Desperate Twins (closed)

“I went for a walk. Forgot my phone,” I explained, pushing past him and heading straight for the fridge. The one good thing about my walk is that I had definitely managed to get some rest. Everything from last night seemed so trivial, but my feelings were rubbed pretty raw. As I happened to grasp the orange juice and stand up, my eyes caught the calendar on the fridge. Today was Thursday. The weekend was fast approaching. Maybe that would finally take my mind off of it all especially with my plans for Saturday.

I shook off what residual anger was still boiling beneath the surface and put on a fake smile. I cleaned up the kitchen as usual and noticed that Tommy had plugged my phone in for me. I had a couple texts and a missed call from Simon, but I ignored them for now knowing Tommy would be leaving shortly for work. I still wanted to spend what little time I had with him for now and try and smooth everything over; I knew I needed to apologize somehow for being a brat, but we were both pretty prideful and the words “I’m sorry” didn’t come easy to either of us. I knew that if I apologized I’d also have to explain WHY I was angry in the first place and telling him that I was jealous didn’t seem like a very good plan, so I decided not to bring it up as long as he didn’t.

“It’s a beautiful day. I couldn’t sleep so I went for a walk. Found this really nice park a ways from here and ended up falling asleep,” I laughed. “No harm, no foul.”
 
“Gotcha,” I said at her explanation; I could tell she was holding something back, but I wasn’t quite sure what it was. I didn’t like that I was holding back from telling her about what had happened on our drunken night, but I was scared to tell her about it. What if she accused me of taking advantage of her? She was the one that had crawled onto my lap, after all!

I had to clear the air. Figure out what was wrong.

“Are you... mad at me or something?” I came right out and asked her. “Is this about the other night when we got drunk?”
 
“No,” I replied, curling up on thefts end of the couch. “I’ve just got a lot on my mind. Why? Did something happen?” I questioned, looking at him inquiringly. “It’s just something personal I took out on you. I didn’t mean to treat you like shit,” I mumbled, turning back to scroll through my phone. “Don’t worry about it.”

There was nothing of note with my text messages despite the amount of times Simon had texted me. He was mostly just making small talk and I responded half-heartedly, just to act like I was really invested in what he’d learned in his classes this morning. I wasn’t.

I could see Tommy looking like he had something to say out of the corner of my eye as I finished responding to my messages. Directing my attention to him, I observed the hesitant expression on his face as he stared at me. “What’s with you, today?” I asked slowly, wondering if there was something on my face or I looked just at crappy as I felt.
 
“Uhh, nothing, I’m good,” I replied. It was a lie, and my gut wrenched at telling it. “Just a lot on my mind, too,” I said.

I felt like I needed to address the elephant in the room, but I had no idea how to approach it. So instead, I offered up an idea I had about our budding camgirl business.

“So, I was doing some research...” I said, sitting down on the side of the bed across from Anna, “and a lot of camgirls use twitter and instagram to find more customers. Posting photos and videos and stuff like that, listing the different things they are willing to do, talking to other camgirls, that kind of thing. Hell, I found out there are girls that charge guys for access to their “premium” snapchat accounts! There’s all kinds of shit we could be doing.”
 
“I guess we could do something like that,” I agreed. “I’m pretty attached to my phone so social media wouldn’t be a problem - it’s actually a great idea. Maybe I’ll work on setting all that up tomorrow,” I pondered. “Although I don’t think I’ve reached premium status!” I laughed.
 
“Well... I mean, I got a few hours before I have to be at work,” I said. “We could take some... seductive and suggestive pictures to get you started,” I suggested.

“Why don’t you go get a shower, and I’ll find you something to wear?” I smirked a little bit, trying to brighten her mood. “You could even send them to your boyfriend, that’ll get him all excited for your next date.” I said it with as much pleasantry as I could muster.

“It’ll be fun,” I promised.
 
His suggestion did make sense, so I nodded and stood up to go to the shower. "Should I be nervous about you going through my underwear?" I teased. "Simon might be jealous," I giggled as I practically skipped down the hall. The current train of thought did make me happy, though I wasn't sure if it was that Tommy would pick me out something he could imagine me looking sexy in, or if I was excited to get Simon all worked up for tomorrow night.

I scrubbed and washed my hair quickly before wrapping myself in a towel and heading back out to the living room to see what he had found for me in the meantime. Tommy was still going through my clothing, but he paused as I appeared over his shoulder. I'm sure he could feel the heat still radiating off my skin from the shower and smell the coconut fragrance of my body wash. From this angle, he probably could see every inch of my cleavage but for once I didn't worry about how wrong it was; he'd seen me naked more often than I could count at this point and we'd done worse things than this, so it seemed like something that was pointless to get my feathers ruffled over it any longer.

Finally, he found something that caught his eye. As he dug it out of my drawers, I let the towel fall to the ground. As he turned to hand it to me, he froze, his eyes drawn to my nakedness. Unconcerned, I reached out to take it, slipping into the matching bra and panty set.
 
Going through her underwear, I came to the quick decision that we needed to get her some new cam outfits. I did very much like the red set I eventually picked out, with the black lace accents. The bra was perhaps a size too small, and gave her breasts even more cleavage squeezed together, perfect for pictures.

And the way the panties wrapped her ass was just so perfect that it was hard to describe, leaving plenty of cheek exposed but holding them up and round in a way that you just wanted to sink your face into.

I could feel the heat of her just behind me, and I watched as she dropped the towel, exposing her gorgeous curvy naked body to me before taking the bra and panty set from me. I immediately knew I had to see her naked like that again, and soon.

I was really looking forward to getting her naked and playing with herself. I loved watching her do that on cam, and right now, I was eager to have a more hands-on approach with her. I grabbed a little red tank top and a pair of tiny black cotton shorts. “Wear these too,” I suggested, handing them to her before standing up to adjust our lighting.

“And then just kneel on the bed,” I said, my phone at the ready to take pictures and video...
 
Obediently, I dressed in the outfit Tommy had chosen and climbed onto the bed, sitting back on my heels. He circled around me as he looked for good camera angles, but it all made me nervous having such a critical eye on me. Anxiously, I tugged the tank top a little lower over my belly but it caused the slope of my breasts to become even more exaggerated. "Like this?"

My usual bad habit of chewing on my lips made itself known. Tommy reached out and readjusted parts of my body into exactly the pose he liked, his hands ghosting over my skin in a slow form of torture. I didn't say a word as I let him manipulate me; I trusted him to know exactly how best to frame my curves to make these pictures as good as they could possibly be. He remained close, hovering next to me for a few seconds to make sure I didn't move before he felt confident, stepping back to begin taking pictures.
 
I walked her through the whole thing with my words. I spoke to her as if I was one of the guys she performed for.

“That’s it,” I said, circling the bed and staying out of the light, finding just the right spot where the shadows accentuated her curves. “Smile. Lick your lips. Place a finger on your lips. Head back a bit. Now reach down across your body with both hands. Yes, just like that, push those tits together. Now grab the bottom of your shirt and peel it off over your head.”

I switched to video mode. I could easily pull stills from the video file.

“Now, hook your thumbs in the band of your shorts. Wiggle them down hip to hip.”
 
Usually I might be put off by someone telling me what to do but every feeling I'd recently uncovered for Tommy made me want to please him and follow his instructions. I twisted my thumbs just under the fabric of my panties and shimmied my hips until just the top half of my mound was visible and teased at the rest of the hidden treasure.


It was just short of exhilarating hearing him control me like this. Having my brother make demands on me just like he was one of my paying customer's was hot as I performed only for him - tailoring this live show to fit his own desires. I knew every minute ticked closer to the time he had to go to work and I did my best to get the poses correct on the first try to gain as much variety and show off whatever he wanted to see before he left me in the cold silence of the apartment again.
 
My cock began growing hard in my pajama pants, but I didn’t care if she could see it. Maybe part of me wanted her to.

I continued guiding her with my words, having her peel the shorts and panties down, and then squeeze and play with her breasts before removing the bra. I knew I was getting so much good material to work with.

But I didn’t stop with getting her naked. I took the time to admire her bared form with my eyes and the camera, getting some lovely angles on her, and my cock getting harder by the moment.

“Lay back. Spread your legs. Rub your fingers up and down those lips...”
 
There was only one point that I wondered if I should stop it, but he wasn't touching me and this was nothing new, so I lowered my weight backwards onto one elbow and spread my knees wide to give the camera a good shot of my labia. With my free hand, I ghosted my fingers down over my belly and dragged just one finger down the length of my slit; it felt so good that I couldn't control the whimper I let out. That hand rose back up to press a thumb against my clit momentarily before spreading my lips wide. The camera caught the glistening reflection of my juices clinging to my most tender flesh.

My fingers came back wet and sticky with fluid, clinging to my fingers. Although I hadn't been told, I popped them into my mouth to taste myself before continuing to stroke at the wet skin of my cunt. My eyes had mostly been focused on what I was doing to myself but they would flicker up to look beguilingly into the recorder. During one of those peeks I could see that Tommy was hard again, but said nothing as I continued to slowly touch myself exclusively for him, for the first time ever. Yes, I knew these clips would be posted and seen my the masses, but Tommy usually watched me put on shows like this on live where other men made themselves and their demands very clear. This almost felt like a naughty secret between only the two of us.
 
It was a naughty secret between the two of us. I watched as she fingered herself and sucked her own juices, and my cock throbbed with desire. I knew, right now, there was precious little I could do with that lust, but it didn’t matter. All I was focused on was the image on the screen, and getting the sexiest ones possible.

“That’s it, work it, get those fingers in there deep and cum for me...” I told her. “This is so hot baby...” I said, encouraging her.
 
Something tickled the back of my mind when he called me that, but it was such a turn on hearing it fall from his lips that I dismissed whatever it was niggling at me. Thrusting two fingers deep inside my cunt, I fucked myself pretty quickly. We were running out of time and I felt the insane urge to send him off with this little present. Maybe he really would be convinced to stop fucking that floozy if I really showed him that there was someone better for him than her. Maybe he'd spend all day at work thinking about his little sister and not that cheating whore who called herself his on/off girlfriend.

One hand squeezed at my nipples while the one hand I was fucking myself with alternated between that and rubbing at my clit. My abdomen tightened more and more and I knew I was just about to cum, unable to hold it back any longer. Widening the spread of my knees, I made eye contact with him. "Fuck baby, I'm going to cuuuuum," I howled as my orgasm crashed over me, leaving me a panting, trembling mess in the aftermath. The wet spot spread under my ass as juices leaked down my crack and into the sheets.
 
I moved in as she came, and hard, even catching a short shot of her juices squirting out of her pussy when she did. I was quite satisfied with myself by the end of it all. I had a lot of footage to play with. Best of all, I knew this would be an easy night at work, and I would have plenty of time to sit back, on the clock no less, and work on this on my phone.

“Put this all back on,” I instructed, as she lay there panting in post-orgasmic bliss. “I’m going to work, and you need to get to work,” I gave her a flirty wink as I went to get changed into my work clothes.

I spent a good chunk of my evening hiding in the office, toying with the footage, finding the best moments and promptly isolating them, and texting them to her. By the time I would be home tonight, I had sent her several sexy images and a few gifs of her teasing. The really dirty stuff I was saving for later...
 
It was obvious something had changed between as my brother texted me sexy images he liked of me playing with myself. I didn't respond to them, instead setting my phone aside as I worked on the website. I got a few videos Tommy had left for me to post uploaded and replied to some comments as my mind wandered. It had been obvious that just like me, he had something bothering him. The look on his face at times over the last evening and even this morning told me that he was frustrated but I had no clue why.

For some weird reason, I had a feeling that everything dated back to the drunken night I really couldn't remember. Something must have happened but Tommy was being very tight-lipped about it and it irritated me. Usually we were both very open with each other but this awkward tension between us was unsettling and neither of us really seemed to know how to move forward from here.

I was just getting supper ready when I heard the door open. Hands slipped around my belly and under my shirt to rest on bare skin as he leaned down and kissed the corner of my mouth in greeting. "Hey," I acknowledged, turning to wrap my own around his waist in a loose hug.
 
On my way home from work, I grabbed a six pack of my favorite microbrew, and a bottle of Anna’s favorite vodka, along with a bottle of the juice I knew she liked to mix it with. I swore to myself up and down that I wasn’t going to let anything happen. I just wanted a couple beers to loosen up so I could actually tell her about what happened the other night.

I came inside and saw her in the kitchen, and I smirked to myself. Even though we were siblings, we kind of had this “married couple” thing going on, with the way we took care of each other. I set the booze down on the counter beside my sister and wrapped my arms around her.

“Hey. How’d your day go?” I asked, slipping another kiss onto her cheek as she turned to hug me, and I eased into her embrace, momentarily getting lost in the feel of her bra-less breasts pressed into my chest.
 
My response vibrated against the skin of his shoulder. "I had a pretty great day. I think I got a lot done, thanks to you," I murmured. Spotting the vodka, a smile instantly lit up my face. I clasped his cheeks between my palms and kissed his nose sweetly, praising the lord for how well Tommy took care of me. He knew exactly what I needed when I didn't even know myself. "Fuck, I love you," I pronounced. His arms squeezed me in further to his body and we stood there like that for a minute just holding each other until the music blasting from my phone notified me that supper was ready to come out of the oven.

As usual, we made small talk about our days as we ate before we settled into our favourite spots on the couch to drink. I was a bit nervous since I still had no sweet clue what had happened the last time I got a bit in over my head. This time I resolved that I would be responsible and chase my alcohol with the juice he'd brought as well as maybe have a snack somewhere in there so I didn't wake up completely shitfaced like last time.
 
I too was determined not to have a hangover like last time... but if she insisted I take shots with her, instead of just drinking my beer, I knew already that I wouldn’t turn her down. We finished up with dinner, and I poured her a drink before I got up to go get a shower and wash the coffee away.

I clean up quick, and emerged from the bathroom clad only in my towel. She had done it earlier, so I kinda figured it was fine, and grabbed one of my beers before plopping down on the sofa next to her.

“So, I got something I need to tell you, but I think I need a few beers in me first,” I told her, taking a drink.
 
His tone just ramped up my anxiety even further as he got comfortable on the couch with just the towel on. It really did sound like I was missing something important. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" I asked, unsurely. To curb those nerves, I reached for the vodka and the orange juice and dumped a good portion of the alcohol into a cup. The orange juice was probably about 1/3 of the volume of the booze; if it was bad enough that my brother (who always told you like it is) needed to be tipsy to explain it, then it wasn't something small at all. My hand rested on his thigh as I leaned in closer as if I could read his mind or some stupid shit like that.
 
I took a long drink as I felt my sister’s hand on my thigh, and watched as she poured herself a strong drink. I smirked. “I know I can,” I said. She was leaning towards me, trying to read my mind, and I pressed my forehead against hers. Our eyes came into focus with each other, and there was my whole world right in front of me.

I took a deep breath before giving her a light kiss on her lips and pulling away, taking another long drink, nearly finishing my beer. I stood up to go retrieve another. “Need anything?” I asked her.
 
His kiss startled me a bit, shocking me into staring stupidly at his backside as he wandered away to the kitchen. Although we kissed a lot on the cheeks or the forehead, that was twice today his lips had gravitated to my mouth. With the exception of that one time I had sucked his dick, Tommy and I had never been ones to kiss each other on the lips. It felt too intimate, and even though he had just given me a chaste peck, it felt like worlds apart from us being siblings. It felt like my lover welcoming me home.

I found that I didn't mind it at all and resolved to do it more often. It was just a show of sibling affection - demonstrating our closeness and love. It didn't have to be weird.

"Uh.... yeah, bring me those chips from the cupboard," I demanded, shaking myself out of the stupor. "And just bring the beer back with you. I feel like you'll be going through them pretty quickly tonight," I said, taking a gulp of my own drink. He returned and I cuddled in like always. "So tell me, what freaky adventures did drunk Anna get up to?"
 
I nodded. She was right, so I grabbed the chips and the six-pack and brought them back to the coffee table. I cracked open another beer and sat down, and she was cuddling up on me again. I took a long drink and steeled myself, searching for the right words.

“Let’s, uh, just say that we both enjoyed that backrub a little more than we maybe should have...” I started, not sure how to explain it properly, my I could definitely feel my dick starting to swell as the memory replayed vividly in my mind.
 
My nose wrinkled. "What does that even mean? It's not like we had sex," I joked before I paused in horror. "Did we? Please tell me we didn't. I think I would remember that," I said as a sick feeling settled in my gut. It made me reach for my glass and take two big swallows while I waited for his response.
 
Back
Top