OAP's geriatric den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a fan of sexy you :rose: Are you really interested in bingo and shuffleboard? :p

Thanks for posting, sexy lady...definitely looking forward to seeing more of your uber fine self!! :D:rose:

Well if you do live in the "Coral Gables Covelescent Center", I bet the male nurses, patients (& a few of the females ones), chase you all over the place, because you are a beautiful looking woman!!! Thanks for posting!!

You're gorgeous.

As an artist, I appreciate the beauty of your photographs as well as the subject. I'm looking forward eagerly to future posts.

One of the photographers on this site has graciously given me several photos from which to work. I hope perhaps someday we might have a similar working relationship.

PM me if you like and I will send you a link to my site. Until then, may you be well, happy and peaceful.

Your thread is awesome. Erotic and very sexy. Thanks for posting them. Will for sure visit.;)

This is the first 'set' of pics that I made to upload to the internet almost exactly two years ago. I used my laptop's webcam with timer for some, others were stills from a video I made. Unfortunately, I don't know know where the disc is that I had them store on so I had to steal my own pics :eek: hence the watermarks.

attachment.php

Love this series of photos, OAP you have the mind of an artist and are as beautiful of a model as I have ever seen.

WoW, OAP,
you are stunning, love your pics and you have an amazing body that most would kill for, keep up the posting and making my eyes drop and mouth drool and fantasies fuelled ;)

Shortly after I uploaded the pics someone accused me of stealing them from another site so I went back to the house & took a picture of myself with the site's name & my own on a handwritten sign. I also made a sign for Lit. Really odd because I had no clue what 'Lit' was at the time but felt compelled to make sign. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Stranger things did happen than this :D

attachment.php

What bad thing has ever happened in an abandoned house???
To me? Nothing really bad, but I've been hurt a couple times, have had animals protecting their turf come after me & one time I think there was someone squatting in the back room of a warehouse I was in. Not sure, I outta there when I saw a door to a room shut.
:eek:
Definitely a fan of sexy you Are you really interested in bingo and shuffleboard?
Bingo? YES! but only if it's Draq Queen or in a sketchy neighborhood.

Thanks for posting, sexy lady...definitely looking forward to seeing more of your uber fine self!!
Thank you, ClaudeBalls!

Well if you do live in the "Coral Gables Covelescent Center", I bet the male nurses, patients (& a few of the females ones), chase you all over the place, because you are a beautiful looking woman!!! Thanks for posting!!
Sometimes I let them catch me ;)

You're gorgeous.

As an artist, I appreciate the beauty of your photographs as well as the subject. I'm looking forward eagerly to future posts.

One of the photographers on this site has graciously given me several photos from which to work. I hope perhaps someday we might have a similar working relationship.

PM me if you like and I will send you a link to my site. Until then, may you be well, happy and peaceful.

Thank markFL, I look forward to talking with you & would love to see your site. Getting ready to leave now but with either send you a message when I get home tonight or tomorrow in the morning.

Your thread is awesome. Erotic and very sexy. Thanks for posting them. Will for sure visit
Thank you peekingone. I'm not sure what to post, I'm open for suggestions.

Love this series of photos, OAP you have the mind of an artist and are as beautiful of a model as I have ever seen.
I wish that was true of both things! I think I have good ideas sometimes, then I start looking at photos on google & I see how lame my ideas are. Don't stop me though! :D

WoW, OAP,
you are stunning, love your pics and you have an amazing body that most would kill for, keep up the posting and making my eyes drop and mouth drool and fantasies fuelled ;)
Thank you, allstarhockeynutguy! I'm wondering what kind of fantasies you have now. :D

This Old Ass Couple LOVES OAP :rose::kiss::heart:
Thank you, followmenow, this OAP loves OAC & OAP!

Stranger things did happen than this :D
Yes, indeed.....I've peeked on the GB more than once!

This is one of the few pics that I've taken & really like. It was in the house with the tv. (in the left of the photo you can see the corner of it)

Attachments

• window.jpg
    window.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
attachment.php

To me? Nothing really bad, but I've been hurt a couple times, have had animals protecting their turf come after me & one time I think there was someone squatting in the back room of a warehouse I was in. Not sure, I outta there when I saw a door to a room shut.

Thank you, ClaudeBalls!

Thank markFL, I look forward to talking with you & would love to see your site. Getting ready to leave now but with either send you a message when I get home tonight or tomorrow in the morning.

I wish that was true of both things! I think I have good ideas sometimes, then I start looking at photos on google & I see how lame my ideas are. Don't stop me though! :D

Thank you, allstarhockeynutguy! I'm wondering what kind of fantasies you have now. :D

This is one of the few pics that I've taken & really like. It was in the house with the tv. (in the left of the photo you can see the corner of it)

This great to and well yes thinking of a nice spank then slide them down slowly.
I do like lingerie so that might give you an idea.;)

This is the first 'set' of pics that I made to upload to the internet almost exactly two years ago. I used my laptop's webcam with timer for some, others were stills from a video I made. Unfortunately, I don't know know where the disc is that I had them store on so I had to steal my own pics :eek: hence the watermarks.

attachment.php

any chance you still have those pics of us when we used to have sex?

no? don't even remember that?

well we can do it again.....and take some more pics.....;)

attachment.php

Thank you, ClaudeBalls!

Great shot...and view! ;) :kiss:

The other pics were testers for some black & whites I want to do. After I converted these I see that I still need to do quite a bit of work!

attachment.php

x
attachment.php

Wow! These are amazingly sexy! Your hotter than firecracker on the 4th of July :D

I would happily dive in tongue first to please your sexy body.:kiss:
I would happily let you but you'd probably regret it, I'm insatiable :cattail:
I love white. Seductive shots so to speak. Anything you have I am sure is wicked sexy. I am not picky lol
I can do white, but I don't know about 'seductive'. I'm kind of awkward and when I've tried to look sexy I end up looking, well, AWKWARD!

any chance you still have those pics of us when we used to have sex?

no? don't even remember that?

well we can do it again.....and take some more pics.....;)

The ones from about 25 years ago ....and you had bewbs? Those are the only pictures I have of me in a sex act.

oh, I remember it alright and in vivid detail.

We sure can do it again ...as long as you still have bewbs. ;)

Loving everything you've posted. You're smokin' hot! :)
Thank you, AliveInside

Great shot...and view! ;) :kiss:
I like it, it makes my ass look HUGE.

Just so lovely!
Thank you, DD6969

Wow! These are amazingly sexy! Your hotter than firecracker on the 4th of July :D
Thank you again, DD6969. They didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted but I'm starting to see improvement.

The ones from about 25 years ago ....and you had bewbs? Those are the only pictures I have of me in a sex act.

oh, I remember it alright and in vivid detail.

We sure can do it again ...as long as you still have bewbs. ;)

ah that must have been someone else.

we can re-enact it, as long as you are ok with fake boobs.

A whole sexy new way for house renovating.....you look amazing by the way:rose:

attachment.php
Stunning ..... thanks so much

All i can say is.....wow. One of the few threads that I look forward to sering. I think you should change your screen name to fine ass old pussy. Or even better sexy ass pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back