Decadents and Dropouts IC

The Narrator

Haerdon felt Phyliss' tights closing around his neck and starting to squeeze. "The bitch is trying to choke me" he thought. So his hands immediately shot up from her hips to her legs, and with all his strength he started to pull them apart.

Verialyn Kallidis

Verailyn quietly thought "Is he really just trying to fuck my face? Where's the fun in that?"

She could just have taken him out, but was a little reluctant to do so thanks to the nice pounding he had given her before. On the other hand if she were to let him live he must not know anything about her little secret. So while she started waxing his shaft with her left hand and to work on the head of his cock with her lips, her right hand wandered across the floor until her fingertips touched a piece of wood.
 
"Oh, HELLO." he mumbled, lauching a good loggy at their feet. "I thought they'de have worked you four out by now."

"Not really," one of them leaned in closer, whispering just in case somebody else caught wind. "Actually, we've got the easy job. We keep the doors to the private rooms."

Canut rolled his eyes. These four had tried the same trick on him last time he was here, and it haden't worked then.

"Are you insinuating that I'm actually intrested in what you have to offer? Sorry, but I'm not stupid." He gave them a cocky stare "And you coulden't even guess my weakness if you tried."

This is when the most distubing thing happened; each and every one of them simuationously said "Yes, we can."

"I think we've got exactly what we need," the largest one gave him a knowing look. "and all she would cost you is those two freaks of nature you brought in. We'll take you out to the stables, let you examin the goods, yes?"

"Don't worry about your own safty," the gangly one said. "You know the Code as well as we do, you get away even once and you're free forever. What do you say?"

Swelling with confidance that his secret was safe, or at least impossable to exploit, Canut leaped down off his stool. "Fine boys, let's see another failed attempt."
 
Last edited:
The Narrator

"Yeah, suck. Just suck." he pulled harder at her hair, not looking what she was doing with her hand.


Phyliss Ovida

"Damn, this guy ist tough." although she was quite strong for her appearance, she had no chance to match his powerful arms. But she was still flexible. And she had to take every chance now. She didn't worry about the stable boy. If he did survive, he would be out for some time. The duration of her spell lasted at least about half an hour, sometimes even a few hours. Many survived and recovered fully, some died. She had heard about gorgons who perfected their skill so much that they could turn enemies for weeks or even month to stone, which was lethal for sure. There were even rumors about a few gorgons who had the power to petrifiy for years or even eternity. But she wasn't that good. If she managed to turn the barbarian to stone, she would have time to leave, if he should recover. She couldn't use her snakes, and her other spells were of no use in this moment. She could have tried to ignit the rope, but she was afraid that it would scald her before it broke. Maybe worse, fire could spread and burn her. Haerdon had her legs apart now, and who know what he might do in rage. And not to forget the shapeshifter and the sandcrawlers around somewhere...
Now, this might be her last try. As Haerdon grabbed her ankles, she arched her back in the air like a cat. Her head was upside down, but at least she caught his eye, literally. He didn't expect that, for sure. "Now deal with that!" she thought, throwing her spell at him.
 
The Narrator - back in the tavern

Canut noticed, that not only the girls and the barbarians, but also the shapeshifter was gone and didn't come back for quite some time. The dark one was gone, too....

One of the guys who rounded up around the kobald spoke again.
"Now, can we make a deal?"
 
The Narrator

"Damn" was Haerdon's last thought as Phyliss suddenly locked eyes with him. Then he could almost feel how he slowly lost control of his limbs, his entire body.

Verialyn Kallidis

WHACK!

With a satisfying sound the piece of wood connected with Ulfgard's left temple, just as his dick thrusted into her mouth. Verialyn had doesed the punch carefully, not to shatter Ulfgard's skull, and probably was a little too careful, since he was still standing, although staggering backwards, seemingly quite disoriented and trying desperately to regain his bearings.

Verialyn slowly rose, the piece of wood casually held in her hand, and slowly approached him, now smiling.
 
Last edited:
The Narrator

"What...was.....that........" Ulfgard fell on his back, looking rather stupid. His head wasn't broken, but he was knocked out for sure.

Phyliss Ovida.

The gorgon waited until Haerdon crashed to the ground. Now she was able to step on him and could release her stretched arms a little. It didn't take her very long to free her arms, standing on Haerdon. She put her dress on again, at least it wasn't ripped.
"Be lucky that you didn't mess up my hair." She knew that Haerdon didn't hear her. "Maybe you will survive. You have been good, though. But we better do not meet again." She picked up her bag and started to look for Verialyn.
 
The Narrator - back in the tavern

"So, let us go to the stables. The girls trust you. Either you help us to capture them, or you get the bashing of your lifetime." The men laughed.
"Which will be very short then, anyway." another one added.
 
Verialyn Kallidis

Now that Ulfgard was out Verialyn acted quickly. Even while she crouched down besides him her fangs elongated, and she quickly sunk them into his neck. "Why can't the bite be as pleasurable for the vampire as it is for the victim?" she thought, though Ulfgard currently was also indisposed to enjoy the sensation.

She fed sufficiently to be satiated, but left Ulfgard enough of his precious blood so he would survive. He would not feel very well for a few days, though, not that she cared much. Then she pricked her finger with one of her fangs, and let two drops of her blood connect with the bite marks. Ulfgard's skin closed immediately, leaving no trace of how he just had donated a sizable chunk of his body fluids. Her fangs were completely retraced again by that time.

She got up, gathered her pants and vest and dressed as fast as possible. Then she grabbed Ulfgard's claymore - a good quality weapon, surely worth some coin - and purse and was about to climb down. Another idea crossed her mind, so she turned back once more, also took Ulfgard's cape/cloak and carefully scanned the stables from her vantage point. Since she could not see or hear anyone she rapidly descended the ladder. "Now let's see what Phyliss was up to" she thought with a smile.
 
Last edited:
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss climbed up a stair and looked around; she was able to see very well, even at such dark places. She saw a person climbing down from a ladder, guessing by the movements, it had to be Verialyn. Phyliss hurried to get close to her. She suddenly stopped, as she heard somebody running and calling" Yigit! Yigit!" She froze in movement and hid behind a crate as she saw something small moving below the roof, hissing "Quiet, you fool! what is it?"
The man downstairs hissed up: "Quick! Get down here! We need a pretty female kobald at once. Just wait here and do as Kipko says."
There was a sigh up in the roof. "Oh, well, ok."
The man on the ground hissed back: "Don't blow it!" Then he turned around and speeded back, getting out of sight. The small creature on the roof dropped down, and transformed into a kobald.
 
Last edited:
Desite their obvious physical strength, Canut wasen't particularly intimidated. Granted, his surival insticts where on orange alert, but if push came to shove, he had magic enough to roast the four of them.

Sneaking out the back door, two of the four flashed a signal back into the tavern, likly to tell anybody in the Crawlers that he was with them, and trotted carefully across the grass to the nearby stables, a slightly unkept wooden building.

"Does anybody else hear that noise?" The stubby one asked.

Sure enought, thumps, thuds, and grunts where coming out of the stable, obviously, somebody was fighting. Or just into that sort of thing, Canut countered himself as he thought of those crazy woman.

"Come on shorty," the tall one grabbed Canut by the wrist. "This is our chance to snag some skirts."

"Hold it." focusing for a moment, Canut conjured a quick-evaporating grease to slip himself out. "I'm helping you if and only if you've got the goods I want, so until I'm sure you're keeping your word nothing you do is going to get me into that stable.

The four looked at each other, a small amount of anger in there eyes. After seeing him slip out the one and only time he needed to, they should have expected that.

"Fine," the gangly one sighed. "We keep her up in loft."

One after another, the four climbed the slightly rotten ladder to where the feed and tack where stored, and a small, wooden crate bearing a makeshift swing door was the only thing out of place.

Canut started shaking. Maybe they did know his secret after all. But... how?

"She'll be out in a moment," the tall one whistled, and popping out of the swing door came exactly what he had feared.

She was human, no doupt about it, except for the pointed ears poping out of the top of her head and the stiff, furry tail just above her boosem. She diden't look a day older then 17, which wasen't exactly below the Crawlers, and had deep curves, a tiny bust, and short cropped, amber hair.

Her tail wagging joyfully, she ran out to him, still on all fours, and rubbed into his leg affectionatly.

"You. How." Something he had never told anybody before, his whole body in a minor convulsion and has loose scales on end, choking out his words in a mixture of anger, shock, and joy. "Who is this?'
 
The Narrator

The shapeshifter moved forward, picking up the chain. The tried to lure the bloody kobald once this way, so he wondered if it worked this time. Sure, they would try that other thing on him. Just in case that this would fall, maybe he would care to free an imprisoned one of his own kind. The shapeshifter, now a kobald, fixed the chain around his neck and his hands. "I hate this job." He sighted. "Oh well. I am a poooor kobald like you, they trz to sell me. Help me out of here. I wish you would." He sat down and waited.

Meanwhile, Koetia, the human-dog-hybrid, moved forward to canut. Still moving on all fours, she looked up and licked his face.
The men around bursted into laughter. "Thats the way he likes it, heh?" Two of them imitated shagging dogs, one of them pretending to bark.
"See, here is our deal. Our part of merchandice. Now, it is your part."
 
Last edited:
Verialyn Kallidis

At the first noise Verialyn was in the shadows behind one of the larger crates. Her eyes penetrated the darkness effortlessly, and she saw the human calling out to this "Yigit", and then watched the shape shifter perform his act.

Verialyns senses went into overdrive. If they really were alone in here, this was the best opportunity to take out the doppelganger. So she strained her hearing and vision to the limit.
First she saw Phyliss hiding behind one of the larger crates from the two and heard the doppelganger dropping down from the roof. But then there were noises from the outside, a bunch of people climbing up the ladder to some loft above the stables. And she could make out Canut's voice.

"She'll be out in a moment"... from the sound of that Canut seemed in no immediate danger, so she would deal with the shape shifter first.

The human had already left the stables. Like a shadow she snuck up on the chained doppelganger in his false manacles, effortlessly readying Ulfgard's claymore. "Seems that nice piece of steel will be good for more than just a few coins" she thought as she closed in on her unaware target.
 
Ordinarly, this is what he would have done

The Narrator

The shapeshifter moved forward, picking up the chain. The tried to lure the bloody kobald once this way, so he wondered if it worked this time. Sure, they would try that other thing on him. Just in case that this would fall, maybe he would care to free an imprisoned one of his own kind. The shapeshifter, now a kobald, fixed the chain around his neck and his hands. "I hate this job." He sighted. "Oh well. I am a poooor kobald like you, they trz to sell me. Help me out of here. I wish you would." He sat down and waited.


"Oh please," Canut would have yawned, twitching his fingers and letting the magic break his form down to what he truely was, boiling in anger. " No kobald on the face of the earth would sound that fabricated and fake. You people need to work alot harder on your acting."

In the shock he was in, however, he diden't even register him. "Ok, I want an expleaaa." his tough started flopping uselessly as the girl ran behind him, burry her face into his rear and sniffing wildly.

"Flin," he nodded. "Yo wen. Ju kep er own teal we finsh thi"
 
Phyliss Ovida

The gorgon followed Verialyn and the fake Kobald. She didn't speak, nor did she really sneak, expecting that the vampire would notice her before others did. Nevertheless, she stopped just at the gate outside, looking at the bizarre scenary before her. There were four men, probably sandcrawlers. Canut was also there, followed by a strange human girl with ears and a tail of a dog, sniffing at him. And there was the shapeshifter, now in his true, miserable form. He just lifted his hands in desparation and anger, dropping them again.
"So, maybe so. It's bloody hard to imitate all of you critters. What am I? A comedian?"

She saw Verialyn, too, hiding in the shadows.
 
Last edited:
Falling to his knees, Canut burst out laughing as the girl ran herself all over him, sniffing every square inch of his body with the same vigor and spunk as a real dog. "Ok," he choked out when he had to stop for a breath. "You figured it out, deities know how, just get her off and I'll do everything I can."

Canut coulden't help himself, he had kept this secret so close to his heart for so long nobody should have know it. How had they figured it out, and more important, how did they get a girl like this?

"Just, as a favor, I want to know who this is and where you got her. I'd be willing to pay."
 
Verialyn Kallidis

Verialyn was about to strike when she heard Canut: "You figured it out, deities know how, just get her off and I'll do everything I can."

Maybe this was a conversation worth listening to for a little. The shapeshifter did not seem to go anywhere right now.
 
Last edited:
The Narrator

The leader of the four pushed the frustrated shapeshifter to the side. "Her name is Koetia. She was created from a peasant girl by a magician by order for a prince of the court, not to be mentioned here. She was send along with a caravan. Sadly, the caravan was attacked by a gang of thugs. They did survive, but lost their leader, many more men and most of the goods. She was amon the few who were able to break through. So they were lucky to sell her for us and go their way." He grinned. "We could sell her quite well, I am sure of that. But we will earn more with the two other ones, probably for each one alone. So we are glad to let you have her."

Phyliss Ovida

The gorgon moved back in the shadows. She couldn't believe what she had just heared.
She didn't want to believe it. She have had doubts about Dea, wondering if he was a traitor who lured her into that place, but she had been sure about Canut. She trusted him, and even more, she had really grown to like him. Could this be true? She hoped that she was wrong. She realized that she had tears in her eyes. "Come on, just wait and listen." she told herself.
 
"Look," Canut breathed in deeply as the men pulled her off. " I really want her, I want her so badly that I'm willing to do whatever you want." Walking over, he gave each man a quick handshake, sneezing from what seemed to be the dust of the loft. "You'll have what you want soon enough."

In reality, Canut was only half reluctant to be fooling them like this. Granted, he did want to save Phyliss and her dream, but at the same time would have been fine with them taking that other, annoying girl. Not to mention every fiber of his being longing for the girl who was curled up in front of him, staring at him with those deep eyes. That's why he'd planted that vibration spell into each of their bloodstreams when he shock their hand, so he'd get his way

"Right," the stout one let one end of his lip go up. " We figured you'de be willing to cooperate."
 
The Narrator

Koetia jumped up and wagged his tail, running around Canut. The leader of the four shouted: "Wait, that is no deal! You get her, when you helped us to get the others!" The shapeshifter knew something was wrong and darted of to the tavern.
 
Last edited:
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss bit her lip, or she would have screamed. She breathed in and sneaked forward, behind the first men. He screamed, as three of her snakes bit him. She didn't even bother to watch him fall, he would be dead before he could do any harm. She confronted the second one who whirled around at the scream, just meeting her eyes. He stopped immediately, caught in movement, his skin turning grey.
 
Last edited:
"I know, I know," he cautioned. "But if somebody doesen't keep her down, she follows me. Or," he leaned down to Koetia, running his hands around her ears. " Stay girl, I'll be back soon."

Although she wimpered slightly, Koetia did march herself over and slip herself back into her crate.

"Well," he mused. "I diden't think that'd work. So, all I've got to do is help you get your hands on them? Yes? Well, we better get started."

Then he saw her flash out.

The familer face of the gorgon burst from the ladder, bitting into one of the oppents. Quickly enough, he chanted a short string of sylabuls that caused the others to contract for a moment, the limp over, unconciuoss from the pressure his spell had exerted.

Picking up each man's hand, he placed them one at a time onto Phyliss's leg, dropping them only after a breif moment. "Well, you got you hands on her, diden't you?" he laughed to himself, smiling over at his companion.
 
Last edited:
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss stood there, trembling, not able to hold back the tears, not knowing what was going on. She killed one, petrified the other, now the remaining ones collapsed and Canut acted strange. Before that she just have been drunk, threated by slave handlers and forced by a barbarian. What was going on? She felt stupified.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss stood there, trembling, not able to hold back the tears, not knowing what was going on. She killed one, petrified the other, now the remaining ones collapsed and Canut acted strange. Before that she just have been drunk, threated by slave handlers and forced by a barbarian. What was going on? She felt stupified.

"Um, I can explain," the akwardness set in as his adrenline took a nose dive. How long had she been here? Had she seen him brought to the floor by a girl who diden't even have a human's mind? Did she know he had fake-promised to give them both up for that same girl?

Given his luck with these kinds of things the answers where probebly awhile, yes, and yes.

"Ahhhhh," he ran his hands across his neck. "I guess we can leave now, right? Unless, well, hey, where's that girlfreind of yours?"

At the worst possable moment, Koetia pocked her head back out of the crate, tounge hanging out due to the stuffy heat in there. Her eyes brightening when she noticed Canut haden't left, she ran forward, nuzzling herself into his chest.
 
Last edited:
Verialyn Kallidis

Verialyn was surprised as Phyliss suddenly burst on the scene. She was about to jump in and aid her when she saw the other two thugs drop unconscious. Canut must have done something to them, so maybe he was on their side after all. But the shapeshifter certainly was not, and it was trying to use the chaos to get away.

"I will end this now" she thought and dashed out of her hiding spot after the doppelganger. As it heard her approach it was too late. The doppelganger turned its head just in time to see the blade of the claymore approach and severe his neck.

Once life had left its body, the shapeshifter transformed back to its natural form, a 6' tall gaunt humanoid with grey skin and an oversized head. Quickly Verialyn grabbed his remains and dragged them behind a crate, out of sight from the tavern.
 
Last edited:
"Oh, hey, um..." he probed his mind for her name. "Veria....something or another. What on earth have you been up to?"
 
Back
Top