Sunbathing - closed

Frank

At the office I told them that I felt better and decided to come in,. It was barely noon and time for lunch. Everyone left except one secretary who hasd brought herself a sandwich, and she got coffee from our break room and sat at her desk.

I wasnt that far away, and she turned to me and came right out and asked what had happenned last night. I blushed, I guess and wasnt sure how to answer so I just said "What do you mean?"

Linda said "You know what I mean. You came in here looking like you had just been fucked, and we all know you werent sick. You were just getting laid. Who was it? Your wife?"

What could I say? so I told her the whole story. Id known her for a few years and while not intimate friends, we were at least friends.

We were alone. She got up out of her chair and came over to me, nuzzling up to my arm and tokd me she has wanted me for years and asked if i would fuck her like I did Jayne last night.

My arm went around her sweet ass, and held her close as I told her Id had my eye on her as well but untikl lkast night Jioyce and I had been faithgful to each other.

She said "Well now that barrier is gone", and started to unbutton her blouse.

I stood and we kissed. Oh how we kisseed, like we both seemed to have wanted too kiss for a long time.

Her blouse was on the floor and I reached around her and unclasped her bra which followed.

Then she dropped her skirt and wearing only panties, we kissed again, this time with my hand down in her panties and my finger in her hot snatch.

I went back into my chair and slid her panties to the floor.

She got on my desk and spread her legs, and I kissed and licked her delicious pussy.

Then I stood and opened my fly and out came my hard rigid cock. In a heartbest it was in her and we fucked untilk I came in her.

Time was short with the others returning, so we quickly put ourselves back together and back to her own desk, she told me that tomorrow she and I would go to lunch, implying that it was my turn to be the aggressor and take her the way she wanted to be taken.

The others returned and everything seemed to be sort of normal, but there was a tension in the air and I wondered if the others could sniff our sex.

Oh well. Tomorrow would be another day.

Later I came home for dinner and Joyce and I sort of talked around our situation.

At nine I drove over to Jayne's house, and suggested that Cliff use my car to drive to our place. that way there wouldnt be a strange car parked in front of either house all night.

Cliff left, and Jayne and I kissed. Somehow it wasdnt quite the same. She told me she had talked to Cliff and told him everything we did last night, and he agreed to it.

Her kids were in bed and soon so were we. We went into a 69 again and her pussy didnt taste used, so I asked her and she told me they didnt fuck, but she had given him a blowjob and he came in her mouth and she swallowed his cum.

No wonder our first kiss wasnt quite like last night.
 
After telling Frank what had happened with Cliff I smiled as I reached down sliding my hand around his cock and stroking it until it was hard once more. Moving over him I reached beneath me holding it as I sat back on it and sitting down on it feeling it filling me.

My hands on his chest I looked at him as I ground down against him, bouncing up and down on him and going faster and faster until at the last second I jumped up pushing down and stroking him as I leaned down and for the second time that night I swallowed some cum.

"You taste different" I said with a slight smile as I lay there next to Frank a few minutes later as I turned laying on one shoulder and looking at him. "Dont you wonder what Joyce and Cliff are doing?"
 
Frank

Not really because I know what Joyce is going to tell him.

Up until then when I needed my little rest, Id had no time to tell her what happenned this morning with my own wife. I kissed Jayne and swabbed the inside of her mouth, tasting my cum. Or was it liff's cum? Who cares. I tasted his this morning in Joyce's cunt and will agasin in the morning.

I knew we had at least three out of four votes to make this a four person marriage. And if he wanted Joyce, he be licking my cum too.

Thern I told her about the chat we had in our bed at home, and that on the weekend, while they had a babysitter and couldnt stay all night, we'd all four of us in the same bed and he would be watching us and seeing what we are doing, and then Joyce will insist on the same treatment.

Then you will get from him the ssame loving you seemed to enjoy with me, and lets see if he brings you to the same cums you have with me.

As I talked I slid down her body and laid in between hger spread legs.

Her pussy was delicious. I looked up at her and asked if they had just fucked and she just smiled and asked "wouldnt you like to know?"

In lust I rolled her over and lifted her to a kneeling position. Then I started licking her asshole and she moaned and whimpered that she hadnt yet gottern that far with Cliff but they were hesaded there.

I moved up and the tip of my cock wss up against her anus. I pushed in and she pushed back and I popped in.

This morning was Joyce's first anal sex too, I told her.
 
On my hands and knees I felt Frank behind me, felt his hand on my ass and then I gasped as I felt him pushing into my ass. Grabbing at the bed sheets I fell down onto my elbows and moaning into the pillow pushed back, moaning louder as I felt Frank slip deeper into my ass.

Panting and shaking, my head in the pillow, I can feel him moving faster and faster in my ass and I eventually fall down flat on the bed. Laying face down I feel Frank move right over me, his now forceful fucking of my ass making me scream a little, though I turned and pushed my face right into the pillow to muffle the sounds that I was making.

Frank came in my ass and then rolled off, thought it took me a few minutes to move, my ass suddenly feeling so empty as I turned onto my side to face Frank. "I would to do more then just watch them, I want you both to fuck me. And I am sure Joyce would like that too." I said with a slight smile on my face as I suddenly rolled and got up standing by the side of the bed my hand suddenly reaching around to my ass as I felt the strange sensation of Franks cum dripping out of it.
 
Cliff

Cliff pulled up to Joyce and Frank’s house, pulling around to the back and into the garage. Still a bit unsure about this whole situation… he stayed sitting in the car to collect his thoughts for a minute. After a deep breath, he started to head inside.

He knew the kids were asleep by now and he slowly made his way back to Joyce’s bedroom. Quietly he opened the door and stepped inside. The soft glow of the television filled the room with Joyce sleeping. He undressed and gently slipped into bed under the sheet. As he moved close to Joyce, he eased the sheet across her skin, revealing her beautiful body. Leaning over, he kissed her softly on the cheek and down her tender neck. He had always admired her breasts as his hand moved down her arm, then across to her breast. They were just so soft and firm at the same time. Leaning over, he slowly ran his tongue around her nipple… watching it rise before sucking it gently between his lips.

He heard a soft moan escape from Joyce’s lips as she rolled to her back. Still not awake, he moved carefully… gliding his hand down between her tender thighs. Watching as she slowly spread them. He watched her face and could see the pleasure build as he moved his fingertips up and down… feeing the wetness growing and the heat building. Slowly, he eased one finger inside her. So tight and hot inside… his thumb rubbing softly on her clit. Easing his finger in and out of her… her moans continued. “She must be thinking she’s just having a dream?” he whispered to himself.

He pulled his finger out of her slowly, lifting it up to his nose. She smelled so sweet… He had never really tasted Jayne much. She hadn’t mentioned if she liked it and it just wasn’t something he had thought about. As he eased his finger into his mouth, his senses came to life. It was sweet ambrosia to him… an amazing taste that made his mouth come alive. He needed more…
Slowly, he eased down between Joyce’s legs… gently gliding his tongue up and down… taking in her sweet juices like an ice cream cone. It was incredible! With one hand he spread her lips apart and began sliding his tongue in and out of her before moving up to her clit. It was swollen and begging for attention. As he took it between his lips and sucked gently, he heard a gasp for air come from between Joyce’s lips. “Hmmmm… she really likes this?” he thought to himself. “Let’s see how much?” he thought with a smile as he leaned back in.

Licking and sucking on her delicious little pussy, Cliff could hear her moans intensifying… slowly waking her. He had done some research on the internet before and wanted to find out how true it was. Slowly, he eased two fingers between her folds… while continuing to lick her swollen clit. Moving them around, he found what he was looking for… the soft pad of her g-spot. He began rubbing against it as his oral assault on her clit continued.

By this time, Joyce was now wide awake. Her moans were filling the room and her fingers running through his hair with her hips grinding against his hand and tongue. Cliff wanted to know… could it be true… could he make a woman squirt? As he continued to stroke at her g-spot, he could tell it was sending Joyce over the edge. He stopped licking for a moment… looking up at Joyce. Her face was flush in the pale light. Looking down on Cliff with total pleasure. “Want to cum like never before Joyce?” he asked her with a smile.
Just then, it happened… electricity coursed through her body as her orgasm took over. She screamed out loud. Cliff slid his fingers from her and watched as streams of wetness shoot out of Joyce as she came. Every muscle in her body tightening as her orgasm totally took over her body like she had never felt before. The wetness soaking she sheets and splashing across Cliff’s chest.
He smiled… as the orgasm subsided. “Mmmmm… I guess the internet research was true? Wasn’t sure I could make you squirt like that Joyce.” Looking up at her… rubbing her pussy gently and kissing it softly. “I hope you enjoyed it?” he asked… looking at her face… seeing her chest rise and fall… panting for breath.
 
Joyce

I pulled him up on top of me, and as he slid into me, I told him I didnt know he knew about that stuff.

As we fucked I asked him if he did that with Jayne, and before he could answer, I changed the subject and asked him about his business trip next week, and that since I was going with him I needed some guidannce on what to take with me and how long we would be gone and all that stuff.

Then I asked if he realized that Frank was moving over to their house and taking the kids with him so they coud play with his.

"You know yoru son caught his mom and huis uncle Frank in yiur kitchen and asjed whar he was doing there dont you?"

"We'll have to clue the kids in on what we are doing up to a certain extent. We dont want them telling all the kids at school do we?"

"And did you know that Frank and Jayne now consider themselves man and wife? That means yiou and I will have to get ourselves married too."

"Then Jayne and I can have babies together and raise them as brothers or sisters or whatever they are, but we will all be related. She has already gone off the pill and so did I today, so fuck me and give me your baby."
 
Cliff

Cliff looked down at Joyce... so beautiful... her lovely breasts bouncing back and forth as he pushed in and out of her. Biting her lower lip and moans escaped from her mouth.

So many questions filled his mind about this new relationship... he loved Jayne, but Joyce was so amazing as well. He could see a new life with her as well. All the thoughts kept his mind away from the "duty" at hand... keeping his cock throbbing without cumming as he could hear his hips slapping against Joyce's ass with one hand behind each of her knees.

He could feel the sweat forming on his forehead... dripping down his temples as she screamed again with another orgasm. Her pussy clenched down on his cock... tightening around it, but it didn't stop him. He continued...

"Joyce... I've never made Jayne cum or squirt like that." he told her between pants for air. "Can I try other things I've wondered about?" he asked her.

Her response was a smile and a simple nod. With that, he slowly eased his cock back... sliding out of her as he watched her wet juices drip down her ass and drip from his cock. Pushing her legs further back, it slowly raised her ass from the bed. Grabbing a pillow, he slid it under the small of her back... keeping her in this position.

With his throbbing shaft in his hand, he slowly moved it to the entrance of her ass. "I've read that some girls love this..." he said as he rubbed her wet juices around the hole. "Please tell me if it hurts too much and I'll stop? I've just always wondered how this felt..."

Slowly he pushed the tip into her. She let out a slight welp as the head popped in. Holding it still, he could feel her muscles relax, then he eased more into her until he could feel her tighten so hard around him. As she relaxed, he would push more into her... then stop as she tightened. Slowly, he watched as his cock disappeared into her ass... giving a slight thrust with the last bit until his hips rested firmly on her ass... himself fully buried inside her tight ass.

"Oh Joyce! This feels amazing!" Cliff yelled out. "FUCK YES IT DOES!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK MY ASS CLIFF!!" Joyce let out... like a hungry animal... begging for more.

As Cliff moved in and out... slowly at first, then faster... harder... his hips crashing against her ass. He felt her orgasms crash through her body over and over... losing count. The feeling was like something he never felt before... more than he could have ever dreamed of...

He knew that she wanted her dripping pussy filled with cum, but there was plenty of time for that on their trip. Right now... he wanted to see her bathing in it... all over her beautiful tits.

Cliff could feel it... he knew he couldn't stop it... he was going to cum, and cum hard! He quickly pulled out of her, grabbing his shaft and moving quickly. Yanking the pillow out from under her, then straddling her stomach. He aimed it towards her lovely tits and exploded with a primal groan. Thick streams of cum erupted across Joyce's tits... splashing up to her neck and chin.

"OHHHHHHH FUUUUUCKKKKK!!!!" he moaned out loud... thinking he wasn't going to ever stop cumming.

As it passed, he collapsed next to Joyce... gasping for breath. Looking into her beautiful eyes and kissing her softly.

"On our trip Joyce... I will give you that baby... I want it to be us now..." pulling her close, kissing her deeply and feeling the hot cum pressed between them...
 
Joyce

I didnt tell him that Frank fucked me in the ass this morning and took my anal virginity. I let him think this was in our repetriore all along, But since Frank now considers himself married to Jayne, i wanted this man in my bed tonight, tomorrow night and every night.

The question is how we arrange the kids so they get to stay close with their own fathers.

He told me where we were going next week on his business trip. I didnt know much about his work, but he represents a company that sells parts and supplies to oilfield drillers and operators, and we are going up to Canada to call on two new companies with whom he had made contact. Both of them insisted that he bring his wife with him.

I told him I had a current passport now that it is required to go to Canada, and I was ready whenever he was ready, and would pack accordingly.

He told me without hesitation that I was to take no underwear.

"NO PANTIES OR BRAS". Is that clear?

That was a suerprise because I never knew he put those instructions into effect with Jayne. But this was a new "marriage" and new rules and edicts were the order of the day

But too soon the alarm went off and it was time for him to dress and leave.

Nude, I walked with him to the garage door and kissed him goodbye. When he left, I turned and there were our two daughters standing there with their mouths open, as if to ask what the fuck was going on.

So I took them back to my bedroom and told them they had a new daddy. Cliff was no longer their uncle. He would be moving in here with us and their daddy was moving in with Aunty Jayne, but we were all still close loving friends and we would all be seeing each other just about every weekend.

Not long after Frank came in and again, crawled in bed with me.

I told him about the girls and he didnt say anything. He just nodded and seemed t accept what I had told them.

He started to try to make love, but I told him no, and that as of now I was going to be faithful to my new husband, but if he wanted to lick my pussy he was welcome down there.

Hwe just rolled over and went to sleep with the nap that was probably the only sleep he would get all night.
 
Last edited:
Cliff

Time passed quickly with Frank and Cliff trading houses and moving their things back and forth. While the kids at first found it a bit strange, it quickly became apparent that everyone was very happy.

The morning before Cliff and Joyce's trip to Calgary, Joyce was packing when her phone went off. He had enjoyed her submissiveness and that she was so open to whatever his desires were.

She leaned over the bed, grabbing it and laying on her stomach. Smiling as she saw it was a text from Cliff. She read it with a smile. "About to leave. Remember the two instructions. Love you!"

Joyce smiled and had already abided by the instructions he left her with. 1. No undergarments of any kind, and 2. Wear a summer dress with easy access.

She stood up, looking in the full length mirror with a smile. The lightweight white cotton dress looked lovely on her. Her beautiful breasts filling out the top with two tiny straps over her shoulders. It came down to mid-thigh on her firm tanned legs. As for her other instructions, she turned her back to the mirror before bending over and looking back at it... watching it rise with a slight tug... showing nothing underneath.

Grabbing her suitcase, she headed downstairs and waited. Within just a few minutes, she heard Cliff pull up in front of the house. She met him at the door with a tight hug and a long deep kiss. She could feel his hands caressing her firm ass, moving down from her hips. As their lips separated she smiled... telling him that she followed his instructions to the letter.

Taking the suitcase and her hand, they headed to the car and sped towards the airport. They rushed inside, cutting it close as they checked their luggage and headed to the gate.

They took two seats near the window as they waited. Cliff looked at Joyce... admiring her beauty and feeling like the luckiest guy alive. Leaning over to kiss her, he put his hand on her knee, stroking it softly. Out of instinct, moving it slowly up her thigh... pushing her dress up as he went. She grabbed his wrist, chuckling. Telling him that they were out in the open and that "she had followed his instructions" afraid that if it moved much further, it would start to show her pussy to everyone.

He laughed... forgetful, but also wanting to touch her. He glanced around, wondering if there was somewhere to run off to quickly. Just then, then boarding announcement came on. The flight was over booked and they were going to have to get bumped from their first class seats back to coach. Of course, this came with extra free miles, drink vouchers, and the opporunity to sit in an exit row to give them a little more space.

They boarded the plane and mad their way to the seats. As they arrived, their was a young man in his 20's sitting next to the window. Joyce took the middle seat and Cliff took the aisle. He introduced himself as Michael.

As the flight took off and leveled out, the drink cart came out and Cliff ordered several drinks for the three of them as they talked. Joyce could feel the alcohol going to her head and it always made her horny. Cliff knew this... and knew it well. Whispering into her ear, "I love you... you will do anything I ask, won't you?" She looked at him somewhat confused, but smiled and nodded.

As light began to turn off in the plane and people drifted to sleep, Cliff grabbed blankets for the three of them. He draped one gently over Joyce, then himself. He had already moved the arm rest out of the way. He motioned to Michael. As he leaned forward, Joyce facing Michael, he pushed her dress up... exposing her beautiful pussy to him. "Isn't it delightful?" Cliff said with a smile... "feel how hot it is" he told him. He watched as Michael's fingers began to slowly explore Joyce... rubbing up and down, then slowly easing inside as she struggled to stay quiet.

Her hands moved to his lap... stroking his cock through his sweatpants... knowing what Cliff wanted her to do. Joyce slolwy pulled his cock out... rigid and throbbing as Michael leaned back into his chair. He glanced down... seeing her head disappear under his blanket and felt her warm mouth quickly engulf him. She slowly sucked him in and out as she felt Cliff moving behind her.

Cliff had pulled his pants down just enough... pushing up Joyce's dress and easing himself into her burning pussy. The feeling made her instantly start to cum... struggling to be quiet with her mouth full of throbbing young cock. She tightened around Cliff's cock as she came... feeling him slowly grind in and out of her burning hole.

After a few minutes, you could tell from Michael's breathing that it was time. His body tightened and a subdued groan escaped his lips. Joyce swallowed hard and his hot cum shot down her throat... her hand massaging every drop out of him with Cliff still throbbing inside her.

As she sat up some, Michael just looked on with amazement. Cliff whispered quietly into Joyce's ear... "My turn". She slowly slipped off of his cock and hungrily took it into her mouth. She could taste her sweet juices on him as she sucked him all the way in... stroking with her hand... trying to remain quiet.

Cliff put his hand on the back of Joyce's head... forcing his cock all the way in before his wave of pleasure exploded through his body. He could feel stream after stream of burning cum shooting down her throat as she swallowed it all.

After she licked every drop, she sat back up as well. Patting Michael's thigh and kissing Cliff slowly and deeply. They all redressed under the blankets and Joyce excused herself to the bathroom to dry her dripping pussy.

When she returned, Michael was sound asleep. She sat back down, laying her head against Cliff as he held her tightly.... watching her drift to sleep.
 
Frank

Things had moved rather quickly after that night when Joyce told me her pussy was now exclusively Cliffs. Actually I was rather glad at the time, not really wanting to be put on a pedestal to perform with Joyce in competition with her other lover.

Earlier that evening i had told Jayne what Joyce and I had done when I got home in the morning, introducing her to anal sex and telling her that I was now married to her best friend Jayne.

In turn Jayne had worked me over pretty well, leaving me limp and unprepared - in fact unable - to have a session with Joyce, so sleep was welcome, except that I laid there on my side naked, with her naked body close behind and her boobs against my back as she kept kissing the back of my neck and saying "I love you Cliff"

I deserved it but it was shock when she told me that our daughters Marcia and Kathy were in the kitchen, watching her naked with Cliff kissing him goodbye earlier.

On the way back to the bedroom for their little chat, Marcia came right out and asked if Cliff had put his thing in Mommy and made her another little brother.

So then it was all out in the open.

So now Joyce and Cliff had left on their trip. I took the kids and loaded them into the car with their stuff and we moved into Jayne's house.

Openly kissing her in front of my kids and hers, she put my girls into the guest room, and little Marty in his crib was in there too. Her two, little Cheryl and Bobby were sharing a room and all four of the older ones were 8 and 9.

I left them and went to my office, and upon return in late afternoon, the four of them and Jayne were all in the bathroom having ther baths.

In the morning all four of them piled into bed with us and they asked if we had made them another baby and Jayne laughed and told them that time would tell.
 
Last edited:
Joyce

The plane arrived, It was late afrternoon and too late for Cliff to go to see his customer, but after we took the limousine to the hotel and as I was bathing, I heard him call and they made a date for dinner tonight.

Cliff asked if I wanted a drink from the minibar, but we decided to go down into the bar downsrtairs and wait for our guests. There i was nursing a drink, wearing a sexy dress with no panties or bra and thinking how he had made me have sex with another man for the first tine since we got together sexually- when they arrived.

The man was named Nate and his wife Lisa. Wwe all intrioduced and I was surprised when she planted a kiss on his mouth, and Nate kissed me and slipped me his tongue, and they welcomed us to Calgary.

We chatted, and Nate looked at me and asked if I knew that they had insisted that Cliff bring his wife when they made the appointment. I said no, and he continued telling us that they required a vendor to swing with them if they expected any kind of an order from his company.

I looked at him, and Lisa looked at Cliff, and they asked if we wanted a sample before dinner, but our reservation was for seven and time was a little short.

As we walked to the dining room, I asked Cliff if he knew what was in store, and he denied knowing anything. After telling me not to bring any panties, i didnt believe him.
 
Last edited:
Joyce

We enjoyed our dinner, but then the subject of dessert arose. Of course there was innuendo about something good to eat and all that stuff, but the question involved logistics.

Would we use our hotel room or go to their place?

The had driven but we didnt have a caer.

Finally it was decided that Lisa would take Cliff home with her and nate would stay here with nme and when it was time, he would take a cab home, and then take Cliff to his office for their morning appointment.

That only left a slight prioblem, that Cliff needed his display material to make his presentation, so we all just went up to our hotel room.

Once inside the four of us started to play.

They told us that they had been swingers since before they were married and in fact that was how they met at a party. They asked about us and after a bit of hesitation, we admitted we were both married but not to each other.

So over another drink which none if us needed, we told them the whole story of me sunbathing with my best friend, and my husband Frank coming home early and joining us and fucking my friend.

"Then we swapped spouses and right now Frank is living with Jayne, Cliff's wife."

Bu now we were all almost completely undressed, and Lisa and I laid side by side on the bed and the men mounted us. Cliff fucked me and Nate was on Lisa until they switched, and a new cock was most welcome up in me and as we fucked, they convonced us to stay thriough the weekend because they were having a party and they thought we would fit in nicely.

It sounded like a good idea so we accepted.

They stayed most of the night and then Nate and Cliff left, leaving Lisa and me together in bed, both naked, and we made love girl on girl and she told me about the party Saturday night at their house.
 
Lisa

I licked her hairy pussy, and then asked her if she had ever thought of shaving it. Joyce told me that Cliff didnt like all tge hair and she had a plan to have it shaven as an entertainment at their next weekend bridge party.

I laughed and suggested that Nate would like her shaven too, and I offerred to help her shave it for them, before the weekend.

Nate and I knew, but I was sure she wasnt aware what was in store for them tomorrow night, and as long as she had the day free, this would be a good time.

Then she and i could play with some of my toys until later in the day when Cliff returned from Nate's office.
 
"I am going on the next trip," Jayne said with a smile as she fixed breakfast for all the kids and herself and Frank.

As well as making pancakes and toast for all she had been messaging with Cliff and she had been telling Frank all about it. "Next time, Cliff is staying home. Either that or they will go to my parents or his." Jayne sat down taking a sip from the glass of orange juice. It was Sunday already and she knew Cliff would be home by the evening and that tonight she would spend the night with him and she was actually looking forward to that.

"Five kids is too many, no more," she said as she cleared up loading up the dishwasher as screams and shouts were heard throughout the house and she looked back at her phone the last message from Cliff reading, 'Boarding the plane. See you soon. Love you.'

She sent him a kiss back, not knowing if his phone was off already but glancing at her watch, knowing they would be here in a few hours.
 
Cliff and Joyce

:::FLASHBACK:::

Cliff and Nate headed over to the offices on Saturday morning. Many of the key business executives were there to meet and hear about Cliff’s new product line that was coming out. They were already pretty excited about it and thought it could really save them a lot of money in the long run through efficiencies. Cliff poured through his presentation, wow-ing all of them even more than they planned. Nate sat and smiled… glad he wasn’t just going to give Cliff a huge order because he was getting to play with his wife, but also because it just made good business sense.

After the presentation, they excused Cliff while they all spoke. Nate lead the charge, pushing for a much larger order than they had expected. Sticking his head out of the meeting a time or two for information and pricing from Cliff, he finally convinced everyone that an order of exceptional magnitude was in order.
They invited Cliff back in and provided him with an order that was four times the size he had expected! If he closed the initial order, it would have made his entire year, but this one would provide him a bonus and commission like he had only dreamed of!!

When they returned to the hotel, Lisa and Joyce were still enjoying each other. Locking the door behind them, the two men admired the shaving project the two lovely ladies had completed. Joyce threw Nate on the bed and undressed him quickly… swallowing his half limp cock immediately like a hungry animal. Lisa pushed Cliff to the wall and dropped to her knees, undressing him quickly and taking his swelling cock into his mouth. Both men had throbbing erections in no time at all.

Cliff looked over at Joyce… so beautiful… sucking like an expert as Nate moaned with pleasure. The girls continued until both Cliff and Nate were groaning… ready to cum. Cliff quickly moved both ladies onto their backs on the beds as the two men kneeled over them… stroking their cocks till they were exploding across their breasts… covering them with their hot cum.
They all laughed and cleaned up. Nate gave his address to Cliff as himself and Lisa left… telling them to be there close to 9pm. After they left, Cliff and Joyce got into the shower to clean themselves up and retired to the bed for a short nap before getting ready for the night.

They awoke and got ready quickly before calling a cab… giving the directions to the driver as he drove them to Nate’s mansion. Nate had plenty of money and it was apparent from their lifestyle. Joyce was amazed at the fountain in the courtyard and even more so at the interior of the house. Lush and lavish inside. Lisa met them at the door… kissing them both long and deep… dressed in a short silk robe and nothing else. Just then, Nate walked in, leading Cliff off to another room.

Lisa took Joyce upstairs to their bedroom… then into their walk in closet. Joyce was amazed… their closet was as big as the bedroom at home! She picked something off of the rack and handed it to Joyce. It was a short robe in white, similar to the one Lisa wore. Then she explained what was going on.
“Cliff closed a major deal today… very major. Now it is time for you to show your appreciation.” She said with a smile. “It looks like Cliff loves to see you fucked by other men?” Joyce nodded cautiously… “There are 8 of them downstairs that you and I will please tonight.” Joyce’s eyes opened wide with a bit of shock. “You have nothing to be afraid of Joyce” Lisa told her as she helped her dress “These are all very professional men and very discreet as well.” Taking her hand and leading her back downstairs.

In the meantime, Nate had filled in Cliff with what was going on as well. “You can just watch, or join in… whatever you would like. These two women are ours tonight to please and be pleased by.” Cliff didn’t know what to think… he enjoyed seeing Joyce with other men, but had never thought of multiple men at once.

Then, they saw each other… their eyes connected and they both smiled. Joyce knew she was safe with Cliff there and would do anything to please him. Cliff and Nate sat in a chair near the two beds in the middle of the room.

They watched as Lisa and Joyce pleased man after man… multiple positions… cumming over and over again. Soon, the girls were covered in sweat and faces were full of lust and pleasure. It was something that Joyce never felt before… it was incredible. The screams and moans of orgasms filled the halls of the mansion that evening. After several hours, the other men left… leaving cum dripping out of both ladies as they laid in the bed.

Cliff and Nate approached them… Cliff moved behind Joyce and Nate behind Lisa. Both making slow love to them until they were about to cum, then switching quickly… filling the other wives with their cum.

Cliff took Lisa upstairs… slowly bathing her in a shower, and then helping her dress again. The cab was waiting for them. They all said goodbye to each other as Cliff and Joyce left.

The cab ride was short back to the hotel… Joyce snuggled up to Cliff and his arm holding her tightly. He carried her from the elevator back to the room. Opening the door, he walked in with her and gently laid her on the bed. He loved watching Joyce sleep… she was like an angel.

The next morning, Cliff woke Joyce early… making love one last time before they had to head to the airport. Cleaning themselves up and packing, they headed to the lobby, then a quick cab ride to the airport.

Cliff texted Jayne… not telling her about the giant order or the commission. Joyce was so excited… and so proud of Cliff. He told Jayne that they were about to leave, told her he loved her and turned the phone off.
The plane darted down the runway and they slept the entire flight home. Joyce still a bit sore from the night before… but it was a good sore…
 
Joyce

The celebration party was something else. Id never done anything like that before, but Lisa and I laid side by side on her big bed and were mounted again and again by one man after another, and usually we had one in our pussy and another in our mouth.

Even Nate and Cliff fucked us both. I had no idea who the others all were, but knew I was part of the big deal that Cliff had signed up and was glad when they told us we needed a follow-up visit when the equipment arrived for installation and orientation and sex, not necessarily in that order.

I could hardly walk but once on the plane we relaxed, and on the reurn trip, I didnt even have to fuck or blow anyone.

And Frank met us on arrival and drove us home, filling us in on Jayne taking care of a bevy of kids and making it clear she didnt want any more.

I kept my mouth shut, because I knew in my heart and pussy, that I was pregnant again.

And i thought "just wait till Frank sees my shaven pussy. He will regret losing that to play with.
 
Frank had left, it was a couple of hours ago now, and I looked down at my watch thinking maybe there flight was delayed or something as I had expected them home by now. Just as I looked up I saw the car pull in. At the same time there was shouts from the children that "mom is home" and I opened the door for them to run out to meet them. Walking down with them I walked up to Cliff slipped an arm around him.

I gave him a brief kiss before we all worked back into the house, everyone a bit tired from travelling, I made drinks for all of us and sat on Cliff's lap as I leaned into him, "so tell me what you guys have been doing" I said my hand on his chest.
 
Smiling... Cliff leaned his lips to Jayne's ear...

"If you think you can be quiet and not alert the kids... maybe we can just go upstairs and I'll show you?" leaning back with a smile.

Jayne stood up with a smile, taking Cliff's hand and leading him upstairs to the bedroom. Once inside, she shut the door... locking it behind her and immediately slipping her dress over her head.

Cliff immediately grabbed her near naked body with just her panties on... lifting her up and kissing her long and deep. He walked over to the bed... laying her down... kissing his way down her body. Sucking and nibbling at her nipples as his fingers hooked inside her panties at her hips... forcing them quickly down.

He kissed further... moving down between her legs... spreading them wide. He knew he could make Joyce squirt and she loved it. Now... he wondered if he could do the same to Jayne. His mouth and tongue danced between her swelling pussy lips and clit. He could taste her sweet wetness and feel it dripping down his chin as he licked and sucked savagely on her. Slowly he eased his two fingers inside her... quickly finding her g-spot and massaged it.

Jayne's back arched with pleasure as he looked up at her. Her nipples rock hard as she squirmed with lust. "This isn't going to take long" he thought to himself. Grabbing a pillow and laying it across her face. He knew she would scream uncontrollably soon.

"Don't alert the kids Jayne." he said with a smile. Just then... it hit her. Her orgasm crashed through her body... sweet wetness shooting out of her as she came... screaming into the pillow.

As she finished cumming, he was going to show her what else he had been doing with Joyce. Throwing his pants down and releasing his throbbing cock, he pushed Jayne's legs back... thrusting his cock deep into her ass. She screamed again... pleasure mixed with pain as he pumped in and out. Her wetness dripping down from her pussy, providing the much needed lubrication for him to thrust every inch into her.

He felt her tighten around his cock as she screamed into the pillow again... another orgasm rushing through her body. "OOOOHHHHH FUUUUCKKKK CLLLIIIIFFFFF!!!!" he barely made out through the muffled pillow.

It felt good to be inside Jayne... very good. It was time. Pulling out of her ass, he straddled her stomach... stroking his cock. With a muffled groan, it happened. His cum shot across Jayne's breasts... the white creaminess pooled between them as his body tightened.

Spent... he collapsed next to her. Both of them breathing hard... gasping for breath.

"So... you know what we've been doing now?" he asked with a smile. Kissing Jayne softly, then heading to the shower... leaving her laying there... covered with cum and satisfied.... for the time being....
 
Frank

Having delivered Cliff to his wife and kids, I took Joyce and our youngters home. I was dying to hear about their trip to Calgary, but couldnt very well ask with our young ones in the car.

One we got them hone in in their own beds, we opened a bottle of wine and went to our own bedroom and she started tio talk.

She told me about the huge oirder Cklidff got, and then told me hiow they got it,.

"We had dinner with the customer Nate and huis wife Lisa. They made it clear that any business depended upon us swinging with them, and since you consider yourself married to Jayne and Cliff asked me to marry him, I couldnt very well refuse."

We went to our hotel room which had two double beds. He fucked Lisa and I slept with Nate, and then they went to their office and he made his presentation which I suppose was a big success.

I enjioyed being with Lisa. She is a neat girl but a total slut by her own admission, and first met Nate at a swing party.Anyway they insistyed we stasy sdat night and they had a barbecue.

I was surprised to discover that she and I shared a big king size bed, both of us handcuffed to the bedposts, and had a string of guys come in and fuck us, one after another, usually with one in my cunt and one in my mouth"

"The best one wass a big black guy whio fucked me three times, but Nate and Cliff both fucked us too, and today I can hardly walk so dont even ask for sex tonight."

We have to go back when the stuff they ordered arrives and assist with the installation and training of their people. I guess the same kind of scene will occur.

I was shocked to hear about Joyce involving herself on such a scene. i tried to get her into swinging long ago but she wouldnt hear of it, but one night with Cliff and now she too is a slut.

She fell asleep without even asking me what Jayne and I did while they were gone.
 
Last edited:
Joyce

After telling Frank about our trip, I slept but in the morning he tried to make love to me. Once again, I stopped him from pulling down my panties, reminding him that my pussy belonged to Cliff and until the weekend when they were coming over for cards, we would have no sex.

I did tell him that I had a surprise for him, but he would just have to wait and let me recover from the orgy I had experienced up in Calgary.

When they arrived Friday evening, we sat at the bridge table, with Cliff as my partner playing against Jayne and Frank as we always do.

I did feel a bare foot nuzzling my lower leg but wasnt sure just whom it might be, until Cliff came out and asked if I had shown my surprise to Frank.

I annoiunced tghat I had planned it for tonight as entertainment, but that the morning Lisa and I spent in bed was my downfall. I stood and pulled up my skirt, and there was my bare pussy.

And I mean BARE, cleanly shaven and I then announced that Lisa had done it for me and then carefully checked it with her tongue to insure that it was in fact cleanly shaven.

And then it was checked some more by all the guys that fucked me that sarturday afternboion at their party.

Cliff just laughed, andI sheepishly asked him if he would mind if I let my true husband sample it before the night was over.

He told us it would be Ok since he had been fucking Jayne all week, and then Jayne announced that ion the next trip, she was going with Cliff to Calgary to check out what we had been doing up there,.

So, it was agreed that we would still swing and play around, but that we were back with our own husbands and our affair was over.

I was crestfallen, but two weeks later I got another surprise. I missed my period and took a pregnancy test. Sure enough I had been knocked up and had no idea who the father might be with all those guys I fucked.
 
Jayne laid there panting, her legs slightly apart her arms out from her body her chest rising and falling as she breathed hard. She felt the bed dip as Cliff moved and got up and she turned and watched him seeing his naked behind walking around the bed and towards the bathroom.

"Next time I will just ask you to show me," she said with a laugh as he walked and disappeared into the bathroom and the next thing she could hear was the shower running. One hand moved up to her breasts and she felt for his cum that was between them. Letting her eyes close a little she rubbed his cum into her a little and eventually her eyes flicked back open. She glanced over at the clock on her beside and saw a few minutes had passed and sat up and slid from the bed standing and stretching as her feet hit the floor. She turned and looked seeing the wet patch on the bedsheets she both groaned and smiled as she reached down pulling the sheet off of the mattress leaving it in a pile on the floor.

She walked over towards the bathroom, grabbing her own towel as she walked and pushing the door open that Cliff had left ajar she walked into the steamy bathroom putting the towel down ontop of the one that Cliff had brought in she walked into the shower.
 
Cliff

Cliff looked up... seeing Jayne through the clouded glass, then turned his attention back to the razor in his hand. Watching closely as he completed the last strokes of it across his cock and balls.

As Jayne stepped in, he pulled her close... sitting the razor on the ledge. He could feel her soft hand massaging his smooth balls... stroking up and down his slowly swelling cock.

He kissed her deep before she moved to her knees in front of him. Her small hand struggling to wrap around his cock as he watched her. Stroking him slowly, she eased his cock into her mouth. He groaned softly as he could feel her tongue massaging from underneath. Watching as it slid in and out of her mouth... admiring her tongue as it danced up and down the length of it.

Warm water poured over them as she sucked more eagerly... wanting his cum... needing to feel his knees nearly buckle. That wasn't Cliff plan though.

Jayne continued so suck before Cliff reached down, grabbing Jayne's arm and lifting her up. Without a word, he picked her up... moving his arms under her legs and pinning her to the wall. His cock was throbbing and wanted inside her. He aimed it slowly into her pussy... easing her down a bit, then thrusting up into her. He heard her squeal as his hips hit against her pelvis. He watched her beautiful breasts bounce up and down as he drove into her... holding her against the cold tile wall.

She could feel his cock pounding inside her... throbbing... as he drove in and out. It was happening... again... she was going to cum. Cliff kissed her hard as she moaned into his mouth... then screamed. He could feel her pussy tighten with her orgasm around him as he plunged in deeper and harder.

Kissing her soft lips... feeling his tongue entwined with hers, he slowly slipped out of her... letting her down off the wall.

"You didn't get to cum Cliff?" Jayne said with a slight frown.

Cliff just smiled... quickly turning her around and bending her over. "Who said I was done?" he said with a laugh as he plunged back into her from behind. Her wrists in his hands as he pulled on them... while he trust forward. Driving in and out of her burning pussy... Jayne screamed with pleasure.

He knew he couldn't take much more and felt his orgasm building. Watching his cock spreading her pussy lips apart was more than he could handle. Cliff groaned out... driving his cock in deep and holding it inside her. Then he could hear Jayne screaming again... cumming as she felt his hot cum splashing deep into her pussy. His cock twitched... pumping load after load into her deeply. he wouldn't let go of her until she was full of his cum and it was dripping out around his shaft.

Finally... the twitches from his cock stopped as he slowly slid out. Turning Jayne around, his held her close... kissing her deeply and holding her tight. They both panted for air.... calming down from the pleasure.

Slowly bathing each other, they stepped out... wondering what Joyce and Frank were doing...
 
Joyce

Frank and I talked about my pregnancy. We couldnt decide whether she should have an abortion, or have the baby.

We both agreed that if Cliff is the father, there was no question but that we would keep the baby and raise it as our own, or in cooperation with him and Jayne whom we love totally.

But what if he isnt the father?

I knew. i just KNEW! that the father was that big black guy whio fucked me three times that day. There was no way we would keep him, but how would we know until we could take DNA tests?

So we put off any decision until he was in on the conversation. After all- he and I considered ourselves a married couple when we went to Calgary, and therefore he is entitled to a voice in the discussion, even though we are no longer sleeping together since our bridge game two weeks ago.

I called them on the phone and suggested that we needed to get together and talk.

I wouldnt even think of having an abortion is he is the father of my baby.
 
After they had stood there, Jayne had felt his cum dripping out of her as they stood and there is something about the steam and hot water that it does not help in regaining your breath. Eventually, cleaned and wrapped in a towel they stepped out. "I only came to get washed." Jayne said with a smile as she walked back into the bedroom, and changed from the towel into a robe as she turned to Cliff. "I need a glass of water, would you like one?"

He was standing there in just a towel and nodded so Jayne walked off returning back with a couple of glasses of iced water. "The kids are still watching some movie," she said as she returned setting the glasses down and drying herself she dressed, the glass empty by the time she had finished. "We need to do a run to the grocery store if you want to eat tonight." Jayne said with a smile as she walked up to him kissing his cheek. "I could go next door see if Sunny could watch them for an hour or two so we dont all have to go. What do you think?" Jayne asked and smiled up at him as she saw Cliff thinking all about it.
 
Cliff looked at his watch as Jayne waited for an answer...

"Yeah, go get Sunny to watch the kids. We do have to go somewhere first though... I have a surprise for you." he said with a smile.

Jayne looked at him confused as he kissed her cheek and patted her sweet bottom.

Jayne returned in a few minutes with Sunny and they headed out the door. They started to drive out of the city and continued down a country road. Jayne asked many times where they were going and Cliff would never answer. Finally, they pulled up to the front of a small lakehouse on the water. Getting out, Jayne was still a bit confused. "Did you rent this place for our vacation?" she asked him.

Cliff walked up to her... handing her a key. "It's our vacation home now!" he said with a big smile. He explained to her how lucrative the trip to Canada was and how he wanted to do something really big with it. "I closed on it yesterday... paid in cash."

Jayne squealed with excitement as she ran inside. They looked around for awhile... very little furniture or anything else inside. Outside, the view from the patio was amazing with the lake laid out in front of them. The dock at the edge of the water leading out into the water and at the end a small boat attached to it. "Is that ours too??" she asked with excitement.

"Yes sweety... it's ours too." Cliff said with pride and excitement. They ran down like little kids to the boat. "This is going to be the best summer ever!" Jayne yelled out loud, as her sweet voice echoed across the water.

Grabbing her phone, she immediately called Joyce... giddy with excitement... telling her all about it. Cliff interrupted Jayne... "tell her that it's their house too." he said with a smile... knowing there would be many fun "adult only" weekends there as well.

After it all settled in, they went back to the car, then to the grocery store. Jayne was on cloud nine all day.

Cliff just smiled... thinking of what fun would be had there...
 
Back
Top