Erotic Couples Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lup8n3YZGD1qd3a89o1_500.jpg

ok

I realize that some of them have copyright laws and if one is posted that is not allowed to be on forums like this you will always find in the next day or so that they are removed and replaced with an red x. And usually some of the hottest ones!!!! lol

I think we all know that these are professional pics and none of us posting has ownership of any of them.
Most of them come from tumblr. You will find the same statement on the blog of whoever has posted them on tumblr.
Now that you brought it up, I made and ammendment to the first post of the thread stating this.

It's not so much the fact that 'most people know' it's the fact that someone has put the time, passion, money and effort into taking these photos and due to that attitude there is a domino effect of lack of recognition for someone's quality work. Not to mention the models. I appreciate that you took the time to make an amendment to reflect this.

ok

I realize that some of them have copyright laws and if one is posted that is not allowed to be on forums like this you will always find in the next day or so that they are removed and replaced with an red x. And usually some of the hottest ones!!!! lol

I think we all know that these are professional pics and none of us posting has ownership of any of them.
Most of them come from tumblr. You will find the same statement on the blog of whoever has posted them on tumblr.
Now that you brought it up, I made and ammendment to the first post of the thread stating this.

Shy -

When I restarted my Brunette thread after the purge, I mated the Lit Rules with the disclosures commonly seen on Tumblr pages and created a statement. I don't really know if it matters to the powers that be, but I tried to cover the Lit and copyright bases. - check it out.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=38763930&postcount=1

I think in all reality though, we need to look at these threads as disposable and be accepting of the fact that they can be wiped out on a whim at any time.

Last edited:
Shy -

When I restarted my Brunette thread after the purge, I mated the Lit Rules with the disclosures commonly seen on Tumblr pages and created a statement. I don't really know if it matters to the powers that be, but I tried to cover the Lit and copyright bases. - check it out.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=38763930&postcount=1

I think in all reality though, we need to look at these threads as disposable and be accepting of the fact that they can be wiped out on a whim at any time.

Thanks Absinthe. I did the same thing last night and added the statement to my first post on the thread in the hopes of smoothing any feathers that might have gotten ruffled.:cattail:
The only thing is I didn't put that about the models being 18.
I think some people get too technical and forget that this is a place to come and have fun and maybe get away from the stresses of our everyday lives. I've tried to follow the rules as closley as possible and still have fun with it. However, you are right that we could find our threads removed at any time regardless.

Last edited:
Thanks Absinthe. I did the same thing last night and added the statement to my first post on the thread in the hopes of smoothing any feathers that might have gotten ruffled.:cattail: .

I looked . . . it's good. But the reality is that when the rules state that you can't even have a picture of simulated genital contact, we need to accept that it may end up deleted. All in all I think the Mods do give a lot of leeway on the rules, only when a complaint is received ~cough~ SpoiledBrat ~cough~ do they feel the need to enforce.

AF

I looked . . . it's good. But the reality is that when the rules state that you can't even have a picture of simulated genital contact, we need to accept that it may end up deleted. All in all I think the Mods do give a lot of leeway on the rules, only when a complaint is received ~cough~ SpoiledBrat ~cough~ do they feel the need to enforce.

AF

lol EXACTLY!!!!:D hence my reference I made yesterday to the tantrum that was thrown ~ cough ~ SB
Unfortunately we are all going to run across people that do that type of stuff from time to time.

Last edited:
The only thing is that I didn't put in the statement about the models being at least 18. The people in the images that I post appear to be but in reality there is no way to know for sure. I might go back and add it but I think I will just leave it as is now. I think we all need to stop nit picking. If we come across a thread that has something posted that offends us we always have the option not to revisit that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back