Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a femboy thread, I haven't looked through the whole thread. Do not know if the she-male pics just started recently(of which I just added too), but hope it can be for both and not get moved.

Ok so this thread had some incredible new additions! Keep 'em cumming! Impossibly hard here! :D

That looks gorgeous! And I want to know what it feels like, to kiss, lick, suck on etc etc... And especially, how it feels to have it spurt gobs of hot, sticky semen all over my mouth, lips, my face and hair....

That looks gorgeous! And I want to know what it feels like, to kiss, lick, suck on etc etc... And especially, how it feels to have it spurt gobs of hot, sticky semen all over my mouth, lips, my face and hair....

I'd happily help you out with this! :D

I am soooo jealous of all these gorgeous gurls. Although I love dressing, my body is still a guy's body - shoulders, belly, jaw, etc. I've said it before, but If I looked like any of the gurls, I'd never dress as a guy. I'd also be a total cockslut.

I am soooo jealous of all these gorgeous gurls. Although I love dressing, my body is still a guy's body - shoulders, belly, jaw, etc. I've said it before, but If I looked like any of the gurls, I'd never dress as a guy. I'd also be a total cockslut.

Mmmm cockslut! :D

My - she is a very lovely toy! I am sure she looks just as exquisite from behind...bent over...

tumblr_m3i439FfEn1qevf0zo1_1280.jpg

I'd lick her first and then fuck the shit out of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back