The Olympics

Nice!

Shibutani x2


r
 
Ski jumping...no. Just no. Not ever in this lifetime or any other. Who the fuck was the first person to say "Hey, this sounds like a good idea!"

Personally, I'm hoping for the skeet jumping event... skier comes down the ramp, jumps and the guys in the biathlon rifle shooting take their best shot... yea, now THAT's the Olympics!
 
The pretty one from Canada, poor thing’s panties are so sheer I can see the crack of her butt.
 
They may need to do a little more genetic testing on that 'Men's' figure skating thing, cause... well just cause.... <geeeesh>
 
So the biggest attractions at any Olympics are dancing shows (figure skating, synchronized swimming, etc) and not actual sports where whoever achieves most or arrives first, wins. Instead we have global Dancing With The Stars, supported by massive funding from around the world. Right. It's SHOWTIME, folks!
 
So the biggest attractions at any Olympics are dancing shows (figure skating, synchronized swimming, etc) and not actual sports where whoever achieves most or arrives first, wins. Instead we have global Dancing With The Stars, supported by massive funding from around the world. Right. It's SHOWTIME, folks!

That's one way of looking at it. It's entirely wrong, but one way.
 
Shaun White is amazing. I can't wait for tonight's finals to see what he does. The guys doing the announcing for NBC on the half-pipe are pretty good. They know what they are talking about. Unlike the rest of the NBC crew. I would like to see an opening ceremony coverage where they just provide video feed, no commentary. Why, why why does NBC think we need to hear from these morons?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...-comments-speedskating-netherlands/328425002/
 
Last edited:
Ski jumping...no. Just no. Not ever in this lifetime or any other. Who the fuck was the first person to say "Hey, this sounds like a good idea!"


For some reason cameras and camera angles exaggerate the appearance of ski jumping height. Most people don't realize that the jumpers are never really that far off the ground. Unless you've actually been to and seen a ski jump, you'll never understand that.

It's not as dangerous as your screen/monitor makes it appear.

It's exhilarating.


 
Figure skating: very hot+pretty. But if a dance contest is a sport, we should see Olympic Guitar Shredding. Rated by a panel of impartial judges, of course, to make is sporting.
 
Back
Top