ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
hy!!! you're spazzy gifs are giving me seizures!!!!! gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

*hides her sensitive eyes from the harmful rays!!!!!!!*

:eek:
 
Elbryan said:
hello hy and Lauren :)

how are you tonight?

A little tied up!:D *thinks about it, then remembers that arc forgot to tie him up with the dragon proof chains!* DOH!!!
 
Lauren.Hynde said:
What am I watching again? :confused:

apparantly nothing... i know... im as dissapointed as you are :(

maybe if we ask nicely Cel will come back and entertain us.... ;)
 
heh... have fun (thats pretty much a given though, huh?)

and watch out for the hidden cameras... ;)
 
We need a new sucject and quick!

Uh...... I got it! Uh no... We already talked about video games so many times
 
*pops in* how the Dreamcast memory card is a little dreamcast in itself, and you can play little games you download of cd's on it while you're walking around. BAM! subject! post people!!!!!

and now, i have to go do things... argh.... Salute! Ja ne! Oyasumi! uhhhh..... nooooooo thinking..... done enough of that already. night.
*walks out*
 
oops!

I was about to thank hy for removing the gifs...and then when I posted they were back....

oh well!
 
hybirdx said:


And why should I?

well...because they are distracting and I was getting physically ill from them because I'm on Vicodan, and excess movement like that makes me nauseated....but don't worry about it hy, I'm sure everyone else likes them, and I just turned off my ability to see signatures.
 
I was here but now I'm gone, I've left my name to turn you on ;)


Just popped in briefly to get my PM's - hopefully will be back to my normal routine in a day or two.

Sprite
 
Celestiale said:


well...because they are distracting and I was getting physically ill from them because I'm on Vicodan, and excess movement like that makes me nauseated....but don't worry about it hy, I'm sure everyone else likes them, and I just turned off my ability to see signatures.

no need. I'll just get rid of them
 
hybirdx said:


no need. I'll just get rid of them

Thank you...I really appreciate that you did that for me!

I don't want to be the one who dictates what you want to have in your sig line though...it's really not a problem for me to turn off my ability to see signatures! They were just so flashy...my eyes couldn't focus on just one, and it was making me feel really sick. I probably should have just turned off my sig thingy and not said anything, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top