I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
What age group do you need to be in to be an older man? I'm 53 and curious about this type of arrangement.

Pulling up a comfy chair, slippers on, whisky and soda glass to hand, ah, the comforts of a thread for the older man, lovely.

LOL, you paint a cosy picture, but you forgot the fire and hounds curled up at your feet:)

There's nothing sexier than showing your older special man how much you appreciate all of his faith in you, how much you've learned from his sexual experience, knowledge and patience. Letting your hands lightly caress his chest, stomach as they trail downward towards that part of him that gives you so much pleasure. Sliding between his legs and taking him in your mouth, licking, sucking kissing him just the way he has taught you to do until you finally break his will and his hips begin to sway and his hot seed spews deep into your throat. What better way to show your gratitude?

There's nothing sexier than showing your older special man how much you appreciate all of his faith in you, how much you've learned from his sexual experience, knowledge and patience. Letting your hands lightly caress his chest, stomach as they trail downward towards that part of him that gives you so much pleasure. Sliding between his legs and taking him in your mouth, licking, sucking kissing him just the way he has taught you to do until you finally break his will and his hips begin to sway and his hot seed spews deep into your throat. What better way to show your gratitude?

Okay that sounds so damn hot. I could really go for that right now :eek:

Nono! Not hounds! He needs a naked, leashed slave girl at his feet. Totally agree about the fire though.

You have excellent instincts, little one! What more could an older Dom desire? ;)

I couldn't agree more! :heart:

well said :)

A nice cup of tea would be good too!

:D

I love older men! They can do what young men "think" they are doing well. ;) Older men last longer, dominant better, make true subs give up inhibition quicker and of course give the BEST orgasms.

I love older men! They can do what young men "think" they are doing well. ;) Older men last longer, dominant better, make true subs give up inhibition quicker and of course give the BEST orgasms.

We have dated haven't we:D

very nice comments :)

That is just the sort of positive feedback a man of any age can thrive on, but as an older man it is good to be recognised and appreciated, thank you.

Older men

What I thought a woman needed when I was younger is so much different than what I feel they need now that I am older. As an older man, you realized sex isn't just an organ, or a technique. It's more than just making them feel like a treasure, but actually treating them like the treasure they are. I feel, when a woman senses that security, there isn't anything she would not do. One thing that has been an issue for me though, is connecting beyond the physical attraction. Has any men or women had this issue? It seems many (certainly not all) that I have met, struggle to find commonality with me beyond the bedroom.

would love to hear all of your thoughts.

~WP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back