Pure Moonlight (closed)

Selena let out a wail as Kreston wrapped his hands around her, holding her close as he took her body with a punishing pace. She whimpered and clenched around her mate, letting out a final howl as an orgasm was ripped from her body without warning.

“Mark me! Kres, mark me!” She cried out, her body shaking and bucking in his grip as she begged him for something that she’d never asked before.
 
If Kreston's head were clear, he would've denied her and refused to hurt her. But so overtaken by lust and the heat of the moment, Kreston obliged immediately. His fangs sunk into her shoulder, just enough that they'd leave a scar, but not enough to do anything drastic. And just as he did so, he snarled darkly and his seed shot into her belly, filling her and completing her in a way he never had before.
 
Selena let out a cry of pleasure mixed with pain as his sharp teeth sank into her shoulder, marking her as she’d asked. She was in the clouds when she felt his seed pumping into her, filling her completely as they both panted in the aftermath of such a powerful event. She would have collapsed to the sofa if it weren’t for Kreston’s arms wrapped around her body so tightly.
 
Kreston panted heavily, holding himself up so not to be too much weight on her. As he finally regained a little bit of control, he drew back from her, his wolfish instincts causing him to lick gently at her bloodied shoulder before pulling her in close to lay down with her on the sofa. He lapped gently at the bite until the bleeding subsided before tucking his head against her opposite shoulder and relaxing.
 
As Selena relaxed back against her lover, she finally regained the fluttering of her heart and her breath. She looked over her shoulder into his clear amber gaze, a small smile crossing her lips as she felt his cock twitch in the snug confines of her body.

“Just like old times.” She said softly, kissing him gently until she felt her toes start to curl with a rekindled passion. “You bewitch me, Kres. You always have.”
 
"If I bewitch you," he muttered against her lips, "you would be overwhelmed to know what you do to me..." He could feel his shaft hardening within her again and he chuckled softly, "I remember that night long ago when you exhausted me to the point I almost passed out on my feet after I made love to you on the table. I remember you laughed at me and took me to your bed and we slept til noon the next day." He sought another kiss, memories flooding his mind of all the lovely times they spent in one another's arms. "Ten years," he whispered, "ten years of dreaming of you, Selena..."
 
“Ten years too long, Kres.” She murmured as they kissed, whimpering as she started to move her hips once more, making slow, sweet love to him. “The years denying myself what I wanted because I was too stupid.”
 
"You were never stupid..." he groaned softly. "We both made mistakes, but that doesn't matter now." He shifted and laid on his back, bringing her now to straddle his waist. As he pressed back into her core, he moaned out quietly and his tongue caressed her collarbone gently.
 
Selena let out a pleased sigh as he helped her to straddle his hips. With the initial orgasm out of the way they could now play with each other, lasting longer and sharing the depth of their feelings. She let out a soft moan as he caressed her collarbone with his tongue, her fingers spreading through his soft fur to pull his lips towards the tip of her breasts.

“I missed your hands upon my body. I missed you lips. I missed everything about you, Kres.” She moaned softly as she stared down into his amber eyes. “I would play with myself in the dark of the night, but it wasn’t the same.”
 
"Then perhaps I can make up for those nights," he offered with a warm smile. His ever-gentle fingers came up to find her tender budded clit, tracing circles around and over it. "You're so beautiful, Selena..." he muttered before his lips encircled her nipple his duller front teeth worrying it every so often as carefully as possible.
 
Selena let out a loving sigh as his fingers started to gently tease her clit, pressing the tiny nub in circles until she swore that she would go insane. She’d never had a lover other than Kreston and it had been amazing the world of sensual pleasure that he had brought her into. She smiled down at her lower, blushing at his compliment before his lips and teeth circled around her nipple, worrying it until she clenched hard around him.

“Kres…” She whined, bucking her hips hard against his cock as she struggled to contain herself.
 
"My dove...?" He asked softly as she moaned out his pet-name and he smiled up at her, knowing just how to keep her on edge. His other hand caressed her naked thigh slowly, causing shivers to shoot through her body.
 
Selena shivered as he stroked his hand along her thigh, caressing her naked flesh in such an intimate way. She rode him in a gentle motion, whimpering and moaning each time he caressed his thumb over her throbbing little nub. She moaned for him, made love to him, did everything that he could have ever imagined.

“Please, Kres…I need to cum.” She murmured, her eyes begging him for the release that she so desperately wanted.
 
Kreston smiled warmly, drawing her into another kiss as he gently shifted her hips. He remembered that perfect spot within her and how to reach it, and before she knew it, a new spike of pleasure jolted through her and it grew to be too much very quickly. Kreston kept her lips as he worked masterfully at her body, until his own gave in again and filled her belly once more with his seed.
 
Selena came the instant that his cock touched that spot deep inside of her. She cried out against his lips, drowning in his kiss as she felt his cock erupt deeply into her belly again. She let out a sigh, collapsing against his strong chest as she struggled to keep her breath. He could do amazing things with her body and what he had done just then was the very tip of the iceberg.
 
With a soft chuckle, Kreston laid her at his side between himself and the back of the sofa, laying a kiss on her forehead before asking quietly, "How do you feel, my love?" His hand traced along her hip, adoring her lovely skin.
 
“Sleepy.” Selena answered honestly, yawning as he lover kissed her forehead gently, his hand stroking over her naked hip in a familiar and soothing manner. “Stay with me tonight, Kres.”

She had begged that of him so many times before. Sometimes he could, other times he couldn’t. It had been hard on her the day that he left and never came back, leaving her with little Ruben and no other help.
 
"Of course..." he whispered and he rose to carry her to her bed, where he joined her for the first time in far too long. He laid with her with his head resting on her shoulder while part of his body draped over her own and kept her warm.
 
Selena nuzzled against Kreston’s soft fur, sighing as her head found the soft pillow and she was out in a matter of moments. His body was draped over hers, keeping her nice and warm through the night until the dawn came the next day. Still she slumbered, even after Ruben awoke and gained his father’s attention, drawing him from bed to make up for lost time.
 
Kreston spent the whole morning with his son, and when Selena finally awoke, she could see the two playing in the snow outside, chasing and rolling around. Ruben was becoming more wolf-like all the time, but he hadn't truly changed yet.
 
Watching the two men in her life as they played in the snow, Selena felt her heart clench painfully. She would love Ruben soon. She could see in the way that he played and moved that his change would be coming in the near future and her darling baby boy would grow into a man that was expected to live with his tribe. She didn’t know if she could bear to watch that.

Still, she thought to herself, she needed to enjoy him while she could. She dressed warmly in her leathers and soon exited the cabin, smiling as Ruben ran up to her and wrapped his little arms around her waist.

“Having fun?” She asked him as he nodded and told her everything that he had done with his father that morning.
 
Kreston brushed the snow from his fur and came to Selena's side with a smile, kissing her cheek as Ruben spoke. Soon the boy went inside to warm up and Kreston lifted a hand to his love's cheek. He didn't need words to tell her how he admired her beauty in that moment.
 
Selena smiled up at Kreston as he gently cupped her cheek, his amber eyes telling her all that she needed to know about his feelings towards her. She stood on her toes, kissing him gently before she wrapped her arms about his chest and held him tightly.
 
"I love you, my dove," he spoke so warmly, it chased any hint of winter cold away. Wrapping his arm about her waist, he walked inside with her. He would take her hunting that day, in the afternoon when the deer were scavenging for greenery under the snow
 
“And I love you, my wolf.” She murmured back, smiling warmly for him as he wrapped his arm about her waist, escorting her back inside.

Plans were made to leave Ruben there at the cabin with some school work. She had taught the little boy all on her own using a collection of old books. He loved novels the most, reading them for hours on end in front of the fire. With Ruben’s tasks set out for him, she took her bow and quiver, holding Kreston’s hand and telling him to lead the way.
 
Back
Top