A Male Nude Study at an All Girls' School

ToolmanTim

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Posts
701
OOC:

The concept, I hope, is encapsulated in the title. A male nude study at an all girls' school leads to hijinx and sex. I'll be playing the guy, looking for a female writer to play the girls.

Here are a few ideas I have for the story:

- He's a college freshman, they are senior girls at an exclusive all girls' high school. It is not a huge class. I'm thinking 3-5 girls. The senior class is probably larger than that, if we want to expand later on, but the art class is small.

- Most of the girls have never touched a penis before, but maybe one has. They are all in uniform, a loose fitting blouse and a pleated skirt. You can pick out something you like. Or something you don't like. Students usually don't like their uniforms.

- One girl claims to have a great deal of experience but is exaggerating/lying to impress the other girls. I'll call her the braggart

- We start with the session. He strips down, already erect with an impressive member, and takes his pose as directed by the teacher, and she is clearly checking him out. During the session he makes eye contact with the various girls in the class, and gauges their reactions. One girl, a short, extremely buxom girl is staring at his dick the entire time, her view never wavering as she sketches/paints/whatever, not even to make eye contact with him. We'll call her the shy girl.

- After the session is over, the art teacher leaves the studio and the girls come up to him and start talking. He is nude the whole time and clearly not embarrassed. The shy, buxom, short girl stands directly in front of his penis and stares at it, saying nothing through the whole conversation. One of the girls asks if its okay to touch it, and he says sure. The braggart says something like, that's not how you do it, and commences to start stroking the shaft from the base. The other girls join in, except for the shy girl. When he quickly cums he gets cum all over her face with splashes on her hair and tits, and some drops on the girls next to her. Everyone stares for a long moment, then the shy girl, face covered in cum asks if she can have a private session with him. He agrees and the other girls ask fr private sessions too.

- The teacher walks back into the classroom at this point and sees what's going on. She tells the girls to clean up, maybe pointing the shy girl towards the sinks in the studio, grabs the model bay the arm and takes him into her office. The girls assume it's to reprimand him. He starts to apologize as soon as the door is closed but before he can finish, she's on her knees, licking off what little cum was left on his cock. They fuck, quietly. She may have a husband/wife/significant other that she's cheating on if that sort of thing appeals to you, making this a discrete sort of one-time thing, until she invites him to model again. Or there's a chance encounter in town or something.

- While the girls are cleaning up, one of them may ask the shy girl if she can taste some of the cum. I do love cum play, so if you're into that I'd love to see a scene where some of the girls try something like that.

- The story starts as Clothed Females, Nude Male, but as it progresses into the one-on-one scenes it starts as him teaching the girls, training them, trying things they've only ever seen in porn, and progresses to him being a dominant with a harem of sex slaves.

- Between the private sessions the girls talk to each other about what's going on, comparing what they each try out. Some may be eager about this, some reluctant. I imagine that the shy girl will end up being the most willing and wanton of the group, metamorphosing from the girl who barely talked into the leader of the ladies.

- If you want to run a scene with multiple characters we can do smaller group sessions and eventually another session at the studio where all the girls and the teacher join in. We'll see how that goes, that's down the road.

If you're interested, PM me with your suggestions and we can get started.

Thanks

-Tim
 
Last edited:
Ray Thomas looked at the ad on the college bulletin board. He considered it odd that in this day and age people still used physical bulletin boards to communicate. He would have expected this to be online. That was normal for him. Craigslist, EBay, message boards, apps, that was what people used. A paper ad on a cork board. Weird.

But the ad offered decent money to model for an art class at a local private high school. And Ray needed the money.

Ray was on a sports scholarship at the university. A wrestling scholarship to be precise. He was in the 165 weight class, big, but not huge. And he was all muscle.

Being a wrestler and a student took up most of his time. He didn't have time to work a part time job, so he did odd jobs like this when they were available. A surprising number of them he found this archaic way: paper ads on cork boards.

A few phone calls with the teacher, a selfie sent over text, and he found himself at the school a few days later, waiting outside the studio for the class to begin. The teacher had explained it would be a nude session. He hadn't expected that but had gotten used to the idea.

Ray wasn't ashamed of his body, quite the opposite. He worked hard on it, trimming the fat from his frame with diet and exercise. He stood six foot tall, with blonde hair and blue eyes. As far as the naked part went, well, he'd never had any complaints from the two girls he had dated in high school. It was comparable in length and girth to the dicks he had seen in porno, so he figured he was at least average. Maybe a bit more. Either way, he needed the money.

The girls were already at their easels when the teacher finally brought him into the class. He smiled at the girls, surprised that there weren't any boys in the class. He didn't realize that it was an all girl's school.

The teacher led him to the center of the room where there was an upraised platform, indicating he should stand there. After a moment she said, "Whenever you're ready."

Ray shrugged, gave the room a half hearted smile and said, "No time like the present."

He pulled his shirt over his head, exposing his chest to the class. His body didn't bulge, but every muscle was defined, from the lines in his neck all the way down to the six pack of his abs. Ray stood for a moment, watching the girls reactions. From the look of things they were impressed. Good.

Next he kicked off his shoes, undid his belt and pushed down his pants and boxers in one motion. Efficient. Not particularly sexy or erotic, but efficient. He stood back up, giving the girls a good look at his large, uncut, hairy penis. Flacid, it hung there a little over six inches long and thick around like a bratwurst, above a sac of skin with two noticible bulges inside.

Left wearing only his socks, he brought one foot up, peeled the sock off and then brought the other foot up. This made his cock jump around a bit, bouncing really. The activity got some blood running down there and it grew a bit, starting to stick out a bit. It wasn't enough to make the foreskin start to retract.

Ray looked over at the teacher, who was staring at his crotch.

"Is that okay?" he asked.
 
Last edited:
Ms. Ward,


who taught Art at the local girl’s high school was a tall, Scottish woman with high cheekbones, long dark hair, with long limbs yet plenty of curves. She had put up a flier for a nude model for her life drawing and painting units at a nearby college. The old nuns who ran the school could go straight to Hell (not that she believed there even was one) if they thought they could keep her from providing her students with the best educational experience possible. There was nothing sinful about the beauty of the human body anyway.

Weeks passed with no reply to her ad and Ms. Ward was getting nervous. She knew it was illegal for her to model for her students herself. When the phone finally did ring one night, she was shocked to hear a man’s voice on the other end. She was sure she had specified a female model, hadn’t she? She nearly turned the college kid down right then and there, until she pictured the falsely pious expression on Mother Superior’s jowly, goytered ace. “Can you come in next Monday at 11:00 AM?” she asked.
The weekend passed and soon Ms. Ward was escorting her model, Ray, a handsome, muscular collegiate wrestler, onto a platform in the middle of her classroom. The girls shifted uncomfortably and a few muttered shocked gasps when they saw their new model. “Hush now, girls. Our friend Ray is a professional.” She said with what she hoped was a confident smile. The awkward silence as the model just stood on the platform, unmoving, did nothing to help Ms. Ward’s confidence. “Whenever you’re ready.” She prompted.

Ray shrugged, gave the room a half-hearted smile and said, "No time like the present."

The young man clearly had no idea what he was going. Ms. Ward’s mind ran through the various permutations of catastrophie that were bound to ensue – unit she saw Ray’s cock. Mostly flaccid, it was a little longer and much thicker than some full erections she had seen. Don’t stare! She told herself.

"Is that okay?" Ray asked.

Okay? Its magnifiscent. Ms. ward thought. “Well, class.” Said Ms. Ward in a bit of a wavering voice., “Start sketching, we wouldn’t want our friend Ray to catch a cold!”
 
Ms. Ward, who taught Art at the local girl’s high school was a tall, Scottish woman with high cheekbones, long dark hair, with long limbs yet plenty of curves. She had put up a flier for a nude model for her life drawing and painting units at a nearby college. The old nuns who ran the school could go straight to Hell (not that she believed there even was one) if they thought they could keep her from providing her students with the best educational experience possible. There was nothing sinful about the beauty of the human body anyway.

Weeks passed with no reply to her ad and Ms. Ward was getting nervous. She knew it was illegal for her to model for her students herself. When the phone finally did ring one night, she was shocked to hear a man’s voice on the other end. She was sure she had specified a female model, hadn’t she? She nearly turned the college kid down right then and there, until she pictured the falsely pious expression on Mother Superior’s jowly, goitered face. “Can you come in next Monday at 11:00 AM?” she asked.

The weekend passed and soon Ms. Ward was escorting her model, Ray, a handsome, muscular collegiate wrestler, onto a platform in the middle of her classroom. The girls shifted uncomfortably and a few muttered shocked gasps when they saw their new model. “Hush now, girls. Our friend Ray is a professional.” She said with what she hoped was a confident smile. The awkward silence as the model just stood on the platform, unmoving, did nothing to help Ms. Ward’s confidence. “Whenever you’re ready.” She prompted.

Ray shrugged, gave the room a half-hearted smile and said, "No time like the present."

The young man clearly had no idea what he was going. Ms. Ward’s mind ran through the various permutations of catastraphy that were bound to insue – unit she saw Ray’s cock. Mostly flaccid, it was a little longer and much thicker than some full erections she had seen. Don’t stare! She told herself.

"Is that okay?" Ray asked.

Okay? It's magnificent. Ms. Ward thought. “Well, class.” Said Ms. Ward in a bit of a wavering voice., “Start sketching, we wouldn’t want our friend Ray to catch a cold!”
 
The realization hit him as Ray stood there; that he was naked, in a large room with clothed women, all of them staring at him. He felt the nerves start in his stomach. They rumbled for a moment, then he closed his eyes and took a breath and pushed them down, down deep to the depths of his guts. It was just like before a match. Nervous, sure, but a couple deep breaths and he would go out to the mat and kick some serious ass.

All the girls saw was his stomach moving in and out and his chest moving up and down as he breathed. His cock lifted slightly up and down as he breathed. Nothing worth watching if you weren't obsessing over the log hanging ther e between his legs.

Ray opened his eyes and looked around the room. Starting with Ms. Ward he glanced at all the girls faces, gauging there reactions.

Maybe he would enjoy being the center of all their attention. It was a bit of a turn on. What were they thinking as they stared at a naked man? Were they fantasizing about him? About what it would feel like to touch his uncut cock? To stroke it? To taste it? The fantasies started to come and Ray shook his head to clear it.

"Is there a specific pose you want me to hold Ms. Ward?"
 
Last edited:
A few mutters and giggles punctuated the otherwise quiet classroom. Nearly twenty pairs of female eyes glued themselves to Ray’s growing erection. “Now class,” Ms. Ward said, seriously questioning the wisdom of continuing this particular exercise. “There is nothing funny or salacious about the human form.”

“Is there a specific pose you want me to hold, Ms. Ward?” The de-facto model replied.

Ms. Ward pictured multiple lurid poses, some of which involved herself touching the young man’s chest, abs, butt, and cock. “Just stay as relaxed and natural as you can.” Instructed Ms. Ward, swallowing hard and fighting the urge to bite her lip. “Put on hand on your hip and let the other arm do whatever comes naturally.”

A slightly plump girl in with coke-bottle glasses shouted out. “Do a little dance for us, Mr.”

“That’s it, Sally. OUT!” Snapped Ms. Ward.

“Come on!” Said the embarrassed girl. “I was just joking, it's not every day we get to see a hot naked guy in class.”
 
“Now class,” Ms. Ward said, “There is nothing funny or salacious about the human form.”

Salacious? Ray grinned at that comment, realizing that the girls were lusting after him. He stayed practically motionless, but the blood that had been gently flowing to his penis intensified in volume. Nothing noticeable to the outside world yet, but Ray could feel it moving, feel the lightheadedness from the hormones that his brain began to pump out from arousal.

Ms. Ward answered Ray's question after a moment of staring at his body, her eyes lingering on his cock, though she seemed to be trying to be non-chalant about the whole situation.

“Just stay as relaxed and natural as you can.”

Ray snorted. Relaxed and natural? With twenty attractive women staring at his dick? The snort was a minor movement which had little affect on most of his body, but made the stiffening log jump significantly, the added blood engorging his member, making it a thicker, longer log as it came back to stillness then when it had jumped.

“Put on hand on your hip and let the other arm do whatever comes naturally.”

Ray blinked at the teacher a few times. Was that an invitation to jerk off? His body was perfectly still, but his cock jumped a few times while he tried to clear his head. It had started off at about fifteen degrees parallel to his body, and with each jump it got bigger, thicker, longer and the foreskin started to retract. His cock ended up about at about 80 degrees away from his body, nearly perpendicular, with the foreskin retracted enough to reveal the very tip of his large purple cockhead.

After a moment, Ray complied with her orders, spreading his legs and putting both hands on his hips, striking a 'superman' pose that shoved his cock out in front of him, putting it clearly on display.

A girl with coke bottle glasses and a thick figure cat called him. Ray smiled at the request for a dance and probably would had obliged if Ms. Ward hadn't quashed it immediately. He liked the attention and couldn't help but wonder what the girl looked like naked. Plump generally meant she had big tits, and Ray loved titty-fucking. His two girlfriends had tried to accommodate his kink, and while neither of them were flat, they hadn't really been able to get their boobs all the way around his cock. Ray bet that this girl, Sally, could do that. Fuck that would feel good.

His fantasy had made his cock jump again, this time coming back down larger than life and at a ninety degree angle, the curve of the shaft being the only thing keeping the meat rod from being perfectly parallel to the ground.

"It's your classroom Ms. Ward," Ray said to the beautiful red-headed teacher, "But I wasn't offended. I'd be happy to have, Sally was it? I'd be happy to have Sally stay."

Ray didn't notice he had made a double entendre. He would be happy to have Sally. Did he mean that sexually? Would he be happy to have her mouth? her tits? her pussy? If he meant that about Sally, would any of the girls who noticed the double entendre wonder if he meant that about them too?
 
"It's your classroom Ms. Ward but I wasn't offended. I'd be happy to have, Sally was it? I'd be happy to have Sally stay." Said Ray, his cock stating straight at attention. Ms. Ward felt a drop of drool escape the corner of her mouth. His raging hard-on was HUGE!

“Sally,” Said Ms. Ward, “If our guest doesn’t mind your rude remark, I suppose you can go back to your easel. Now class, get to painting.”

The girls got to work with more enthusiasm than their teacher had ever seen. Giggles and the occasional whistle punctuated the frenzied flash of brushes. A tall blonde elbowed Sally and whispered in her ear. “Why don’t YOU ask him?” The brunette said.

“Sally, Tanya, would you mind telling the rest of the class what’s so important that you felt the need to interrupt our concentration?” Said Ms. Ward.

Sally turned beet red. “Nothing, Ms. Ward.”

“No really, what is so fascinating? Either tell me or I WILL throw you out this time.”

Sally stammered, her eyes glued to Ray’s dick. Tanya’s lowered her eyes to the ground. “Tanya asked me if I thought it was fake or something.” Blurted Sally.

“Is this true, Tanya?” Asked Miss Ward. The blonde didn’t dare speak. A cluster of chatter sprang up around the room as girl after girl voiced her own opinion on the huge piece of meat between Ray’s legs. “Quiet class, quiet. This is utterly unseemly!” Chided Ms. Ward, unable to quell the question that she, in fact, was thinking too. “Maybe this mystery DOES need solving.” She thought. “All right class, will it stifle your curiosity if I find out myself?”

The class let out a joint cry of surprise. Ms. Ward boldly approached her model, firmly grasped his shaft and gave it three slow, frim strokes. The teacher’s eyes widened. “I can attest that this is a perfectly genuine male penis.” She said.
 
Ray was trying to let his mind wander. Standing perfectly still was pretty boring and he was having a hard time not thinking about sex. With the girls giggling and whispering, or in some cases pointing and staring, sex was about all he could think about. The current fantasy was to have all the girls kneeling before him and covering them all in cum.

He was pulled out of this fantasy when Ms. Ward called out Sally again. She demanded that Sally and Tanya tell her what they had been whispering about. THey wanted to know what?

Ray let out a single bark of laughter at their question. It was one loud, "Ha!" that got the other girls' attention but didn't interrupt the interchange between teacher and the two students. The girls erupted in their own comments about Ray's dick. It seemed like everyone was thinking about his cock. That made the thing jump again, getting bigger, pulling back the foreskin a bit more and standing at closer to a hundred degrees.

Ray heard one girl say, "I want to rub it all over my body."

Another replied, "I want him to be my first."

"Me too."

"I'll help if I can go too."

Ray wasn't paying attention to Ms. Ward as he was listening to the girls and letting his imagination flow. Could he actually fuck all of these girls? Was it possible? Shit, right now he would settle for one.

Ms. Ward walked right up to him and grabbed his cock. Ray looked surprised and outraged at the same time. He didn't know what to say. Should he be mad? Pleased? It didn't matter because she started stroking him.

Ray closed his eyes, let his head swing back, grabbed her shoulder for balance and said, "Fuck. That feels good."

She stopped after three strokes and said, “I can attest that this is a perfectly genuine male penis.”

He could have told her that. "Keep going and you'll find it's fully functional too."

Ray leaned in towards her and whispered, "You are a beautiful, sexy lady."
 
Ray showed every sign of thoroughly enjoying Ms. Ward’s investigation into the authenticity of his cock. Ms. Ward was rather enjoying herself as well. The model’s hands, cupping the teacher’s shoulder sent a shudder of lust down her spine as he threw his head back in pleasure. "Keep going and you'll find it's fully functional too." He said.

Ms. Ward had decided that she definitely wanted see Ray’s huge dick in action, multiple times, on her face and tits and deep inside her pussy. Ray’s voice tantalizingly tickled her ear as he breathed, "You are a beautiful, sexy lady."

Ms. Ward’s hands fluttered to the buttons of her conservative white blouse. She was about to lead Ray to the janitor’s closet for some quick, nasty fun, when Tanya spoke out. “Ms. Ward, wouldn’t it be more educational for us to see for ourselves what a penis is like. If we have to paint one, I mean.”

Ms. Ward began to speak. “No, that’s quite all right. I think…” But Tanya’s curiosity got the best of her. Walking to the center of the room, the slim, young, blonde gently nudged her teacher’s hand from Ray’s cock. Shooting him a shy smile, she knelt down and began to draw slow circles around the swollen head with her tongue.
 
Ray was leaning in, having just whispered in Ms. Ward's ear when Tanya spoke. The teacher's hands were at the buttons of her blouse, and it looked like she was about to undo them when the student interrupted.

“Ms. Ward, wouldn’t it be more educational for us to see for ourselves what a penis is like. If we have to paint one, I mean.”

He blinked then stared at Tanya, leaning away from Ms. Ward, back to a more upright position, his hand still on the teacher's shoulder. What did she mean by that? The room was filled with a sexual tension, an excitement. Did she want to stroke him, like the teacher? Did she simply want a closer look? Did she want to fuck?

Ray's cock jumped in Ms. Ward's hand as Tanya took it upon herself to walk over to them. he watched as she pushed away Ms. Ward's hand, and smiled back at her as she knelt. As she licked his cockhead like a ice cream cone Ray leaned his head back and let out a guttural, animalistic groan of pleasure.

He looked over to Ms. Ward and smiled at her, giving her shoulder a squeeze. He looked down at Tanya and ran his hand through her blonde hair, encouraging her to continue.

He didn't know what was going to happen next. But he wanted this to continue. Ray was still looking at Tanya when he said, "Good girl. Does anyone want to help Tanya?"

He immediately turned to Ms. Ward, letting her see him look her body up and down, checking her out and then smiling at her. "I think your students need some instruction."

Inside, Ray was certain it was over. He had crossed a line. He knew the teacher was going to chew him out and scream at him and fire his ass. But on the outside he was the epitome of confidence. Cool, calm, and collected.
 
Tanya had Ray’s cock nearly the entire way down her young throat. Being somewhat inexperienced, she gagged

Tanya had Ray’s huge cock nearly the entire way down her young throat. Being somewhat inexperienced, she gagged a bit, sending vibrations deep into his shaft. The blonde tossed her medium-length hair out of her face as she dove in to take the entire length down, slobbering and moaning softly. "Good girl. Does anyone want to help Tanya?" Said Ray.

Not a single girl moved, not that they didn’t want a piece of the hot, naked man standing in front of them, his dick being serviced by their classmate, but because they were shocked into immobility. Ray leered at Ms. Ward with an intense desire that she could feel deep between her legs. "I think your students need some instruction." He smirked.

Ms. Ward’s mind raced, she felt her pussy beginning to soak through her panties. An intense pang of jealousy thrilled down her spine as she watched Tanya gobble her model’s rock hard member. “Tanya, for the sake of academic rigor, let me show you how to properly handle a penis. Ms. Ward grasped Ray’s balls in her soft fingers, swirling them around, and gently tugging. Tanya was pissed that her teacher was trying to take her man and grasped Ray’s ass, driving him all the way into her hungry mouth. Not to be outdone, Ms. Ward stood on tiptoe and kissed Ray deeply, her tongue flashing to meet his. Some the three of them toppled over.

As Tanya worked her throat for all she was worth to claim the sweet, pearly prize she sought. Ms. Ward began pawing at her own clothes, peeling them from her body in mad abandon.
 
Ms. Ward grabbed his balls, playing with them as Tanya did her best to fit his entire shaft down her throat. Ray knew his cock was big, but her inexperience showed through as his cock rammed repeatedly against the back of the girl's throat. Tanya still had a gag reflex. Being in a classroom in front of her entire class while her teacher fondled the balls of the cock she was trying to suck wasn't the place to practice to eliminate her gag reflex.

Ray turned and kissed Ms. Ward back, his hands roving over her body through her clothes, grabbing her ass and her tits, just quick grabs, squeezing and pulling against him, stopping to rub over where her nipples should be, while Tanya slurped hungrily on his cock. In a moment they fell backwards onto the ground.

Ms. Ward was a few feet away, laying on his arm. Tanya took less than a second before she was going at his cock again.

"Fuck Tanya, you really like that cock, huh. Keep it up and you'll get a creamy reward."

He caressed Ms. Ward's face as she did her best to get her clothes off. "That's right baby, strip down. I want to suck on those titties and get that dick of mine deep up inside your cunt. Would you like that? Do you want me to fuck you like a slut right here in front of all your students?"
 
After the tumble, Tanya dove for Ray’s cock once more, slurping hungrily on the throbbing shaft. "Fuck Tanya, you really like that cock, huh. Keep it up and you'll get a creamy reward." Said Ray, Grunting with pleasure. Tanya wanted nothing more than for the hot college guy to shoot his thick cum down her hungry throat. The blonde made a few muffled mewling sounds in desperation for Ray’s release.

Ms. Ward had managed to unbutton her white, collared shirt and was groping at her green bra to let her tits escape when Ray’s hands grasped her large tits themselves. Ms. Ward’s pussy was on fire as he swiftly pawed her tits, squeezing and tugging them until they firmly jiggled. “F-fuck!” Ms. Ward murmured as Ray’s course thumbs played across her engorged nipples.

"That's right baby, strip down. I want to suck on those titties and get that dick of mine deep up inside your cunt. Would you like that? Do you want me to fuck you like a slut right here in front of all your students?" Ray growled.

Ms. Ward freed her breasts and began tugging her pencil skirt down with one hand. She let out a primal moan and grasped Tanya by her short, blonde hair. Pulling her student’s face from the model’s glistening cock, she lightly shoved Tanya aside. Falling back onto her ass, Ms. Ward kicked her skirt and panties away. Spreading her legs to fully display her red-thatched pussy she moaned. “Yes, take me now. I need that monster cock all the way inside me!”
 
Without standing up, the teacher had ripped off her shirt, let Ray play with those amazing tits, then she got to her knees, grabbed Tanya by the hair and pulled her off his dick, sat down, ripped off the skirt and spread her legs.

Fuck. The curtains matched the drapes. Ray's cock throbbed at the sight of the teacher, buck naked and spread eagle. Her pussy seemed to wink at him, beckoning him with it's siren song.

“Yes, take me now. I need that monster cock all the way inside me!”

Ray grinned at Ms. Ward. He grabbed her leg and pulled her to him, her ass making a sound as it slid across the linoleum floor. He kissed the teacher, a deep, probing kiss, as his left hand moved to her pussy, rubbing up and down her slit. As the kiss continued, he slipped his first two fingers of his left hand into her, and started finger fucking her pussy, getting her pussy juices on his hand. He broke the kiss, his fingers stopped deep in her pussy, turned his hand slightly so he could curl his fingers up, bent down to lick a nipple, and started moving his fingers around, searching for the small patch that felt like wet sandpaper that indicated he found her g-spot as he sucked on her nipple. Once he found her g-spot he stopped sucking her tit and started rubbing it faster and faster.

"Okay, my cock-loving slut, before I fuck you, I'm going to take a little taste of your pussy," He said as he rubbed her g-spot, "But don't worry there's plenty of cock to go around."

Ray started to hunker down, laying flat on his stomach and getting in position to eat her out. He turned his head around to find Tanya and said, "You, Fuck Toy Tanya, you're overdressed. Come here and strip for me where I can see you. Give me a nice show and rub that cunt for me, get it nice and ready. Once your teacher cums on my dick, you're next."

Ray bent down to Ms. Ward's pussy, kept moving his fingers in and out of her pussy, rubbing that g-spot, extended his whole tongue, flat, all the way down his chin, and began to lap at her clitoris, using his whole head, putting it's full weight against her clit as his rough tounge moved it's full length against the sensitive nub.
 
Ray grabbed Ms. Ward’s spread-eagled leg and pulled her to him, her ass eliciting a sharp squeak from the floor. His mouth found hers and moaning, she dove her tongue into his mouth, jousting and entwining with his. His gifted fingers began to play her pussy like a musical instrument as she whimpered into their deep, frenzied kiss.

Ms. Ward, despite the fingers filling her cunt, felt a welling of emptiness as Ray broke the kiss. Ms. Ward felt the familiar tight, throbbing heat as Ray’s fingers firmly played along her g-spot. The teacher arched her back under the ministrations of her life-study model.

"Okay, my cock-loving slut, before I fuck you, I'm going to take a little taste of your pussy," He said "But don't worry there's plenty of cock to go around."

“Y-yes!” Muttered Ms. Ward as Ray lay on his stomach and thrust his head toward her aching need.

Ray turned to the blonde student. "You, Fuck Toy Tanya, you're overdressed. Come here and strip for me where I can see you. Give me a nice show and rub that cunt for me, get it nice and ready. Once your teacher cums on my dick, you're next."

Tanya obediently stood over her teacher, giving Ray a line-of-sight to her body above the knees and pulling her t-shirt over her head in one swift, fluid motion. Her surprisingly large breasts tumbled out with a satisfying bounce. Tanya began to writhe her hips in a circular motion as she slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her jeans. Her face displayed a look of mad, wanton lust as she slowly slid her jeans to the floor, inch-by-inch.

When Tanya’s pants were down to her ankles, she kicked them off, to be reflexively caught by her friend Sally, who had been stunned into silence. The blonde girl turned around, showing off her tight little ass, then began to slowly bend forward, hips still swaying, until her dripping pink pussy was visible between her parted thighs.

Ms. Ward’s body tightened as she grasped Ray’s hair and ground his face into her pussy. She let out a series of high-pitch, barking moans as her body spasmed through multiple orgasms. “Ahhh FUCK!” She cried out. “I can’t take anymore!” And, panting, pulled Ray’s face from between her quaking thighs as she fought to catch her breath.
 
Last edited:
While Ray lapped at the teacher's clitoris, he watched her student strip. Her shirt came off and her surprisingly large tits flopped out. Fuck. Those things would wrap right around his thick cock with some tit to spare. Then he could cum all over her face while he was titty-fucking her.

Tanya kicked off her pants and turned around, straddling her teacher, then bent over, giving Ray a perfect view of her pretty pink pussy. Fuck, it was wet already. Tanya was going to be a fun fuck.

It was not lost on Ray that Tanya wasn't wearing a bra nor panties. She was down to fuck, and she had her eyes on Ray. That suited Ray just fine.

Tanya's pretty pink pussy was the last thing he saw before Ms. Ward grabbed his head and shoved his eyes harder onto his clit. He redoubled his efforts on her g-spot with his fingers. His tongue was forced down on her clit, applying incredible pressure as the teacher bucked her hips up against his tongue. She let out a series of barks, screams and moans.

If he could have grinned, Ray would have. They were putting on one hell of a show for the girls in the class. Right now each one of those girls must be wondering if Ray could do the same thing to them, and he hadn't even used his cock on her yet.

She came, and came and came, getting Ray's hand and face wet. Finally she pushed his head away, exclaiming she couldn't take any more. Ray grinned, giving the teacher's pussy a few loving licks, cleaning her up.

Ray pushed himself up, getting onto his knees. He smiled down at Ms. Ward. "I'm glad you liked it. I'm going to shove my cock into this here Fuck Toy Tanya while you recover. Join in when you're ready."

Ray grabbed Tanya's hips and pulled her backwards to him. He shoved two fingers into her and sought out her g-spot, his other hand rubbing her clit.

"Would you like that Fuck Toy? Would you like to get fucked right now in front of your entire class? Do you want to get impaled on my cock and cum harder than your teacher, like a good little slut? Say it Fuck Toy, I want to hear your voice say it."

He kept finger fucking Tanya until she said the words, until she begged him to fuck her. Then he pulled out his fingers, licked them clean and grinned. He sat down on the floor, his cock standing proudly for all the class to see.

"Come sit on my cock Tanya, reverse cow girl. I want your whole class to watch you getting your sloppy, wet pussy crammed full of my fuck stick. I want to play with your massive titties and cum all over those magnificent fun bags. And girls, if one of you comes forward and licks Tanya's pussy and my dick while we fuck, that girl will get the next cock ride."
 
As Ms. Ward shuddered through the dying echoes of her orgasm Ray boldly spoke, "I'm glad you liked it. I'm going to shove my cock into this here Fuck Toy Tanya while you recover. Join in when you're ready."

Tanya bit her lip and stared desperately at Ray’s cock, still glistening from her own saliva. The young man grasped the lean muscles connecting Tanya’s soft thighs to her tight ass. She shuddered as two of his talented fingers found her g-stop instantly, the thumb of his other hand lightly flicking her throbbing clit. Ray spoke again, "Would you like that Fuck Toy? Would you like to get fucked right now in front of your entire class? Do you want to get impaled on my cock and cum harder than your teacher, like a good little slut? Say it Fuck Toy, I want to hear your voice say it."

Tanya let out a moan in a lust-lowered voice. “Yes, Yes. Please! I want to feel that huge cock all the way inside of me! I want you to split me in two. I want to be your personal fuck toy. I need to worship that perfect cock!”

Ray smiled evilly. "Come, sit on my cock Tanya, reverse cowgirl. I want your whole class to watch you getting your sloppy, wet pussy crammed full of my fuck stick. I want to play with your massive titties and cum all over those magnificent funbags. And girls, if one of you comes forward and licks Tanya's pussy and my dick while we fuck, that girl will get the next cock ride."
“Yes, master, or should I call you ‘Daddy’?” Said, Tanya, as she straddled Ray’s lap. Pumping his dick a few times to make sure it was as raging hard as it could get, Tanya lowered her hips, impaling her pussy on Ray’s giant rod.

The other girls had no idea what to do. One looked to their teacher who was too dazed with lust and her ebbing orgasm to meet the student’s eyes. Sally, the girl with the glasses had been transfixed at seeing first her teacher and then her best friend actually fucking a man right before her eyes. At some point, she had noticed that her hand had been massaging her own left breast. At Ray’s invitation, she tore off her blouse, sending little clear buttons skittering across the floor. Her massive, natural tits would have been impressive even if she weren’t only 19. “Don’t get mad at me Tanya,” Sally whispered, “He told me too.” Taking to her knees, Sally hungrily lapped at her friend’s cunt, a cunt that was currently being pound by Ray’s massive dick. Sally lavished most of her attention on her classmate, but it was impossible not to stimulate Ray as well.
 
“Yes, Yes. Please! I want to feel that huge cock all the way inside of me! I want you to split me in two. I want to be your personal fuck toy. I need to worship that perfect cock!”

Ray felt his cock throb and jump as she said that. He didn't look at his cock, he was too transfixed on the sexy naked girl with the nice rack who was straddling him.
Tanya wasn't holding anything back. She wanted Ray's cock and she wanted the whole world to know it. Fuck, that was a turn-on.

“Yes, master, or should I call you ‘Daddy’?”

Daddy? Where did that come from? As a freshman in college, he was at most a year older than the high school senior. This girl clearly watched a lot of porn.

"Master. You will call me Master, my new sex slave. My fuck toy."

Tanya impaled herself on his cock and Ray let out a loud growl, filling the room. He reached up and grabbed her tits as Tanya made her way down his cock. He started squeezing them repeatedly, trying to maintain a good grip on the wonderful fun bags as she bounced on his cock.

Another girl stood up after he asked for someone to lick Tanya, ripping her blouse open in the process. Her giant tits were constrained by her lace bra.

"Fuck!" Ray half shouted, half grunted, Tanya could feel his cock throb and jump inside her as they fucked, "Those are some big fucking tits!"

Ray moved his fingers to Tanya's nipples, pinching them one then the other, over and over. "What do you think Fuck Toy, do you like the new slut's tits? Do you think they're bigger than your tits, Fuck Toy? DO you want to lick them? Suck on them? Lick my cum off them?"

Sally got on her knees, bending down to lick Tanya's clit and Ray's shaft, her skirt riding up and showcasing her panties to anyone in the class who was in the line of sight.

"That's it New Slut," Ray said, "Lick the Fuck Toy's cunt. Slurp up that clit. Lick my balls. Play with your tits and rub your pussy New Slut, get yourself ready for your cock ride. Be a good little slut and I'll fuck you nice and hard."

Ray pulled on Tanya's tits by the nipples, holding them out, putting on a show. "Do you like that Fuck Toy? Do you like the New Slut licking your clit? I bet she loves the taste of your pussy. Are you going to cum Fuck Toy? Are you going to cum, like a good little sex slave? Are you going to come to my dorm tonight and slobber all over my cock and wake me up in the morning with a blow job? Would you like that Fuck Toy, to be my live in sex doll?"
 
"What do you think Fuck Toy, do you like the new slut's tits? Do you think they're bigger than your tits, Fuck Toy? DO you want to lick them? Suck on them? Lick my cum off them?"

Tanya felt a pang of jealousy at Ray's words, she knew very well that her best friend Sally had bigger breasts than she did. The sting of comparing herself to another young woman vanished as she felt the walls of her cunt begin to tighten.


"That's it New Slut," Ray said, "Lick the Fuck Toy's cunt. Slurp up that clit. Lick my balls. Play with your tits and rub your pussy New Slut, get yourself ready for your cock ride. Be a good little slut and I'll fuck you nice and hard."

Sally's mind didn't even register that she was being spoken to. She had always wanted to fuck Tanya, but she feared that it would ruin their friendship if she were to ever say anything. Besides, Tanya always talked about fucking guys, Sally had assumed she wouldn't be interested in girls. Sally ate Tanya's pussy with abandon. At first, she tried her best to impress her, tracing letters on her clit with her tongue, gently sucking on her labia and various other tricks she had read about online. But soon she was working on instinct, greedily devouring her best friend's pussy.

Ray pulled on Tanya's tits by the nipples, holding them out, putting on a show. "Do you like that Fuck Toy? Do you like the New Slut licking your clit? I bet she loves the taste of your pussy. Are you going to cum Fuck Toy? Are you going to cum, like a good little sex slave? Are you going to come to my dorm tonight and slobber all over my cock and wake me up in the morning with a blow job? Would you like that Fuck Toy, to be my live-in sex doll?"

Tanya let out an animalistic grunt of ecstasy as a thundering orgasms tore through her body. Rivulets of sexual fluid bathed her best friends tongue as it lapped madly at her clit. "Yes master, I'm cumming! she screamed. Collapsing from the strength of her climax, Tanya couldn't believe what a good fuck Ray was. She hoped that his offer to have her come to his dorm room was a real one.

At that moment Miss Ward recovered from her own orgasm and slinked forward towards Ray. Sending Sally skittering away she nearly yelled, "Okay little girls, it's time to show you how a real woman fucks a man!"
 
Tanya grunted and screamed as her body shook and her pussy clenched his cock as she came, and came and came. He felt her hot cunt juices fowling down his cock and Sally's tongue working feverishly to lap up every drop, her tongue moving over his shaft and her mouth sucking on his big, hairy balls.

As soon as she had shouted out, Tanya collapsed, her body going limp. Ray's hands were still holding her giant teenage tits by her nipples. He pulled her back against him and leaned back, slowly lowering them both to the ground until he was lying down and Tanya was on top of him, her breasts heaving with each breath. This also exposed the crotches even more to the rest of the class and gave Sally even better access to Ray's balls and his shaft that was still half buried in Tanya's cunt.

This only took a few seconds. Suddenly Ms. Ward was there shooing Sally away and declaring that she was going to show these girls how to really fuck a guy. Ray grinned. He half lifted, half pushed Tanya off to his right, his cock making a loud slurping sound in the otherwise quiet classroom as it slowly pulled out of Tanya's pussy. Once the teenager was off him he sat back up, pulled Ms. Ward to him and kissed her deeply.

"Give me a minute baby, I need to give the sluts their next task."

Tanya was in no state to do much of anything, but Sally was. Ray caught her eye and beckoned her to him.

"Come here New Slut. Come here and move the cum slut so I have a good view of her pussy. And then I want you to eat her out. I want you to slurp up all her cunt cum, to lick her pussy clean and to suck all the girl juice out of the cum slut's sloppy, fuck hole. Can you do that for me New Slut? Can you do that for your new Master?"

Ray's right hand moved to Tanya's pussy and rubbed it gently. "As for you cum slut, I want you to enjoy the tongue lashing you're going to get. You can cum again and again, tell the new slut what you like, how you want her to eat your pussy and clean you up. And once you're nice and clean, you're going to suck on the new slut's tits, and eat her out and put on a big show for your Master. Get the new slut ready for my cock, cum slut. That's an order."

He turned back to Ms. Ward and kissed her again, one hand moving to her tits, the other to her pussy, rubbing her gently, teasingly.

"How do you want to do this?" Ray asked after he broke the kiss, "Because I want to get deep inside you and fuck you hard."
 
Last edited:
Sally heard the words of the man who had so recently been fucking her crush's brain out. She had to admit that her best friend's juices tasted so good on Ray's cock and massive balls.

"I want you to enjoy the tongue lashing you're going to get. You can cum again and again, tell the new slut what you like, how you want her to eat your pussy and clean you up. And once you're nice and clean, you're going to suck on the new slut's tits, and eat her out and put on a big show for your Master. Get the new slut ready for my cock, cum slut. That's an order." Ray commanded Tanya.

Sally murmured a silent "Thank you" when Ray told Tanya to eat her out. Her downcast eyes locked on her crushes cunt as she joyfully let her tongue play across the other young woman's cum-drenched pussy.

Ms. Ward grew impatient, though she knew the sight of her two students making passionate sapphic love would only spur Ray on to fuck her even better. "How do you want to do this?" Said Ray, leering lewdly at Ms. Wards neatly trimmed pussy. The art teacher knelt on all fours, swaying her naked ass back and forth for the benefit of not only Ray but her entire class as well.

"Take me from behind." Ms. Ward panted. "You haven't cum yet and I want you to fill me up with your milky jizz."

The shocked silence that hung over the other students gave way to moans and sighs as most of the girls began to masturbate. Two began kissing heavily, pawing at each other's uniform-clad breasts. "I want him next, Ms, Ward!" Said an athletic redhead, running her paintbrush over her exposed clit.
 
Sally murmured a thank you and bent her head down to start lapping at Tanya's pussy. Ray ran his hand from Tanya's cunt to Sally's tits, spreading Tanya's pussy juice onto Sally's body, grabbing one massive tit, finding the nipple and squeezing it. He was looking forward to titty fucking her, either here in front of the class, or somewhere in private. Sally seemed like a good obedient slut. Maybe Tanya would bring her along when she came to his dorm tonight. But would Tanya follow his orders and direct Sally's tongue until she came and then eat Sally out, getting the New Slut ready for her Master?

Ray's hand moved from Sally's tit over her side and ass to her pussy. He rubbed down the length of her twice then slipped a single finger inside her, finger fucking her a bit as Ms. Ward got up on her knees and turned around, shoving her ass in his face.

What a delicious ass it was too. Her legs were spread and her pussy was dripping wet and winking at Ray.


"Take me from behind." Ms. Ward panted. "You haven't cum yet and I want you to fill me up with your milky jizz."

The room, which wasn't that loud to begin with, went dead silent. the only sound in the classroom was Sally slurping at Tanya's cunt. Ray didn't think much of it, he'd said significantly lewder things, but then, he wasn't the students' teacher. Ms. Ward had effectively given the students permission to play. This sentence was the tipping point, the straw that broke the camel's back.

A moment later, as Ray was getting to his knees to line his cock up with Ms. Ward's twat, pandemonium erupted. The near silent classroom was filled with moaning. Girls were flipping up their skirts and pushing their hands down their panties. Some were undoing their shirts to get at their breasts. Others were pushing their panties down. Two of the girls started making out. The room was filled with the sounds of pleasure.

Ray grinned. He was going to fuck them all. Maybe not all of them right now, but eventually, he had no doubt, he would fuck all of them. Today was a great day.

A redhead in the front row had her skirt up and her panties pushed aside, stroking her clit with a paintbrush. He grinned at her as he lined his cockhead up to Ms. Ward's pussy lips.

"I want him next, Ms, Ward!"

Ray shook his head. His hands went to Ms. Ward's hips as he pushed his cockhead to her labia, starting to spread them, stopping as the crest of his cockhead almost entered her.

"Ooh, a redheaded slut wants to play?"

He gave Ms. Ward's ass a slap and then thrust forward hard, pushing the widest part of his cock past her pussy lips and inside of her. He pulled back a bit, pushing the crest of his cock against the inside of her pussy lips, stretching her, letting the teacher feel his girth.

"Strip for me Red," he said to the athletic girl.

Ray grabbed the teacher's hips and thrust forward again, ramming his cock deeper inside her, spreading her vaginal canal. He pulled back slow, letting every millimeter of her pussy feel his girth as he brought the crest of his cockhead back to her entrance, pushing up against her labia, but not letting his cockhead quite leave her cunt.

"Put on a nice show and then bring your chair over in front of Ms. Ward and masturbate for teacher, like a good slut."

Ray rammed forward again, slamming into Ms. Ward, getting his massive cockhead deeper inside her then pulling back slow to the same place.

"If she thinks you did a good job, if she gives you an A, I might let you slip ahead of Sally in line."

He rammed home a third time, this time bottoming out and feeling his balls slap against Ms. Ward.

"Maybe. I'll definitely let you help get me hard again, because I'm going to cum in your teacher. Not just cum, but cum nice and hard, and fill her pussy to the brim with cum. I may even cover her in cum and have you sluts lick it off her. Would you girls like that? To lick my cum off your teacher? Or to eat it out of her creamy cunt after I fill her to the top with thick, hot, white spunk?"

After that Ray grunted and rammed back into Ms. Ward. There was no more of this in fast and out slow, now it was all fast, a frantic fuck that was going to end in him cumming.

And all the girls could watch there teacher being fucked by their art model.
 
Back
Top