Unexpected Love

The kiss lingered as the hot water continued to beat down over their bodies. Nick was falling hard for Kia. It wasn't something that he saw coming, but it was something he couldn't deny. He ran his hands over her hot body...his fingers caressing her tender flesh.
 
Kia smiled and looked into his eyes touching him and caressing his skin. She kissed his chest gently and then his neck and then close to his eyes and whispered "Make love to me Nick"she said
 
Nick caressed Kia's body gently as the hot water streamed down over them. Then he kneeled down in front of her. He took her ass in his hands and began to caress it firmly as he kissed down her body.....slowly tasting every inch.
 
Kia sighed feeling his lips on her skin her eyes following every move he made on his way down her body. His hands began to massage her ass and she smiled softly watching him. He moved her gently against side wall his hands massaging her skin.
 
Nick kissed and licked and nibbled over Kia's wet, soft skin. He slowly moved his mouth down over her hips, and then he spread her legs wide. He moved his hands between her legs and grades a hold of her ass again...his fingers digging into her flesh. Then he moved his mouth to her silky pussy.....dragging his tongue flat over her lips.
 
Kia moaned softly leaning her head back against the tile wall as he began to lap at her heated core. She braced herself to keep them steady holding onto his arms watching heatedly.
 
Nick licked her repeatedly...slowly. His hands spread Kia's ass as he allowed the tip of his tongue to part her lips. Once again, he moved his tongue along her lips. He was in no hurry. He wanted them to both to thoroughly enjoy this.
 
Kia groaned her eyes closing as he pleasured her. Her hand made their way to his head and she sighed out as he repeatedly licked her slowly increasing her pleasure.
 
He moved his tongue slowly over her silky pussy...feeling her get wetter. The tip of his tongue found her clit. He slowly circled her clit before flicking it. Nick's hands continued to caress Kia's horas and his fingersstartedexploring.....teasing her.
 
Kia gasped as he licked her clit and moaned " Mmmm baby... That feels so good" she sighed biting her lip softly her need increasing for him.
 
Nick continued to flick her clit, and then he sucked it into his mouth. He pulled on her clit with his lips, and then nibbled it lightly. His fingertips began to tease her ass...circling her tight ass slowly and deliberately.
 
Kia trembled a bit as he teased her ass and groaned "uhhh nick..mmm that feels amazing baby"
 
Nick slowly worked his tongue into Kia's sweet pussy as his fingers continued to tease her tight ass. He was in no hurry, so, he was going to make sure that he maximized the buildup toward Kia's first orgasm.
 
Kia panted enjoying his tongue and teasing of her ass. What his tongue was doing drove her insane. She moaned loudly her orgasm approaching rapidly. " Uhhhh Nick!" She cried out
 
Back
Top