What the Hell Is Going On Here????

By the way, have you received the daily "Please Post on the Gee Bee" email newsletter I apparently send out to all my Favorites? No one replied to it and I'm getting all antsy.
well! clearly i am not one of your favourites since my box is sans a laurel-pm. i can take a hint.

*flicks hair*

Has anyone figured out what the hell is going on here?
newp

though rubbing L with sourdough bread seems too crumby
 
well! clearly i am not one of your favourites since my box is sans a laurel-pm. i can take a hint.

*flicks hair*

Truthfully, I only have two favorites: Manu and my cat - and neither of them respond to my emails. :rolleyes:
 
Truthfully, I only have two favorites: Manu and my cat - and neither of them respond to my emails. :rolleyes:

silly. cats don't need to type . . . they connect. heads together, you'll get the messages. or fleas. one or the the other :D

as for manu, perhaps it's an edging kinda thing . . . one of these days he'll respond enmasse and leave you all wibbly.
 
silly. cats don't need to type . . . they connect. heads together, you'll get the messages. or fleas. one or the the other :D

as for manu, perhaps it's an edging kinda thing . . . one of these days he'll respond enmasse and leave you all wibbly.

I'm not sure, but wibbly sounds good.
 
Harsh judgements from a forum who's main past time is political discussions between people kicked off of legit chat rooms and a bunch of other people calling each other cunts and giggling about it.

let's not forget about all the desperate women posting threads fishing for compliments and the equally losery men who reply with compliments for the chance to see a titty pic or maybe even drive across country to meet one of these sorry souls who couldn't spell self esteem, let alone have any.

Yep, I would take the opinions rendered here very seriously.

Maybe if the op is lucky, said lifeless lemmings will talk about this thread on twitter, and facebook and their very own members only chat room where the only way to get in is to prove yourself as lame and lifeless as they are.

Now back to your regularly scheduled name calling.

The GB is mostly desperate women fishing for compliments, and yes itis full loser males who lineup to compliment these pigs.

You get a passing grade.
 
Urban Dictionary

wibbly

Noun - an esoteric and often misunderstood form of oral sex. It is horrifying yet tantalizing, violent but sensual. Some believe that the name comes from the world "wiggly," but most etymologists reject this as a false provenance. Seriously, nobody knows what the fuck it means.

"so this chick gave me wibbly the other night and now my urethra feels like shredded cheese but MAN was it good while it lasted."

by GdsnDnGrs August 27, 2008
 
Back
Top