I am looking to be your Maid / Servant

Hello all, im in the northern CA area and i have a major fantasy. I want to find someone that either gets off watching me or just wants the help of me cleaning and doing chores for you. I want to be very submissive to someone, i want to find someone that is dominant and verbal ( this is not for sex) this is for me being submissive and doing chores and maid service for you. I am a 30 yo white male, ive been crossdressing on and off for many years, never have come out of the closet, i want to experiment more, i want to start slow, find someone that wants to use me for my service, you can help with deciding how i dress, how i act, and what chores to do. Ideally we would set up something regular where i come clean and do cores, i don't care if you pass off my hard work as your own to your significant other, in fact thats somewhat of a turn on lol. let me know your thoughts and ideas, maybe i will find someone willing to work with me that either wants me nude or dressed as a french maid doing house hold chores for them, ps im also a great cook :)

ok well let the comments and ideas roll in, and if you are near the Sacramento area please let me know if you'd like to speak more about me possibly doing chores for you.

XOXO,
Sissy Nicole

Hello all, im in the northern CA area and i have a major fantasy. I want to find someone that either gets off watching me or just wants the help of me cleaning and doing chores for you. I want to be very submissive to someone, i want to find someone that is dominant and verbal ( this is not for sex) this is for me being submissive and doing chores and maid service for you. I am a 30 yo white male, ive been crossdressing on and off for many years, never have come out of the closet, i want to experiment more, i want to start slow, find someone that wants to use me for my service, you can help with deciding how i dress, how i act, and what chores to do. Ideally we would set up something regular where i come clean and do cores, i don't care if you pass off my hard work as your own to your significant other, in fact thats somewhat of a turn on lol. let me know your thoughts and ideas, maybe i will find someone willing to work with me that either wants me nude or dressed as a french maid doing house hold chores for them, ps im also a great cook :)

ok well let the comments and ideas roll in, and if you are near the Sacramento area please let me know if you'd like to speak more about me possibly doing chores for you.

XOXO,
Sissy Nicole
That is the old fashioned "sissy".
Originally that is what was considered a "sissy", but today folks have added the sex into it over the good stuff.
Best wishes on your new lifestyle.

Oh yes, a sissy should always be freshly shaven and smooth. What types of chores and duties do you have in store for me?

Cleaning the house and the deck as I watch. Then clean off and rub oil on me as I lay in the hot sun

Back