Another conservative narrative flushed down the toilet of wrongness

It's not cheating, it's delivering. I'm not sure wht you mean by sole ambition but okay find. Maybe there are some people out there like that.


I have to join Bot in saying I'm really sorry you live in SF Bay. It must be hell to be a hater like you in a city filled to the brim with super liberals.

It's like he and vette both have to resort to hyper derp in order to maintain politihack homeostasis in such left wing environments.

It has the opposite effect too...look at RDS in TX...he's a world class ass hole, even when I agree with him, that's just because I'm an asshole too.

We should do like an EvW thing....just libs on west half pubs on the east. Split the US 50/50 down the bread/corn chip basket, shake hands and go on about our business. It's the only sane thing to do. They can close their borders off and we can open ours up. All still use USD but run our countries because the 2 factions have simply become incompatible and thus gubbmint is borderline functioning, pissing everyone off.
 
Can't we take the coasts and let them have everything else? Hell I think we could make do with just the north east and west coast and tey can have florida as a consolation prize. But we shant be paying for their welfare and in any eventual reconciliation they have to serve as slaves for 50 years.
 
Can't we take the coasts and let them have everything else? Hell I think we could make do with just the north east and west coast and tey can have florida as a consolation prize. But we shant be paying for their welfare and in any eventual reconciliation they have to serve as slaves for 50 years.

Sounds good to me....I was just trying to be fair and all but you're right, we should make the deal fucking sweet for them. Except I don't want the nation broken up like that, needs to be more unified n' shit.
unity.gif


OK check it out we need some sheer usable sq acreage. I don't want to have to rely on those cock suckers for a decent supply of premium dead cow. So let's get some boss acrage but still make the deal sweet for them.

CA,OR,WA,ID,NV,AZ,UT,MT would give us roughly the western 1/3 and a whole host of climates/environments/economic opportunities +sheer living space for lets be safe and say 170million citizens in a unified sustainable manner. And the pubs get the sweet tits deal of all that other shit. Oh...they get Alaska but HI is ours bitches. There..that is fucking deal....

So how do we go about getting all the pubs the fuck out and making it easy for Dems and left to get in??:confused:
 
It's not cheating, it's delivering. I'm not sure wht you mean by sole ambition but okay find. Maybe there are some people out there like that.


I have to join Bot in saying I'm really sorry you live in SF Bay. It must be hell to be a hater like you in a city filled to the brim with super liberals.

If a person has no ambition but to get knocked up and raise the children using gov. handouts or wants to spend all his or her time as a layabout or beach bum, that would be the person I mean. People who believe the world owes them a living.

I don't live in SF Bay. Nobody but fish live there. I live in the SF Bay Area. I am not a hater and I do not live in one of the crazy radical places like Oakland or Berkeley or San Francisco. I live in a place where people get up in the morning and go to work or school and believe in supporting themselves and their families.
 
Those people are so few and far between that it's barely worth discussing them. They were a myth before and they are myths now.

LOL. I've only been up to SF twice and yeah. . .considering yuppie territory stretches all the way to the Canadian border I'll take your word for it that you found some kind of magical window where everybody is different.

Not that getting up in the morning has anything to do with wanting to treat gays like people or any of the other things we know you're against.
 
one day

MORE peeps WORK FULL TIME, and tahts good (of course they cant show its ACA related)

another day LESS peeps work full time and that's GREAT and NO ONE ARGUES its ACA related


its all part of

DEFEND DA NIGGA!
 
Back
Top