Perv Wars

David's head was fuzzy from the blow he had received and his vision blurred but slowly cleared. He tried to stand but found he was tied to a chair with his hands behind his back. Looking around he could see Kimberly just a few feet away similarly tied laying on a bed but she was naked and her legs spread lewdly open, her pink pussy open to anyone looking in her direction. Her firm perky breasts were heaving as she was breathing hard. There were six men wearing shades two of whom were leering at the naked Kimberly while one of the others slaps David's face with the back of his hand slicing open his cheek with a ring on his finger.

' You're really not in a position to lie and neither is miss leggy redhead over there so again who do you work for?'

David remained tight lipped but silently cursed as Kimberly's tight pink hole was fingered none too gently and she squirmed her body and tried to close her legs but the other one seized one of her pink nipples and squeezed and twisted it hard so she yelled out in pain but her nipples swelled to hard points on her tits and she began leaking pussy juice as they tormented her but David knew that before long she would become so aroused she would be begging them to fuck her and then she would tell them whatever they wanted to know, so he said in a resigned voice,

"Okay, okay, leave her alone and I'll tell you."

Ignoring the icy stare from Kimberly, he couldn't tell whether it was because he'd said he was going to betray them both or whether it was because he had told the men to leave her alone. She was definitely aroused and horny now and he didn't want to hear her begging to be fucked.
 
You were about to say something when you get slugged in the stomach, temporarily knockingthe wind out of you. “Whats that? Cant hear ya mate” he sarcastically says knowing you cant answer his question breathing hard now. Looks like a trick as they really didn’t want you to answer. “Looks like we get our answers out of your girl one dick at a time!” With that one of the men, shades still on, pulls his cock from his slacks and kneels on the bed bewteeen my open thighs. When i spit at him, it is met with a slap as he plunges in complimenting my tight hairless pussy. As he pumps me. They again ask you a question, yet when you go to answer you are jabbed hard in the ribs so you cannot answer. “Guess we play more with red here till he answers boys. The one grunts and laughs as he watches his pulsating cock empty inside me as another takes his place. Cock entering my now wet pussy. Hand over my mouth to muffle me.
 
David could only watch helplessly as Kimberly was repeatedly fucked and fucked hard, their captors taking turns to plow their meaty cocks into her soft pink hole. He was repeatedly beaten by fists or socks filled with sand and questions fired at him asking who they worked for. Each time he offered to tell them they said they didn't believe him and they would fuck Kimberly yet again so he decided to say nothing and hope that they would concentrate on him and leave Kimberly alone. As they were beating him he was working his hands free and finally they were free. As one of the thugs closed in on him he grabbed him by the throat and quietly throttled him to unconsciousness. The others didn't notice what was going on as they had gathered round Kimberly and were discussing whether to turn her over and fuck her ass. He found the thug's gun and threatened the rest,

"Ok the fun's over lay face down and hold your cocks, anyone tries anything they get a bullet where it will do the most damage."

When they were down on the floor he released Kimberly and said,

"We'll have to leave them but grab those car keys and start one up. When she called out she was ready he backed out and shot out the tyres on the remaining cars.

"Let's get out of here babe." He grinned through split lips
 
Last edited:
I manage to grab one of their suit jackets, which due to my 5’10 frame, just covers my pussy and ass and my heels which I put on once inside one their black SUVs that we took during the escape. We were able to get out before they got insider information out of either of us. Panting hard from our run as we drive away i ask you “what do we do know? If we get dar enough away fron this group we should be ok I think” I tell you as I am curious what our next move is as we are always getting cases of high wnd criminal pervs as i get more and more used to my unorthodox law Enforcement/ buster of pervs job role.
 
David swapped seats with Kimberly and put as much distance between them and the thugs as he could.

'What do we do now? If we get far enough away from this group we should be ok I think.'

He thought about it for a minute or two then pulled over to the side of the road and turned to Kimberly and opened the jacket she had pulled round her. Carefully he pulled it off her shoulders and tossed it in the back of the SUV. she sat looking at him with her hands on her knees.

"First things first honey, let me check you out, it looked like you were having a pretty rough time of it."

He held her face in his hands and kissed her on the lips,

"MMMMMM that seems ok." he murmured softly and moved down to the hollow of her neck and shoulder blade "Yeah that's pretty good too." his hand covered her tits and rolled her nipples in the palms of his hands where they quickly hardened to erect points on her tits "MMMM No permanent damage there."

Without warning he dropped the back of Kimberly's seat and she was laying on her back with David's hands pumping between her legs.

"We need to check EVERYTHING babe."

He grinned at her.
 
Last edited:
I grin back and soft moans escape my lips as your hand pumps me. I begin to lift my hips towards your hand to hump your hand wanting each contact between the two to be constant. Your soft touches are driving me wild. I grab my phone as your gands do their magic, and via an app on their I pay for a room at a low end motel. Simewhere we can lay low for a day or two. I tell you drive there now. You do and as we pull up out front. A code was sent to my phone for a temp unlock, we would get actual code from desk later.
We pulled out in front of room, and wih no one around, we dart in in our state of undress. You barely close the door when I am pylling you to the bed saying. “ lets make love David now. You inside me now!” You gad got me worked up in the car and sexually I was ready to boil over.
 
David was as hard as a bar of steel as he explored Kimberly's hot voluptuous body, he had lusted after her for so long now. He had been close to just taking her on several occasions but he hadn't wanted to spoil their special friendship by making the wrong move, now though, they were alone together in a motel room, she was buck naked and begging him to fuck her.

' lets make love David now. You inside me now.'

Kimberly was hot and crying out for him, he'd be crazy to pass up her invitation. David wasn't crazy though, he hoisted Kimberly onto the bed and spread her legs wide, he stood back a bit and let his eyes roam over her heaving breasts and flat belly with her little dimpled belly button, downwards his gaze swept to her twitching mound and glistening pussy, wet with her need. He quickly tore off his shirt and dropped his pants, his cock sprang out and pointed in her direction.

"You want me don't you baby? When a woman wants me as bad as you do I insist she says PLEASE, so let's hear it."

He knelt between her long toned legs and rubbed the tip of his rod along her soft wet slit, just parting her wet folds but not entering her, teasing her passion and need.
 
Flashing you a playful smile, the look in my eyes not sure about taking this next step in our “partnership” but body wanting it, i have a sugar packet and open it and sprinkle the sweet grains over my perky chest abd say “david pretty please I want you inside me. Pretty please with sugar on top.... of me?” Biting my lower lip in anticipation. My slow breaths hint at apprehension but my hips slowly raising toward your hard cock says otherwise. Locking my mile long legs around the small of your back so you only have one direction to go.... toward me!
 
Kimberly's tits weren't large but they were firm and perky with a light upward curve to them towards her dark pink nipples and they fitted into the palm of David's hands perfectly. Kimberly made it very clear that she wanted to be fucked, not just fucked but well fucked and hard, the sugar on her tits was a first though and David chuckled as she sprinkled the sugar over her tits,

'David pretty please I want you inside me. Pretty please with sugar on top.... of me?

"How did you know that I just LOVE sugary TITbits?" He laughed as he licked at her sweet creamy tits and sucked a hard pink nipple into his mouth.

She locked her long shapely legs round his back crossing her ankles and drawing him in towards her wet inviting pussy, slowly he slid inside her going deeper as he pushed and Kimberly raised her hips to him. They were both a little nervous at first but after the initial caution they banged each other for hours stopping only for short rests and rehydrating themselves. David eventually called a halt.

"Fuck, Kim baby you're fucking insatiable, how many times did you cum ? Six, seven eight? I'd love to keep up with you but I have to get some sleep, I promise I'll fuck you again when I wake up."
 
You wake up and do not see me. You notice my laptop open and look at the contents of the screen. It appears I got maybe over zealous in looking for more potential “targets”. Two articles are up. One about an eccentric billionaire rumored to be staying in the cllosed down asylum. Massive complex that has been closed to public for a decade now that closed under mysterious circumstances. The other article mentions a smaller group of “ low end” thugs accused of kidnapping a few girls from the local private girls school to pimp them out. You see my notes indicating which one I decided to tackle first. The notes say....
 
I can't help being inquisitive and look at your notes, it is obvious which one of the two you favour,

'BILLIONAIRE'

1. Oodles of money,
2. can spend lots on buying me nice things,
3. Hopefully has a cock as big as his wallet,
4' repay him with a hot wet pussy.

I want to discuss this with you as I want to have the opportunity to have some fun with the girls that will be in abundance, so I track you down to a local store buying some sexy lingerie. I find you in the changing room half-naked.

"I can see what you're after babe, hoping some of his money will stick to your grubby little fingers and you give him the fuck of a lifetime, am I right?"

I can't help feeling a little jealous and feel for your juicy cunt which is already leaking in anticipation,

"We have to clear it with the boss first, I prefer the young girls, why should you have all the fun? I reckon they'll be ever so grateful when I rescue them, imagine half a dozen sexy teenagers wanting to thank me, YES PLEASE."
 
Last edited:
I put on the sleeveless zip front dress i bought and head out to the school

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/...tm_channel=affiliate_acq_p&clickId=2462477693

I am going there for an “interview” our inside man set it up knowing there was an administrative office position open and this would be best way to get insider information. I enter a large office area where the prinicipal and two “rougher” guys in suits are there

“Welcome Miss Cumstrom is it resume please?”
I hand him my resume and am about to sit when he says
“This is a high end college secrecy of information is a must i have had issues with peope trying to steal that you wouldnt mind a bssic search for a wire or any thing correct? For “security” purposes. Please unzip your dress Miss Cumstrom”

Shocked I say “excuse me sir this is a job interview you cannot be serious!”
With that and a nod of his head, the two guys approach me, one holds hands behind back while the other reaches for the zipper on my dress.
 
The principal sat watching with his hands on the large desk clenching and unclenching his fists as one of his 'assistants' slowly pulls Kimberly's zipper down revealing her lacy bra and he licks his lips in anticipation as the zipper is pulled right down and her dress is pulled open.

"I need to have that dress checked out, take it off for her Mikey." He was almost salivating as Mikey pulls Kimberly's dress off and she is left standing in just her sexy blue underwear and heels.

"Very nice Miss Cumstrom, my favourite shade of blue, come here let me get a good look at you."

He beckons her over until she is standing right beside him, then stretches out a hand and rubs over her panty-clad ass, squeezing each firm cheek in turn.

"Yes I think you'll do fine, I need a woman's touch instead of a frightened virgin sucking on my cock,"

He grinned up at Kimberly,

"You seem like a woman of the world Kimberly, you must be aware that a woman has to be prepared to do anything for her boss, are you?"
 
Last edited:
Blushing heavy as my body is exposed. I feel his hands roam my toned body and i am half disgusted at his obvious perv touches, but also half secretly turned on as his hand and touch is strong yet firm. He compliments my toned body and says I must exercise. “”You have excellent “qualifications” Miss Cumstrom, I think you may be in line to be seriously considered for the position”.

“Yea sir anything for my boss. I believe schools cannot run without proper chain of command.” His “assistants” push my shoulders down to make me kneel before him as hia cock sprigs to life. Looking up at him with my big blueish green eyes, i know what he is implying, so i go to open my mouth to suck him off and hopefully impress him with my “talented” mouth and tongue”.
 
The Principal is suitably impressed as Kimberly's hot wet mouth sucks his cock in and out puffing out her cheeks and licking around his foreskin and bulging cock head. He holds her hair tight near the scalp and pushes her head further onto his cock until it slides into her throat. Her big blue/green eyes looking up at him for approval as he fucks her mouth. His two 'assistants' stand by watching enviously as Kimberly wrapped her hand round the swollen shaft that she couldn't get in her mouth,

"Don't be shy lads, she wants a lot more than just a blowjob don't ya babe?" He looked down at her as he filled her mouth and throat with his cream and pulls her forward onto her hands and knees with her ass high in the air,

"Johnny boy, you've done well today, she's your bonus, you, Miss Cumstrom go with him and he'll explain your duties besides fucking the boss after he's had a good rummage in your juicy cunt."
 
I say “im not their fuckdoll they are just your lackies”

“Miss Cumstrom we all work as a team on the administrative level. I have some business to attend to. They will talk od your duties now. Good day”.

Moments after he leaves i get nervous as the one assistant gives me an angry look for the “lacky” comment. He approached me and slapped me across the face. Without a word, he shoves a hand down my panties and two fingers enter me aa he begins to furiously finger fuck me. Moments later those same fingers are placed in my mouth, forcing me to taste myself. Turned on by the bold moves but still nervousof their moves. The other tella me to take off my upscale fancy bra and panties and strip to just my heels or he will “assist” me in removing them.
 
Johnny doesn't usually get praise from the principal let alone mess with the girls he has in his office so when he is told he can have a rummage in the hot naked cunt of the broad in front of him he wastes no time fingering her wet juicy hole then pushing his juice soaked fingers in her mouth and getting a handful of her soft perky tits. He's not sure how long he'll be allowed to play with her so he hurries to sink his cock into her juicy hole and pounds her as hard as he can making sure he fills her with his hot creamy spunk. After he's done his cock is still dripping the last of his ball juice so he pushed Kimberly to her knees and commands in the best authoritative voice he can muster,

"Here babe, clean me up." and looks at the principal for approval who just nods.
 
Reluctantly I say “yes sir” with a slight sarcastic tone knowing I am wasting time with the assistants, but need to “play nice” to crack the administrative level for the information I need. I can tell he his normally not like this as his stern tone is very fake. I suvk him dry, making sure I bat my big blueish green eyes as I look up at him and make soft moans as i do. He withdraws satisfied and says “welcome to the team Miss Cumstrom”.
As he leaves I am left with the other assistant who seems annoyed by my presence and thinks i have other motives than just job. Without a word, he grabs me by my red hair and pulls me to my feet,bending my talll slender frame over a desk in the room and begins to fuck my pussy from behind with merciless strong thrusts slamming jnto me. Obviously only caring about getting himself off before showing me my administrative “duties”.
 
As he is fucking Kimberly the assistant is grunting out the terms of employment, according to him anyway,

"In this,,,,, aarghh,,,,,, company we believe in,,,,, OH FUCK YEAH!,,,,,,, working as a team, if a member of the team,,,,, HOLY SHIT!,,,,,,,,, needs something the other team members will ensure they,,,,, UNH, UNH,,,,,,,,,,,,,, get it, for example my boss just now knew that I was horny so he gave you to me to train, he knew that I would be fucking your brains out and getting yo into the team spirit so you will make yourself available at all times, do you understand what I'm saying?"

He grabbed Kimberly's red hair and jerked her head back and shouted in her ear,

"DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND? YOU'RE COMPANY PROPERTY NOW, OUR OWN CUMDUMP AND I MUST SAY A DAMN NICE ONE TOO."

He emptied his spunk inside her and then shoved her away saying,

"Go and get cleaned up then off to HR and collect your uniform and collar, you'll only wear the collar when told to."
 
I clean myself up and get the “uniform” expected for female office staff. I obviously cannot wear a wire to stay in contact so I have to rely on the communication device hidden in my small diamond earings. The next two hours go by without futher incidents as i do basic reports where everything looks up to date and unassuming. I then stumble upon a file that is locked and I cannot access it. Under the box where one would type the acesss code it says”password hint room 24 shelf 2B”. I decide to investigate it. I am at the entrance when I am spotted by the janitor. I explain I am list and new here and hoping he moves on and buys my lie.
 
The janitor is no fool and knows by your uniform that you are on probation and not allowed to wear a collar yet.

"Yeah Miss smarty pants, I can see your'e new here but didn't anyone tell you that room 24 is out of bounds. what do you want in there anyway?

He looks Kimberly up and down admiring her long shapely legs and white blouse tightly stretched across her tits.

"You're quite a looker ain'tcha babe, now just supposing I let you in and I come in with you what do I get in return?"

His hands reach out and pops the top button on her blouse,

"Suppose it all depends on what ya lookin for as to how far you'll go, if my guess is right you'll do just about anything,"

He dangled the keys in front of her,

"Your call baby, make your mind up but don't take too long about it."
 
Kneeling down, with a wicked grin i say, as i feel the bulge in the janitor’s pants. “This looks promising maybe this is one of the things I was looking for”. I unzip his pants and pull out his semi erect cock. My 5’10 height, even on my knees puts me right at eye level with the head of his cock. As i look up at him with my big blueish green eyes, I SLOWLY take his cock into my mouth and bob back and forth at a slow steady pace. I take my head off for a moment saying. “ just started here you wont say anything about this right?” Then i go back to sucking just the head past my ruby red lips as my hands massage your balls and stroke the shaft, feeding into my mouth inch by inch as I slowly increase the suction but also the speed at whichmy head is bobbing back and forth.
 
The janitor just grinned as Kimberly lifted her head off his cock and asked in a little girl voice,

'Just started here you wont say anything about this right?'

He realised that his suspicions were right, she was up to no good and wasn't supposed to be here,

"No babe I won't say anything so long as you do a good job on me and swallow everything then when I've recharged you can spread those pretty long legs and let your pussy take every inch and mebbe we can come to an arrangement where you meet me here twice a day and we have some fun eh?"

He gave a long drawn out groan as he emptied his load into Kimberly's hot waiting mouth and watched as she swallowed every drop of his sticky cream and licked her lips,

"That was pretty damn awesome honey, I can tell it's not your first time and I can promise you it won't be the last, now tell me what you really want in here and I'll help you look."
 
I decide to take a risk and expose my true nature stating my business as “busting pervs”. Hoping to bribe him with money or “ other things”. I ask him “just looking for information on this place and its true intentions. You could be rewarded greatly for yiur cooperation and my organization would be greatly appreciative sir”. What do you say?” I see conflict in his eyes. Part wants to bust me to his boss but part wondering about financial reward and his lowly job.
 
The janitor was in two minds, he had a fair idea of what went on even behind the locked doors and the areas where he was not permitted to go. He knew that girls were brought here and something happened to them and they were taken away and never seen again. Basically he was a nice guy and wasn't too happy working for such an organisation but he needed the money.

"If I help you what's in it for me? If I'm caught I lose my job maybe more, you gotta make it worth my while, the blow job was great but if I'm gonna help you I need to make sure you're committed."

He pulled Kimberly up close to him and his bulging cock is pressed between her legs as he reached behind her and unclasped her bra and began to slide her panties down over her hips,

"Oh lord, I never thought I'd be doing this but you be a good girl and give me a good fuck and I'll help ya all I can."

Her panties were round her knees now and he could feel the heat from her pussy on his cock that was pressed against her wet slit.
 
Back
Top