Request - A story about a happy couple where faithful wife is seduced

PymGordon777

Virgin
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Posts
4
Hi!
I'm a long time and avid reader of Literotica.
I like the "Loving wives" theme, but only where the cuckold husband is not submitted and the wife is not a total slut.
I also tried to write a story but I'm not good at that, besides my English is very poor. My story was highly criticized (with good reasons), so I decided to quit.

This does not prevent me to have ideas...
I want to submit one to your attention.

A few days ago, by pure chance, I bumped into a story by Luckyseven entitled "In the Name of Art", in which an unwilling husband discovers to his despair that his lovely and (that far) faithful wife, and actress, is seduced by a male actor on stage.

The story is very well written but unfortunately that is the only one by that author.
(BTW: for this reason I suspect that it is a real story, rather than fiction, which enhances the emotions that the author is eager to transmit).

I would be glad if someone could write more stories along that plot.
Or, in more general terms, about a happy couple, in their 30s or 40s, where the lovely and - that far - faithful wife is seduced by another guy (possibly a womanizer).

Ideally, the story should be written from the husband's point of view, where he is not a cuckold, not to tell a submissive cuckold. Hubby not even fantasizes about seeing his wife with another man. Actually he tries to do all what is in his power to open his lovely wife's eyes and convince her that she is being abducted by the womanizer, whose only goal is to fuck her. Wife sincerely believes that Hubby is obsessed by events that pose no harm to their relationship. On the contrary, albeit hubby's effortts, the womanizer eventually succeeds in seducing the naïf wife, and fucks her with big pleasusure for both.

The act of sex between the womanizer and the lovely wife is important, but not as important as the struggle of the husband, with his jealousy and his unsuccessful attempts to stop his wife from being laid by the womanizer.
At the very the end, husband witnesses while his wife is cheating on him, and may find (or may not) that he is more aroused than hurt by the whole situation. (if that unexpected arousal happens, that should cause his despair, and even more struggle).
Perhaps one story end could be that hubby is caught in the act of jerking off while spying on the unfaithful couple, and that causes his humiliation before his wife, and then lives forever miserably and abandoned.


A similar theme surfaces also in the story "The Initiation of a Witch" by DickWittington.

I would appreciate if someone could write such a story for me, or highlight other stories on the same theme.

Thank you indeed
GordonPym
 
I don't have the patience or the know how to pull this off, but it's not a bad storyline. I like it.
 
Back
Top