Post the first comment you recieved on lit

Funny what happens when an old thread gets bumped....Made me go back and look at my first couple of stories...

Ugh:eek:

I wondered when Hatecraft's tame submissive would show up. You know, the one who had me as a favorite author until Hatecraft dominated him. :D

Both you and Swilly know I'm not Sachs, and I'm sure you both are painfully aware that I get good comments on my story--I can't be all of those accounts--so the dirtbag awards go to you two--and the fun thing is that you know they do and you know you are willing to throw all of your principles out the window just to be dirtbags in the submissive service to Hatecraft.

When are you going to understand that people's feelings about you have nothing to do with LC? You are disliked because you're an asshat. If you recall, way back I called both of you out on the wrestling that occurred on these boards. It was only after experiencing your asshattery day after day that I came to the conclusion that you're the fucking problem. No one is buying your stupid attempts at misdirection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgBEhnZCJKc

Since I don't read much of the ranting on me that Swilly does, I see that I registered a post to a different thread that I thought I had. So, I'll repeat it here, which is the post I was responding to--and haven't changed my mind about:

Sorry, Swilly, I didn't read past word five of your rabid rant. You've got to be suffering from insecurity and jealousy to be stalking and attacking me as you and your gang banger friends do. I don't follow any of you around and rabidly chew on you. Actually, you're an example of a type of poster to writing discussion boards who wants to play king of the mountain and tear down with anyone posting there who actually is a published author. Nora Roberts who likes to play on social media speaks of this occasionally. You just have the "tear them down to my level" agenda. After years of this, I would think you and your friends would realize that all of this hatred and bile isn't going to work with me. But I guess you'd have to have some intelligence to figure that out.

So, I'll just lift my middle finger to you and you can sit on it and spin.

Funny what happens when an old thread gets bumped....Made me go back and look at my first couple of stories...

Ugh:eek:

I know what you mean sugar.

Here is my first comment:

A Nice Gift Indeed
01/24/05 By: Ronnie Wachuka in Pacific NW, USA
I loved your story but it cries for a part 2 and perhaps even a part 3.

And that particular story makes me cringe. . .

My first comment on my first story:

"A good first story. Please continue it if you would - I will be keeping an eye out for further submissions. Beware of the anonymous posters - their opinions can be lacking in value (and good spelling)."
By panjetarkan1

Since I don't read much of the ranting on me that Swilly does, I see that I registered a post to a different thread that I thought I had. So, I'll repeat it here, which is the post I was responding to--and haven't changed my mind about:

Sorry, Swilly, I didn't read past word five of your rabid rant. You've got to be suffering from insecurity and jealousy to be stalking and attacking me as you and your gang banger friends do. I don't follow any of you around and rabidly chew on you. Actually, you're an example of a type of poster to writing discussion boards who wants to play king of the mountain and tear down with anyone posting there who actually is a published author. Nora Roberts who likes to play on social media speaks of this occasionally. You just have the "tear them down to my level" agenda. After years of this, I would think you and your friends would realize that all of this hatred and bile isn't going to work with me. But I guess you'd have to have some intelligence to figure that out.

So, I'll just lift my middle finger to you and you can sit on it and spin.

And I'll reply as I did on the other thread:

Ever wonder why it's you, dumbass? I'm no king of the mountain, and I've never claimed to be. If you have a "successful" writing career, good for you. Really.

I just point out that you act like an asshole. You're nasty and condescending, probably because you've sold some shit and are all impressed with yourself. You're not Stephen King, jerk off. Stop acting like a dick, and I'll stop pointing it out.

When are you going to understand that people's feelings about you have nothing to do with LC? You are disliked because you're an asshat. If you recall, way back I called both of you out on the wrestling that occurred on these boards. It was only after experiencing your asshattery day after day that I came to the conclusion that you're the fucking problem. No one is buying your stupid attempts at misdirection.

And note when you called us out on it I....really didn't care because I don't.

Pilot has been sniveling and snarking about it ever since. But I guess babies need something to whine about.

Here's my first comment, I remember being excited because I got it the same day the story was posted.

Good Job Keep Going with this Story
01/08/12 By: captpicky
Nice Job, don't stop

In retrospect the comments I got for that story, all 4 of them, were very generous, because when I read that story again, not long ago, I didn't think it was very good.

And note when you called us out on it I....really didn't care because I don't.

Pilot has been sniveling and snarking about it ever since. But I guess babies need something to whine about.

Correct, LC. That alone was my first clue that you were the rational one.

Funny story...very early in may career, I started a job working for this guy that was an obnoxious, useless asshole. I worked alongside a woman that also reported to him, and she hated the guy with a passion. I told her, which is always my way, that I'll make my own decisions about the guy.

She was gleeful the day he pushed me over the edge and I was ready to kill him.

Same deal with Pilot. I figured it out on my own. I didn't need anyone else to tell me how to think. I came over to your line of thinking by reading his posts on the boards and seeing his behavior. It didn't take long for me to figure out who the asshole was.

I know what you mean sugar.

Here is my first comment:

A Nice Gift Indeed
01/24/05 By: Ronnie Wachuka in Pacific NW, USA
I loved your story but it cries for a part 2 and perhaps even a part 3.

And that particular story makes me cringe. . .

Sugar,...you sweet talking me, hot stuff?;)

Wow, this was a long time ago...

My first comment was on my first story posted a few days before the first comment.

Skimming through it now, I do not think my story Anniversary Trip (category: Group) is very good, but back then as a new erotica scribe, I thought it was pretty good.

Ummm
07/09/09 By: Anonymous in USA
I liked it. I thought the anonymity of the writing style added to the nature of the story. Referring to the characters in this manner showed how the couples weren't tied to each other in any way other than their experiences. It served it's purpose I think, got me all hot an bothered.

First comment received was encouraging as I was still writing the other episodes:
Bravo!
01/08/12 By: clearlakequeen
Such a great description of the disgust, yet yearning, the tastes, the smells. So very real. Can't wait for more.

At some point I ought to write some more - just can't seem to find my mojo :(

I've had a few very amazing and positive comments. This is my first for my story - the mother we share

What a great story!
03/09/15 By: darkdance69
I gave it 5 stars. It is a very poignant, realistic story about how incest can touch you. It seems like all the girls started only after becoming adults, but 2 of them (Emily and Dallas) have serious social, emotional and sexual issues arising from it. Ashley also seems to have some issues as well, though that just may be her having to deal with Emily's problems in dealing with her incestous past. Incest is a powerful, hot fantasy, but usually stories do not take the time or effort to deal with the consequences (it is a fantasy after all). Over all really well done.

My first comment (I think) was:

Wonderful
by Anonymous 12/02/08
A most tender tale. Very beautiful, yet sexy,...and could be very real. Good writing and MORE, please.

One of my most amusing comments:

Love it
by Anonymous (11/12/09)
It was so fucking good. i Wish my headmaster was like that. or any teacher for that fact. i cummed 6 fucking times. uh. write more. :D

I have a feeling that was not the same "Anonymous". But six orgasms from one story? Gotta admire her stamina.

One of my most amusing comments:

Love it
by Anonymous (11/12/09)
It was so fucking good. i Wish my headmaster was like that. or any teacher for that fact. i cummed 6 fucking times. uh. write more. :D

That reminds me of one of my more entertaining comments:

02/04/15 By: Anonymous
I can't stop playing with myself reading this, my nickers are sodden and the floor is a large puddle! More please I adore your filthy mind!!! Clara has to pleasure Helen from behind??? X

FYI, I'm working the Clara/Helen thing into the current episode :D

I'm glad I went back, because I was mistaken about my first comment. This was about "The Girl Next Door", which was inspired by the song "Living Next Door to Alice":

Clever idea. I'll never think of the song the same way again.

ETA: I said I was mistaken about my first comment. "Masquerade", a brother/sister story, was the first story I published here that I hadn't already written when I joined. The first comment on that one complimented me on being more than just fluff. The first one I remembered criticized me for a plot point that I wasn't really satisfied with when I wrote it. It was a long time before I tried to write another incest story.

Last edited:
Here's my first one:

nice start
07/12/14 By: John Blackhawk
Good start, wouldn't mind reading the next chapter of this story.

Simple, right to the point, neither flattering nor critical. Just one dude saying he wouldn't mind chapter 02. I can dig it.

Back