extreme refreshing

ThomasPain

Virgin
How many times a day do you typically refresh your Literotica page to see if your story has been accepted or not??

I'm just saying. This is giving me flashbacks to some addictive behaviors from days of yore.

How many times a day do you typically refresh your Literotica page to see if your story has been accepted or not??

I'm just saying. This is giving me flashbacks to some addictive behaviors from days of yore.

If I have my control panel open I might check the status of a submitted story every hour or so. If I don't have the control panel open then I won't open it just to check the status.

Checking status hasn't helped me with a couple of my recent stories. I've gone to bed at night before they were approved and found them published when I got up in the morning.

If I have my control panel open I might check the status of a submitted story every hour or so. If I don't have the control panel open then I won't open it just to check the status.

Checking status hasn't helped me with a couple of my recent stories. I've gone to bed at night before they were approved and found them published when I got up in the morning.

Agreed. I’ve had ones be approved for a couple days in advance, and like you described ones that just pop up overnight. As long as the get posted!!! ;)

Every story of mine has been published in the wee hours of the morning (east coast USA), so I usually just check first thing in the morning.

After day 2, hourly? Ten-minutely?

It's worse after it's up. Waiting for those first ten votes, to see if you'll be trolled or go red.

Lol. Every chance I get after a new story goes up. Like every few minutes. I wanna see I wanna see I need to see ..... it's addictive alright. (Restrains self from checking new story where Jason goes wild with his VK12)

Lol. Every chance I get after a new story goes up. Like every few minutes. I wanna see I wanna see I need to see ..... it's addictive alright. (Restrains self from checking new story where Jason goes wild with his VK12)

I read the first eight pages last night - Christ Chloe! 21 bloody pages!!! But I've fived you for your weapons action so far. I'll finish the rest tonight. I don't need sleep. ;)

I check on pending stories once a day...at about 3pm CDT if it is going to be posted the next day the date of submission will be changed to the next day.

Oh, I have to go ready Chloe's new story! :D

Holy crap it's 907 pages on my phone. And the warning and disclaimers are 35 pages. LOL

Last edited:
Back