I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that I prefer older men too! They tend to be far more intellectually stimulating as well as sexually stimulating. I've only had one rl experience with a man twice my age but it was definitely very very erotic. And when it comes to online "friends" older men win, hands down, every time.

Just my two-cents worth..

Being post-50, thanks for the vote of confidence!

Yes we arew sexy aren't we????? Sometimes more than others. Love the avatar(s) dear.

Yep ;)

Would such a young couple be truly interested in an older couple?

And why not really? If age is the only thing that determines attraction then we'd be in a heap of trouble I think. Hmm..just thinking an older man in a fine suit....beats a young one in skinny jeans too old be to be using a skateboard everytime ;)

My thoughts exactly...... for me brains matter too..... :)

Interesting, because I have always loved dating and having relationships with younger women. They are always more out going and fun to be around. As for brains, I must agree. It is nice to be able to carry on a conversation with the person you are having a relationship with!!!!

I have to say that I prefer older men too! They tend to be far more intellectually stimulating as well as sexually stimulating. I've only had one rl experience with a man twice my age but it was definitely very very erotic. And when it comes to online "friends" older men win, hands down, every time.

Just my two-cents worth..

thank you dear, you've renewed my faith in the fairer sex ...
:rose::rose::rose:

They definitely can have an allure. My husband is 9 yrs older than me and it wasn't that he was older that attracted me, but being older gave him qualities I found attractive. Most men I find attractive are typically older. I suppose this can extend to fetishism if one thinks of being with an older man for the sake of flouting social convention...someone my step-dad's age or something like that.

My hubby is 6 years older, so I suppose I qualify. Though, in truth, he's probably the only 'man' I have an interest in. :kiss:

Its really nice to know you sexy young ladies are into us "mature" men! I'm 51 and single ladies...cum get me! lol

Interesting, because I have always loved dating and having relationships with younger women. They are always more out going and fun to be around. As for brains, I must agree. It is nice to be able to carry on a conversation with the person you are having a relationship with!!!!

Lol, no good when you have to think for two :)

Thank all you younger ladies who like and enjoy us older guys. "It" gets better with age, believe me:). I am sure all of the ladies know the attributes of us older guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back