Mother son story rejected twice...why?

GinJan839045

Virgin
Joined
Mar 20, 2017
Posts
4
For the second time, I have received my story back for the sole reason being as follows: "Was there an underage (under 18 years old) sexual relationship in my story?". I guess I need to know what is improper with my story. The only three things that can possibly be the issue are: 1) I provided some background in the 1st paragraph stating my very young age when my parents divorced & how old I was (8-12) when my mother was dating. There was no nudity or sexual references in this paragraph. 2) I described myself growing up (with friends, etc) without specifying any specific age, except when shaving pubic hair at 16 years old. 3) I was a senior in high school when my mother started revealing her body. This "senior in high school" description was an intentional alteration to my previous submission due to the same reason for rejection. I specified my age that way in order to follow the guidelines set forth by Literotica. Would someone please help me understand what part of what I have described above is an unacceptable aspect of my submission? Please trust me. There is nothing else within my story to be misinterpreted age wise. Thank you in advance for anyone's time and help in this matter!
 
Also most high school seniors do not turn 18 years old until after January therefore unless you specified you were 18 yr old starting your senior year, it would be assumed you were 17 yr old starting your senior year.
 
Just saying, as far as this aspect goes, the following sentence is in the literotica guidelines regarding age: "Make sure that your characters are over 18 or at least a senior in high school to fix the problem."
 
The problem is you said '16' take out the number. Say I was 18 blah blah and then when it gets to the other part say "I'd been shaving my pubic hair for awhile now"

Just leave out the age and you're fine. The site's rule is a sham. They don't want you saying 16, 17 etc...but you can say 18 and describe them looking and acting like pre teens and all is well.
 
I'll buy that. The guidelines may as well say not to mention an under 18 age at any point, in any context within a story. Even if it has nothing to do with a relationship with an adult. This is my first story, and the age references would only have applied to this story. Vagueness will be the order of the day, and it's time to move on. Thank you lovecraft68!
 
I would love to discuss our past taboo mom son experiences. Mine may shock you.
 
Denny

I would love to discuss our past taboo mom son experiences. Mine may shock you.
My wife's mom was an angel so I didn't write much about her or my wife while we were in high school.
It's so easy if we just pay attention.
 
Back
Top