The Art of Love (closed)

Julie stiffened as she felt insulted that this man she just met, old enough to be her father she thought, was proposing she dress like a servant! That feeling was quickly overridden by a more primal desire.

"OK" she heard herself say as the combination of isolation, alcohol and attraction overcame any societal norms. "Lead the way" she smiled a little too willing possibly but it had been a while since she had been with anyone and it was beginning to wear on her.

"Should we have another beer too?" she asked.
 
“No I don’t think that is necessary,” he took her hand and began to lead her towards the stairs, “anymore drinking from you and you may do something you will regret next time you see your fiance.”

He let her catch up with him so that he could steer her with a firm hand against her back, just low enough that his fingers touch the beginning curve of her backside.

“You have very soft skin,” he said as they descended the stairs, deciding to compliment her after his recent insult. “Actually everything about you is perfect, you skin, hair, figure.”

He led her past the closed secret room, letting out a soft grunt as if to say that he noticed something seemed out of place.

“You obviously take care of yourself, with just enough direct sunlight, healthy food, exercise and a decent sex life.” He opened the main bedroom door where the maids outfit lay on the bed. “Though probably you are one of those with a great tan but noticeable white butt and breasts contrasting the parts that see sunlight.”
 
Julie felt drunker than she expected as she walked the steps. His hand was lower than socially polite but to be honest she did not care. They walked passed the closed door she had peeped in and his throat clearing was like her father letting her know he disapproved. This was a strange turn on for her. She would work that out with a therapist in coming years.

The maids uniform laid on the bed in the bedroom as she stepped in. His compliments were refreshing after Bobby ignored or did not notice most things about her. The thought of Bobby made her angry as this man had done nothing but remain focused on her.

"... great sex life.... Though probably you are one of those with a great tan but noticeable white butt and breasts contrasting the parts that see sunlight.” snapped her from her thoughts as her hand held the hem of the short black skirt. She turned elegantly, like a dancer on the ball of her foot to face Ivan.

"You might be surprised" she said with a wicked grin. "Over my suit huh?" she said surprising even herself with the implied notion she might model the obscenely short dress naked.

Julie turned back and picked up the dress, which was little more than a short tee shirt in length. She held it up to herself and looked at her reflection in the standing mirror. She then turned to Ivan and said "what do you think?" with her eye lashes batting and her voice soft and high almost child like.
 
It was a struggle to keep from showing too much appreciation. The uniform would be a perfect fit for her. If she was to put it on as she had teased, without her bathing suit, the lacy white front would show enough of her firm breasts, and the item itself would hardly even cover half her backside never mind showing her pussy with nothing but a sheer black veil.

“I think I will not know until you actually put it on, but there is no doubt that the brightness of your bikini does spoil the affect.”

He shrugged as if it was no great matter.

“Never mind, but thank you for trying to help, even if it is a bit of a failure.” He smiled, “not your fault, you no doubt would fill it out nicely, it is just that your choice of bikini is way too distracting.”

He turned away to hide the wicked smile forming on his lips.
 
Julie's excitement visibly drained from her as he seemed to lose interest.

"I can try it on..." she said quickly then continuing "without my bikini." She swallowed as the words hung in the air like the sexual tension. Julie's heart pounded as she remained cool. She dropped the dress on the bed with her back to Ivan. She unclasped her top freeing her breasts now topped with rock hard little nipples.

The alcohol was pushing her into this. Not that she would complain as she had not been this horny possibly ever. The foreplay, if that was this would turn out to be, was electrifying. She brought her hands down to her bikini bottoms and paused, then hooked her fingers into the material resting on her hips bones, or "fuck handles" as Bobby was fond of calling them. She slid the orange nylon down her thighs revealing she tanned nude, at least prior to Ivan's arrival, as her rich browned skin ran over her toned ass and no white stripes wrapped around her torso.

Somehow she managed to keep her knees from buckling as she lifted the dress. As she worked the dress around before stepping in she asked, "so how's my tan?" with a nervous confidence. She reached down and lifted one bare foot into the dress, well skirt with barely much more. She then stepped her other foot into the dress and worked it up her legs as she felt Ivan's eyes roaming over her every inch.

She pulled the uniform up and it fit surprisingly well on her thin toned body.

"You knew my size" she says as she pulls the dress up and packs her chest into the narrow top.

Turning she knew she looked hot but was still nervous as Ivan was a total stranger and now she was nearly naked, dressing like a maid and clearly willing to submit to his most obscene desires.

"What do you think?" she asked looking down and glad the white lace managed to barely cover her cleanly shaven mound. "Sexy enough for you?" she asked unclear if she was asking about the dress or her performance and look in it.
 
Last edited:
When he heard her propose trying it on, he smiled, his ploy had worked and she had taken the bait.

He turned back towards her, hiding his smile but noticing she had already turned her back to him.

“Your tan is perfect,” he replied to her question. “If in the future you require some lotion on your back I will gladly oblige.”

He had to stop himself from taking a step towards her and instead leaned lazily against the doorframe as if she didn’t impress him much.

“I think, you play the whole shy maid role very well, and you definitely have given me some food for thought, but I think I need to see you standing outside, perhaps in a sexy pose.”

His cock was now fully erect and pressing against the constraints of his clothing..

“But first a good maid would not leave clothing lying around,” he indicated to the bikini lying on the floor.
 
Julie was on fire with excitement as she felt her nipples press against the lace. She knew she looked good but was not used to flaunting it. Sex was usually with the lights off for Bobby. She turned slowly and looked at her new friend who devoured her young firm body clad in the uniform of submission he had her put on. Having been born upper class and an only child she was used to being pampered. This was the opposite of that. Not that Ivan was using her but he was playing the dominant role.

His words to pick up the bikini struck her as a command and a request and a stage direction from a famous older director and she was young starlet hoping for a part. She pouted her lips and then leaned over from the waist slowly letting her chest hand nearly out of the dress as she reached down for the skimpy material. She lifted her head as Ivan;s eyes were still between her tits. She smiled and stood back up.

"I will put these away later" she said holding the bikini bottoms up as if looking to see what they were. She could smell her excitement wafting from the peach material.

"Outside? Yes sir" Julie said with a sparkle in her eye. "Your wish is my command" she said as she walked slowly past Ivan out into the hallway.
 
“So anything I wish I will get,” he asked as she walked past him. If she turned to look back at him she would she the lustfilled look in his eye as he imagined fucking her.

He followed her down the hallway but issued a commanding “freeze” when she passed the forbidden room.

“I think you have shown enough initiative,” he said as he walked up behind her motionless body.

He placed a hand on her one arse cheek. There was nothing subtle about it, or gentle that it could be misconstrued as an accident. It was a firm hand on her backside, that stayed there and even included a slight squeeze.

“Perhaps you are almost ready for this room,” he whispered softly in her ear.

“So,” his hand moved around to her hip, his fingers a few inches from her most private parts. “So place the bikini on the door handle, and when you feel ready to enter the room, you can remove it.”

He pulled her back slightly so that his hard manhood pressed against her back, “you can do it on your own, but at least that will tell me that you have seen the contents and are ready for the next phase of our relationship.”

He knew she had already entered the room, and was anxious to see how she responded.

He removed his hand from her hip to allow her to step away.
 
Julie was feeling a bit of control knowing how hot she looked and seeing Ivan's sharp eyes and bulging crotch.

"Stop" froze her in her tracks as she felt him step closer. She closed her eyes and licked her lips nervously. His hand was warm and strong her bare ass. It sent electricity to every nerve of her body. She felt her nipples stiffen harder still. She imagined her juices running down her young tight thighs. This was a man and he knew how to work a woman.

"When I am ready take it off?" she thought as she hung her bikini on the door. Her hand lingered as she was ready and wanted nothing more than to be fucked on that bed hard and fast. But she knew he was a long game player. She removed her hand as he pressed his sizable cock against her back. She cleared her throat subconsciously as she imagined it.

Julie nodded as he gave her instructions. She held herself for him to touch and press against but did not go further. She imagined turning and bringing her small hands to his belt and opening his pants to release that beast. She would take it in her mouth and pleasure him but no.

"I will" she said still standing, facing away from him. She felt like she would orgasm or have a nervous breakdown at any moment but remained still and sexy as hell as the stranger breathed on her neck.
 
She did not step away, which surprised him. It was obvious that she was eager for the games, and was enjoying the attention and the affect she had on him, but still he expected her to take a chance at a respite.

“I can smell your arousal,” he whispered softly at her ear, “it is so thick I can almost taste it on my tongue.”

He buckled his knees slightly so his cock slid down her back and nestled itself in the valley between her arse cheeks.

“Look at that,” his lips almost brushed her ear, “a perfect fit.”

Before she had time to react he straightened and stepped away before giving her backside a firm but not too painful smack.

“Outside with you, and let’s see if this outfit will will work for my painting.”
 
This filthy old man was making Julie hotter than she had ever been before. his voice, his perverted words, his cock, oh yes his cock against her ass. And then "pow!" his hand on her tight ass snapped her back into reality and stiffened her knees that had been about to collapse.

"yes sir" she obediently said without as much as a glance back at him. Her nipples ached with desire as her thighs were moist with her over active libido. She walked slowly towards the glass door and feeling his eyes on her the whole way wondered if he was as horny as she?
 
“Yes sir,” he said smiling at her taut ass, “you see you are learning your place. Already you have learned discipline and I hardly had to punish you.”

He let her reach the door before his commanding words, “Stop!” Halted her again.

“But you haven’t been honest with me have you?”

His eyes turned back to the stairs that led to the room he knew she had entered, but pretended not to.
 
Julie stopped with his words. She felt her heart pounding as she slowly turned back to see him looking back up the stairs. She knew he knew but was not going to let on.
"Whatever do you mean?" she asked in her softest voice. A voice had groveled at her feet to please. She looked at him and hoped he could not detect her heart racing, blood pumping and lies.
 
“Oh perhaps I was mistaken then,” he said with a shrug, his eyes staring into hers.

He slowly stalked towards her, his rock hard member leading the way, his eyes filled with a frightening lust.

His eyes drank her in as he approached, stopping at each of the highlights to comment.

“Beautiful,” he said to her face.
“Firm,” to her full breasts with hardened nipples.
He just licked his lips slightly as his eyes settled on her barely covered pussy.

“Nope it won’t work,” he said suddenly and turned away, “that outfit does not suit you and hardly turns me on. I doubt she will look any better in it than you.”

He waved a hand in fake frustration, “you can return to your sun bathing. I am sorry I took your time for such nonsense.”
 
Julie was on the verge of orgasm as he came at her. She anticipated him taking her hard and fast and wanted nothing else.

"Not gonna work?" she heard herself say as the scene immediately deflated. She swallowed and watched him walk away and her confusion turned to anger. She turned away towards the boat house and slipped the maid costume off. She was naked and beautiful walking slowly towards the boat house.

She grumbled to herself "it won't work huh? You old man cock won't work apparently." A smile came to her face as she felt liberated, freely walking naked in the afternoon sun. "What a fucking tease. I will never give him the pleasure again!" she hissed as she caressed her breasts aching to be touched after being so built up. "Maybe I should just walk around naked all summer and refuse his every advance? she said as her mind raced trying to comprehend how she was not being stretched over that bed and tied into place so he could use her like a fuck toy.

She reached the boat house and disappeared inside.
 
He chuckled as he heard her storm off and turned to admire the naked body as it disappeared across the garden.

After she did not reappear he picked up his phone and keyed in her number to send a text.

When I said you should return to your bathing, I meant it. I meant it in your full glorified nakedness. You are far to beautiful for some silly uniform. You are far more beautiful than the actress I am going to paint, and if you can not make that outfit look desirable, she never will. Now get your naked ass outside so that I can paint you. Oh and if you think you fooled me you are wrong. I saw you sneak into the room, I saw your hands stroking your body as you looked upon the toys we will experience together. I told you that I know what you desire, I can see your desire and taste it in the air around you.
 
Julie was pissed. "What an ass!" she thought as she sat on the bed, still naked and looking out on the lake. then her phone buzzed. She read the text and laughed "yeah whatever" and dropped the phone on the bed.

"get your naked ass outside so that I can paint you." rang in her head as she steamed at his arrogance. It was not so much anger at him as it was annoyance at her own desire to go to him.

She stood and felt her naked body feeling energized by the sexual tension pulling at her. She turned and looked into the standing mirror in the corner and looked at her young fit body.

"He doesn't deserve you" she said to herself. She ran her hands over her abs and breasts and up through her hair.

She smirked and winked at herself, "you never have been painted."

She turned and walked out onto the dock as the afternoon sun was nearly down behind the trees. She looked up towards the house and saw him sitting at his easel. She looked at him for a moment as he sat up and took note. She walked slowly up towards him feeling incredibly turned on yet not self conscious. He had somehow crushed her body image fears. She was about ten feet from his easel and said "so how should I pose?"
 
He looked up as she approached, his eyes soaking in every detail as she got nearer. She was everything he found desirable, young with a stunning face. Large round breasts that begged to be touched, the erect nipples already noticeable. Her mound was clean shaven, and he desired nothing more than to test the smoothness with his tongue.

“How should you pose,” he repeated her question as he rose from his easel.

“There is so much beauty to show,” he said as he approached her, the large bulge in his trousers already on display.

“Let us see...” he said as his eyes zoned in on hers. “You are gorgeous,” he said as he stopped before her, his eyes locked with hers. His hand raised to cup one of her breasts, “large and firm,” his eyes never left hers, “and such taught nipples,” he said softly as his thumb flicked over her nipple gently. “Have you been thinking about me?”
 
She looked at him as he touched her. She was turned on but it was different. It was strange and in that there was something extraordinary.

"Yes" she responded as he asked her of her thoughts. "Have you been thinking of me?" she asked knowing without dropping her eyes to his pants.

She looked around the natural setting and imagined the paintings she had studied in museums. Beautiful women under trees and laying subtly covered. Her mind went to the leather and silks in the house. His hands were soft and slow yet warm. There was none of the usual strip and fuck she was used to. This foreplay was longer than most nights with men she had had.

"Perhaps in the room I was not supposed to be in?" she said watching him for a reaction. "Tied and helpless, vulnerable and awake" she said unclear if she was describing how the painting should look or how she was feeling.

She watched his fingers on her breasts then he brushed her lips. she was motionless. her wet lips letting his fingers slide easily across them. Most men would force themselves into her mouth but not this man. He was patient, almost painfully so as she ached with the desire of a young woman. She shuddered as he took his fingers away.

"Do you want me to touch you?" she exhaled still composed and still.
 
“Are you not already touching me?” His hand brushed over her breast again, feeling they taught nipple against his palm. “Is your nipple not reaching out to my hand?”

He slowly walked around her, his hand slowly brushing down her stomach, to end up resting against her womanhood.

“Is your neck not capturing my lips,” he said before brushing his lips over the curve of her neck, sucking the flesh softly.

When he was behind her, he moved his hands to grasp her hips firmly before sinking to a squat and bringing his head level with her backside.

“Are your naked hips not holding my hands,” he kissed each of her arse cheeks firmly in the middle, his teeth gently tightening on them to the merest of a bite.

Turning her around in easily he brought her shaved mound to be right in front of him. His tongue snaked out and ran the barest of a flicker over her pussy lips.

Looking up at her he smiled before asking, “do you want me to paint you tied and slightly vulnerable?”
 
"I want you to paint me as you see me" she said looking down dominantly on the man. She felt a new power as he squatted in front of her and pressed her buttons. She ached for him but resisted knowing the eventual release could erase any moments of inpatients.

"How do you see me? Innocent weak girl? Devilish vixen? strong willing partner? Prudish book worm?" her descriptions were all part of her and yet not. How far she had come from the coffee shop with this person, this stranger. What her fiance would say to see her now? Her uncle who let her stay the summer here with this man.

She was naked and calmly letting him touch her most intimate spots. He could do anything he wanted. Certainly if most men were in his position she could be filled with cum. But perhaps that is why he was here. Perhaps his lack of need, lack of uncontrollable lust was the appeal. She thought as she always did and wondered why she did things. Why had she come back to him? Was this something she wanted? Did she have a daddy complex to explore? Was he the forbidden stranger who could do anything to her and she wanted him to? Was the danger the true turn on? Her thoughts turned as he studied her and tasted her. Did her uncle even know this man? Did he just con his way into her house? She did not care.

"How do you want to paint me? Or would you rather do something else with me?" she asked.
 
“No, i offered to paint you,” he smiled up at her, “it would be unfair to expect something else from you.”

His tongue snaked out and the tip traced a line up the crease created by the joining of her lips..

“In fact, I am sure I am already overstepping the bounds of my mandate.”

This time he flattened his tongue and using his hands on her hips pulled her closer so that he could encompass her entire womanhood with his wet eager tongue. Slowly he slid his tongue up her lower lips, but this time he didn’t stop but instead using her as support, rose from his squat so that his tongue continue up her body, over her stomach and between the valley of her breasts.

When he was finally fully standing he leaned down and kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

Pulling away straightened fully and looked down at her, “now I am sure that was against the rules. Or were you hoping that I would kneel like a bitch before you and satisfy your pleasure?”
 
Julie's heart raced as he squatted in front of her but then he moved upward, steadily dragging his tongue along her skin, over her abs, between her breasts where his unshaven cheeks brushed the tender soft breasts. Up, up up to her throat and chin then lip and into her mouth. Her heart pounded wildly as she welcomed his kiss. His tongue was drawn into her mouth by her desire as she moaned subconsciously. She wanted everything this man could give. She did not care who he was or who knew or didn't. She was more aroused than she had ever been,

Julie stood her eyes closed, on her toes leaning into his kiss then he was gone. Having stepped away without warning it was as though she had been shaken from a dream.

She opened her eyes to see him smirking.

“now I am sure that was against the rules. Or were you hoping that I would kneel like a bitch before you and satisfy your pleasure?” he said with his strange confidence and patience.

"yes" she barked answering him desperate for more. She caught herself and felt embarrassed by her youthful exuberance. She was not inexperienced when it came to sex but never had foreplay been like this. Never had she felt so toyed with and she was not even sure where this was going.

She gathered herself and said "I'd like you to be my bitch."
 
His grin widened as she almost blurted out her desperation. He looked her up and down, showing her the lustful desire he had for her. She was everything he wanted, young, beautiful and experienced enough to know what to do with his cock. But he sensed a naivety in her, this was the first time she was being seduced and led down this path.

“Very well my dear, I will lick that cunt of yours.” It was time to change it up, lessen the seduction and increase the lust.

He stepped towards her again, tacking her head firmly in his hands, so he could hold her in place and look down into her eyes.

“I bet your fiancé has never made it about you, maybe he eats you out to get you in the mood.” He smiled, “I bet he even likes to parade you to his rich friends when they are around for poker night. You bring them drinks and snacks dressed in some tight number showing off your assets.”

He nodded, “yes I bet he even comes home from a strip club, breath smelling of alchohol and lipstick and he is all too eager to shove his cock down your throat.”

He kissed her lips, “but has he ever laid you back and caressed your body with his mouth, bringing you to climax after climax till it is you who wants to roll over and go to sleep.”

He kissed her again.

“That my dear is what I will do for you if you want it.”
 
As h the stranger spoke Julie envisioned each of the scenes he described. She sighed "yes" after each one. He was quick down there. He did treat her like an object with his friends and she accepted it, wearing what was asked. The skin tight jersey flashed in her head. The nights with boys, drunk and wreaking of cheap perfume and cigarettes only to fall asleep half dressed or cum in her hand before she even felt him.
"Climax until you want to go to sleep" she let these words fill her and warm and wet her thighs as this man held her face like a little child. His hands could crush her head probably but she knew he wouldn't. She knew he wanted her orgasm as much as his own. She wanted to give herself to him and let him play her like a priceless violin in the hands of a savant.
"I want" she exhaled as her body nearly came at the thoughts he had drawn her through. "I want so much" she heard herself say as she watched the smile on his face grown.
 
Back
Top