Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
903 in titus county. Looking for no strings hookup or to participate in male/female couple 3some.I am a virgin to all this so who wants to pop my cherry!

301/240

31 MWM. 301/240 area codes looking for women for chat and fun, see where things go. I'm originally am from 315, return there pretty regularly... send me a message any time.

New

Northeast texas area 903 code. Male age43 looking for discreet sex. Also looking to be the third in mfm couples 3some. Please message me

Ohio here

40's white male, fit, open, and in the 614 area code, but willing to talk outside that as well.
Would love to chat, text, write with others out there.

Thanks,
Jay

Middle aged professional male, in decent shape, not a model but have no problems being hit on by girls. Looking for females in the Dallas area or within 100 miles of Dallas. Self employed and have time to get away. If interested PM me.

Traveling Man

45 MWM looking for chat and sex chat picture swap/vid. looking for discrete fun. Must have kik. jcb4u. any area as I travel. Please be female and prefer younger than me.

54 married black male in 972 area code (north of Dallas). Visiting the 412 area code (Pittsburgh) next week. Looking for....

41 single woman. Looking for an online FWB relationship with an attentive guy who's interested in listening and makes me feel like a princess. Prefer a guy older than me and someone experienced with online chatting.

Area code 425

Chat and maybe something more, we'll see

815, MWM professional but very down to earth, 60' but looking for younger lady. Love giving oral to pleasure a lady, no worry about me... you are always first.

Area code 303, 720, 970

Attractive, adventurous married couple. He is straight, she is bi-sexual. Looking for other couples and women to chat with, maybe more.

Greetings all.

Male here in the 972 area code. 54 years old and still loving sex. but alas, I don't get the opportunity to partake in the finer pleasures of the body. I would love to chat/rp possibly meet up. I love many things and would like to explore them, so lets explore our wild side together.

VA-DC Area

571 & 703 area codes

hows the thread been working out for people?

Looking for dicreet fun

814 area. White male looking to spice up my life. Fun is in our future. Athletic body. Brown hair. Blue eyes.Looking for like wise females. Have a great day.

301 area, Mixed Male looking for conversation first, and see where it goes from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back