Mischief Makers (officially open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might actually like it, more than likely I would at that. :D

Update: Goodnight Angel, sleep well.

Last edited:
wow, I missed a party looks like." he comments as he brushes snow from his clothes taking a seat, "Nice place."

I went to knock on the door of Angel's Patch of Heaven and found out no one is living there anymore.:( But, I asked around the neighborhood and tracked you down! Yay!!:) Good afternoon to anyone who might be lurking. Got some chores to do but I'll be in and out... or is that out and in??

returns her hug, smiling with surprise. "No big plans for my weekend. how about you?"

one hand rubbing her back as he wanders towards the bar to pore some tea, "Any drinks for you?"

returns her hug, smiling with surprise. "No big plans for my weekend. how about you?"

one hand rubbing her back as he wanders towards the bar to pore some tea, "Any drinks for you?"

Tea would be nice. No, unfortunately no big plans this weekend. I'll probably get together with some friends tomorrow night, but other than that I'll be entertaining myself...

Tea would be nice. No, unfortunately no big plans this weekend. I'll probably get together with some friends tomorrow night, but other than that I'll be entertaining myself...
"Well, you're becoming quite welcome company here, so you can join us at the sometimes fantasy beats the hell out of real life club." he winks and chuckles. He pores his tea, putting honey and lemon in it as well. "Do you prefer your tea sweet, or unsweetened?"

"Well, you're becoming quite welcome company here, so you can join us at the sometimes fantasy beats the hell out of real life club." he winks and chuckles. He pores his tea, putting honey and lemon in it as well. "Do you prefer your tea sweet, or unsweetened?"

A little lemon would be nice. And thank you for being so nice. I'm still new here and sometimes feel I am barging in to the conversation among old friends. I can be a little intrusive at times... or so I've been told.

A little lemon would be nice. And thank you for being so nice. I'm still new here and sometimes feel I am barging in to the conversation among old friends. I can be a little intrusive at times... or so I've been told.
he pores her some tea as well with some lemon. He slides it to her curling her hands around it he gives her a studying look, "I have not gotten that impression from you at all. Just because you do not have 16 thousand posts as I do does not make you any less welcome. You will find that this group is more than welcoming especially nice to those that are nice to us. I have been here a long time. I have seen friends come and go. I was once a part of a different group, yesterday was the busiest I have seen it since those days when our group would average 10+ pages a night at the china pearl. It is sad to see friends go, but it is wonderful to meet new people that are just as welcoming. I try only to pass on the kindness that has been shown to me. I'm not going to say that this place hasn't had its bad apples, but what basket doesn't?" he smiles patting her hand gently.

I went to knock on the door of Angel's Patch of Heaven and found out no one is living there anymore.:( But, I asked around the neighborhood and tracked you down! Yay!!:) Good afternoon to anyone who might be lurking. Got some chores to do but I'll be in and out... or is that out and in??

Oh I still live there, but I will be doing some changes as to what goes on in the patch. :)

Awwwwwww... now why can't all men be so sweet? *gives him a peck on the cheek* :kiss:

he laughs, "Promises promises."

He teturns to his tea with a laugh, "How's the tea Maddy?"

he laughs, "Promises promises."

He teturns to his tea with a laugh, "How's the tea Maddy?"

Excellent, thank you Glad. Unfortunately I have to step out for a few hours. Hope to see both of you later. Kisses all around!:heart:

Excellent, thank you Glad. Unfortunately I have to step out for a few hours. Hope to see both of you later. Kisses all around!:heart:
"Mmmm around what?" he smirks with a chuckle. "Take care hope to see you later as well."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back