JoJo inspired erotica

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
So lately I've finally hunkered down and started making my way through the JoJo's bizarre adventure series and it got me inspired.

In case you haven't heard of it, the series is a long running (30+ years) manga that centers around people whose nicknames are "JoJo" (the first main character is Johnathan Joestar, later on we get Jotaro Kujo, etc.). Each "part" is a self contained series though each one is set in the same world and advances in time, so characters from each part tend to cross over.

Each part has a different style though horror-action commonly appears in it. For example, part 1 is gothic horror and Victorian drama meeting Castlevania and Fist of the North Star, part 2 is Indiana Jones if you replace the mystery and puzzles with Fist of the North Star fights and super vampires that eat vampires (there are nazis though...including a cyborg nazi, so Wolfenstein before Wolfenstein came out). Part 3 is sort of its own thing and is the most recognizable (if you have ever heard soomeone yell "ZA-WARLDOU" you just had it referenced.

Part 4 is slice of life (think persona 4, which took some inspiration from this part)...and so on (part 7 is just awesome: race across the US to collect pieces of Jesus's corpse while fighting off the President and his goons.")

From parts 3 on, the concept of stands is introduced. Essentially, if you have a stand you get a power and (usually) a spectral protector. For example, one villain can hide in a reflection and any damage he does to your reflection automatically occurs to you, a cook from part 4 can make food that will cure almost any condition and taste delicious...but you have to take out the part that is ailing you (got diarrhea? Your organs will shoot out of your belly and then new ones will grow in their place, and the newest JoJo can make bubbles that can steal things (like stealing oxygen from your lungs, the sound of a door closing). Each one is supposed to represent a person's psyche (the persona series cribbed this for their own franchise).

So it got me thinking, what sort of stories could be told either in the setting or with similar things like stands? Admittedly, the series has always had a bit of a homoerotic vibe (DIO is all about getting inside Johnathan's body, Cesear wants to spray Joseph, Johnnu really really wants to learn more about Gyro's balls, etc.) but you've had other kinks as well, mom/son with Josephpeeping on his teacher and telling her how good she looks...then finding out she's his mother, and other things.

Just using the idea of stands I did think up one idea:

People are going missing around town. At first nobody cares because it's just troublemakers and people no one would miss. However, when the number gets in the dozens, people start getting worried.

Unbeknownst to them, the culprit is a young beautiful woman who has a stand which lets her turn anyone who is turned on by/can't satisfy her into a piece of lingerie. The main character finds out but she holds the underwear hostage: if he or she can prevent themselves from getting turned on/orgasming first for an hour, she'll admit defeat and change everyone back, fail and she'll add them to her collection.

2. A tailor gains a stand that lets him animate clothing. Now he can construct clothing to bind them, use it to control people, or just strip them bare.
 
That's really cool but where would you put it on this site? Do they have a fan fic section? But then again your idea is original. For some strange reason I have a crush on Jonathan. It is weird. I'm a 30 year old woman who likes anime. I'm working on a fic right now about stands.
 
Depends. I've seen fanfic go in celebrity but sci-fi fantasy also has some fanfics in it (mostly Warcraft).

Also, no need to feel weird. It's pretty much gorgeous/handsome/fabulous guys the series. I myself like Joseph (battle tendency or stardust crusaders, not diamond is unbreakable (I like him in that one but more of a "I want to hug you" kind of way).
 
Oh ok I didn't know you could post in celebrity I thought it was solely for celebrities in erotic fiction.

Lol I just think its odd I'm a 30 year old woman who likes anime. When I'm reading manga people think I'm 18 I guess hahaha.

So if you post your story here I want to post mine too. I did have a hard time writing Jotaro into a story because of his stoic seriousness. I like young joseph because he is playful and full of energy. Jotaro is so difficult to work with when I can't seem to get any emotions to write about. Good luck if you post I want to read it.
 
Back
Top