Aunt Christy (Closed for jc199123)

"Just you try!" whispers Christy as she stops wriggling, and attempts to sit still during Justin's administrations. Her legs remain spread wide apart.
 
He grinned before pinching her clit between his fingers and removing his fingers from her folds by dragging them up.
 
"Mmm!" says Christy as she reaches over and touches his cock, thus helping to hide his hand and whatever it is doing. She glances up.
"It looks like the film will soon be finishing and the lights will come up. Let us get a little more dignified!"
 
"Well perhaps", whispers Christy back, "but we must finish it elsewhere!
She removes her hand from his cock as the lights come up.
 
Justin smiled as they got up and he gave his aunt's ass a quick smack as he walked behind her.
 
Last edited:
"Mmm!" whispers Christy as she feels her left ass-cheek being slapped. She rubs her right ass-cheek and turn to him and says,
"Hey you! Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it!"
They walk out of the cinema into the cool night air.
 
Justin placed his arm around her waist as he walked her to the care opening the door for her. He could feel his erection still pressing against his pants and wanted release so badly.
 
"Mmm that feels nice!"says Christy as she moves his arm down to his bottom. She put her arm around his waist and they reach the car, where she tries and probably fails to get in modestly.
Soon afterwards they arrive back at Justin's place.
 
When they reached the house Justin could barely contain his erection in his pants. He follwed his aunt for a bit before he pressed himself up against her back and ass. Je let his cock go between her legs. He started to kiss her neck as he caressed her muscles.
 
"mmmm!" says Christy as she presses and rubs her ass back against him, "your fly opens rather easily, does it not?"
SHe then hurries forth to their room, grabs Justin by the hand, and pulls him in and closes the door.
 
"Well it isn't hard to get them unzipped when you have such a hottie teasing you all night." He said when his aunt shut the door to their room. "Which reminds me I think I owe someone a good spanking for teasing me." He said giving her ass a hard smack then kissing her on the lips as he pressed himself into her.
 
"Me? A hottie? Oh I am so flattered -- Oh what a compliment --"
Christy experiences the whack on her left buttock as a kind of tickling tingle.
"Oooh that tickles!" says Christy as she rubs her right buttock. "Can't you do that harder? I can demonstrate if you dare --"
She of course returns the kiss with interest and as he presses herself in to her. Somehow his cock finds its way unimpeded into its rightful position. Her hands go o his bottom, give him a little *TAP* for being so forward, and then they pull him in to her.
 
Justin moans into the kiss as he feels her push him into her more. He can feel her thighs wrap around his cock and the feeling made him leak pre cum onto her. He gave her bottom another harder smack as he kissed her deeply his tongue probing her lips for entry.
 
"Oh you want it harder do you?" says Christy when she feels his harder smack on her.
"OK here goes!" she says as she dumps him onto his back on the bed and almost rips his pants off.
She then mounts him and rides him, bending forwards to hug and kiss him at the same time.
 
Justin didn't k ow what yo do in fact he didn't know what he could do at this point. He lived his aunt this way h7ngry and willing to take what she wants. His hand went to her bottom again and gave her another hard smack.
 
"Ahhh YES!!" Christy tries to stifle her cry of ecstasy. "That is how I like it -- HARD!!"
She wraps her big legs around him and gives him a good squeeze, taking care to leave his arms free should he wish to use them somehow - Meanwhile her pussy milks his cock hard.
 
He continued to slap her was hard as the last time. He kissed her body showing her how much he loved it.
 
Of course the more Justin smacks her the more she hugs him into her and kisses him on the mouth. She straightens her big legs and wraps them around him --
 
The smacking kind of tickles Christy, and arouses her.
But she need other attention.
So she squeezes him with her powerful legs, and, remaining connected, she rolls over onto her back, with Justin in her clutches.
Now she can smack his bottom, incidentally driving him hard and deep into her.
"Now it is my turn!" she murmurs.
 
Justin moaned out and thrusted into her hard now his hips meeting her with a loud wet slapping sound. His lips went straight to her nipples sucking on it hard.
 
"Mmm I am ready now!" says Christy as she feels him go deep into her receptive canal. Give it to me now -- "
She hugs him tight into her.
 
He continues to pound away at her pussy moaning into her breast as he sucked her nipple. He could feel her strong love muscles grip him hard and he could feel himself being squeezed as she spasmed around him.
 
"Oh come on Justin!" says Christy. "Don't tell me you are out of juice! I need it!"
and she cuddles his head into her breasts as she pulls him hard into her.
 
Back
Top