The Couch (closed for BeachBum25)

Michael was wishing that Rene had been wearing a skirt rather than pants at the moment. His hand in her crotch pressed harder to her pussy as he looked at Holly. "I think you should do it Holly. I don't have enough hands to do the job."

He winked at Holly as he moved his free hand to Amanda's foot and caressed it as she pressed it to his cock. He maintained eye contact with Holly. "It is great that I have such a tremendous relationship with my future mother-in-law, don't you think Holly?" He smiled at her wickedly.

Turning to Rene, he said to her, "Jenn, did you know that your mother is playing footsie with my cock in the restaurant. I cannot believe how forward she is, and she might be embarrassing poor Holly ."

Looking back at Holly, "My fiancee's mother would like the biggest piece of meat you have in the place. My fiancée probably would like to share it with her. Me, on the other hand, I would like the Snapper please Holly."
 
Rene quickly took the glass of champagne and drained it down her over heated throat.

"Kevin! You are embarrassing us and poor Holly" she said playfully slapping his chest. His hand pressed harder into her and she arched her back wishing she was naked.

"Yes Kevin, I am your mother in law to be and you should show some decorum." Amanda said taking her foot back. "Now take your hand our of my daughter's crotch" Amanda said drinking her champagne.

"I don't know if I will make it through lunch" Rene says quietly leaning over the table towards Amanda.

"Anticipation makes it hotter" Amanda says reaching across and caressing Rene's chin. Rene then felt Amanda's stocking covered foot against her boot. It slid effortlessly up and against her inner thigh pushed.

Rene sat open mouthed as she fought her closing eyes as Amanda's foot moved high and higher.

"Here we are" Holly exploded from the side of the booth as the same bus boy returned to see Rene's face pale with stimulus.

"Your steak mam" Holly said placing the large rare piece of meat in front of Amanda.
"Your snapper" Holly said placing the plate in front of Michael. She leaned far enough forwrad to give him a nice view down her blouse to her firm young cleavage.

"and a plate for sharing" Holly said putting an empty white dish in front of Rene.

"Bon Appetite!" she said quickly disappearing with the bus boy.

Amanda withdrew her foot much to Rene's disappointment and slight unhappy groan.

"May I have a taste mother?" Rene said holding her plate out to Amanda.

"Of course dear but first let me try it" she said bringing the red meat to her red lips and slowly enveloping the fork in her mouth in such a way as to hypnotize both Michael and Rene. They watched her chew slowly and hr eyes close either enjoying her food or experiencing orgasm.

"Oh yeah" she moaned bringing her fork back and sliding it into the tender flesh. She drew her knife down and slide the sharp blade into the crisp grilled flesh and into the rare inside.

"So good" Amanda moaned as she held the fork up for Rene to try.

Rene paused then leaned over the table and let the tip of her tongue touch the meat first then let Amanda press the fork covered in meat into her lips where she inhaled it. She chewed not as dramatically as Amanda but said "delicious" as she swallowed and washed it down with more champagne.

"The waitress seems to like you Kevin. Did you see how she beamed as she served you. How is her snapper Kevin?" Amanda asked leaning forward excited to hear him speak.
 
Michael enjoyed the view Holly gave him of her ample cleavage before returning his focus to the two women in the booth with him. "Is that piece of meat big enough for you Tabitha? Also, it looks a little tender. I would think that you would prefer it to be a little stiffer."

He tasted the fish that Holly placed before him. It was delicious, but it wasn't what he really wanted to taste. Michael watched Amanda and then Rene eating the steak and started to imagine them sharing his hard cock.

"She is an attractive young lady Tabitha, but my tastes lay with the more mature. Not that I would discard her if the opportunity presented itself, but, if I had to choose, I would choose the two incredible women sitting in the booth with me."
 
Rene watched Michael as he eyed the waitress and Amanda and could not believe she was feeling jealous. She was aching to be naked with Michael and feel his masculine desires. She wanted his hands on her, moving her into position then mounting her like a pit bull on his poodle.

Amanda laughed at Michael's comment about about "stiffness". "Kevin you shouldn't say such things to your to be mother in law" Amanda said running her left foot back into his lap. He moved forward into it and she pressed his stiff meat.

"Kevin" Rene followed playfully slapping his hand then pulling it down into her lap as she looked at Amanda. "He is well taken care of in that department mother" Rene said winking at Amanda. "But I know since dad is always out of town, I could share Kevin's big muscles." His fingers pressed firmly into her clit sending her into a stiff arch and cutting off her words.

"That is sweet Jenn, I may need to borrow some of that muscle" her foot emphasizing "muscle".

"Desert?" Holly said seeing the intense foreplay happening in er booth.

"Oh no, I think we will just take the check" Rene said desperate to get somewhere more intimate.

"I nee to powder my nose" Rene said and Amanda accompanied her. Once in the bathroom Amanda locked the door. She went to Rene and kissed her passionately.

"Kevin is sweet but you are amazing" she moaned between kisses and deep dives with her tongue into Rene's hungry mouth. The two women were intensely feeling each other's body and very nearly began undressing each other when a knock came at the door.

"Fuck" Amanda hissed.

"Where can we go?" Rene asked desperately.

"There is a hotel a few blocks away" Amanda said feeling Rene's tight ass through her riding pants. "MMm I don't think my husband would like the three of us at home." she smiled at Rene as Rene leaned into Rene's ear and sighed "I don't know if I want Kevin's big cock or to taste your sweet lips first."

With that Amanda grabbed Rene's hand and unlocked the door. She pulled Rene passed the older woman waiting for the bathroom.

"Ready?" Amanda asked reaching the table. Her body alive with excitement. her hand hot and damp with Rene's. They both were beaming with the glow of champagne and overheated libidos.
 
While the women went to the restroom, Michael settled the check with Holly. He left her a big tip and she left him her phone number on the receipt. As attractive as she was, Michael was not that interested. He had his eyes on Rene. Rene was involving Amanda today, but who knew what later sessions would involve, so, he kept the receipt and the number.

He followed Amanda and Rene out of the restaurant. They were in a hurry and he assumed he knew what they had been doing in the restroom. He kept some distance between them as he followed. There was a little bit of jealousy that Rene was preferring the attention of Amanda to him, but then again, maybe this was all part of Rene's game.

When they reached the hotel, Michael went to the reception desk and got the room. He knew that Rene expected that he would be paying for the room. It was part of his submission to her, and so was the show the two women put on for him in the elevator on the way up to the room.
 
"The porter said the top floor was empty" Rene said as Amanda stood next to her with her arm around her in the elevator.

"That's good but I bet we will be making some noise" Amanda said kissing Rene's neck.

Rene watched Michael as Amanda kissed her and brought her hand up to her breast as the elevator moved up the building. Rene's eyes roamed over Michael savoring him.

"The porter smiled when I told he had no luggage and would probably only be here a few hours" Rene said to Michael.

Amanda pulled back from Rene as the elevator slowed then dinged signaling their floor.

Amanda stepped to Michael and asked "have you ever been with two women?" Amanda seemed to be drunk although had only had a glass of champagne. Or was she just intoxicated with lust?

"Yes Kevin, have you?" Rene asked with a playful smile as they stepped out of the elevator.
 
Michael stood and watched them touch one another in the elevator. When Amanda asked him about being with two women, and then Rene followed up with the same question, Michael looked directly at Rene. As the person who he had promised to submit to, his answer was directed at her. "No, Jenn, I have never been. I would only do something like that if that is what you desired."

He smiled at Rene, and then followed the two women down the hallway to the room. Once they were at the door, he opened it for them and allowed them to enter. Of course, it was a large suite with windows overlooking the small town of Jewelsville. Michael closed the door behind them and laid the key on the table.

He watched as Amanda turned immediately to Rene and began to kiss her passionately. Amanda's hands moved right to Rene's breasts and began to caress through her blouse. Michael was aroused as he watched them. He moved to a chair and sat down. Rene was in charge of this play, and he was going to await her direction.
 
Amanda stepped away from Rene.
"Jenn, this may be upsetting your fiance?" she said looking at Michael in the chair. "We may need to restrain him" she continued.
"Mom! You are such a worrier" Rene said playing a young girl. "OK" she said walking to the bathroom then returning with the leather belt she had been wearing in her hands. She stepped behind Michael and tied his hands tightly. She let her breasts rub against him as much as possible.
"I don't know Jenn" Amanda began "Looking at the pitch of those trousers he may need some freedom from whatever is growing in there."
Rene stepped in front of Michael and winked at him reassuringly.
"Mom I see what you mean" she said as she bent at the waist giving Amanda a show of her firm backside as she unzipped the khakis. She reached into his pants and soon found his bare shaft and pulled it out.
"There that's better" Rene said standing back up. Amanda was now right behind her.
"Oh yes much better" Amanda said looking over Rene's shoulder. Amanda's hands slid around Rene's supple hips and then up to her tits.
"Jenn you have really filled out nicely" she said with a smile at Michael.
Rene slowly turned and said "well I take after you" as she took Amanda's breasts in her hands. The two women massaged each other as only women know how inches from Michael.
Amanda could not help herself and began pulling Rene's blouse from her pants. Rene unbuttoned Amanda's dress. They were soon lip locked undressing each other.
"You will have to sit down Jenn" Amanda said now that she had stripped her blouse and bra and had her knickers down to her knees. She pushed Rene back onto Michael's lap bringing a moan of pain as her ass landed right on him.
Amanda now squatted and pulled the shiny black leather boots down off Rene's pointed toes. Then the other and then her pants. With Rene still sitting on Michael Amanda moved forward and pushed her legs apart. Her lace thong hid nothing but enough to be hot.
Amanda kissed her inner thigh and then moved her kisses higher.
"Oh mom" Rene sighed.
"Quiet Jenn, Kevin needs to know the family he is getting into" Amanda said lost in the fantasy and real world erotic dream.
Rene watched Amanda work her way up until she lapped her tongue against the white silvery silk covering her shaven mound. Rene reached down and caressed her head as their eyes met. Then Amanda slid her tongue under the material and down to Rene's swollen acing clit. Rene arched her back nearly bucking Amanda off balance and pushing hard back into Michael.
"Sorry" Rene panted her accent heavy now. "don't stop."
Amanda teasingly licked the silky material.
"You are going to make me cum" Rene said and Amanda stopped.
"What? Why?" Rene asked upset with her sudden stoppage.
"Honey, you can't cum until your man does" Amanda said smiling at Michael who seemed to be in a bit of pain.
Rene stood up, her knees weak with desire. She stripped her thong and was now naked. She watched as Amanda stripped her dress off and then her bra and panties. The two women stood in front of Michael.
"Well?" Amanda asked.
"He's certainly hard enough" Rene said as his cock throbbed nearly purple.
"You should go first" Amanda said.
"No, you" Rene said as the two discussed it as if taking turns at a board game.
Rene stepped forward and opened his pants and with his lifting his hips managed to strip him from the waist down.
They stood looking at him again. "How is he best?" Amanda asked.
Rene moaned and stepped behind him and untied him. "Let him fuck you from behind" she said as Michael was freed.
 
MIchael was going crazy. Here he had two hot women in heat and he was restrained to the chair. he did not resist. This was Rene's game and he would play it the way he had promised. He was her submissive... for now.

When he was released, he removed his shirt and grabbed Amanda. He had not promised to submit to her. He pushed her onto the bed, and flipped her over on her stomach. "Get on your hands and knees Tabitha. Stick that hot ass up in the air so I can fuck you from behind... just the way you want it."

When she rolled over and did as he said, he grabbed a handful of her hair, and slid his cock along her soaked pussy. "Is this the cock you want Tabitha. You want your future son-in-law's hard cock filling your needy pussy, don't you?" He turned and looked at Rene and smiled at her. He reached out and cupped her cheek and mouthed to her... "anything for you."

Without warning, he filled Amanda with his cock. He buried his shaft in her with one, long, deep thrust of his hips. "Fuck yea. My future mother-in-law has one hot, tight cunt. I bet she will be calling us to come over all of the time Jenn. She is going to want this cock a lot... right Tabitha?"
 
Amanda was very sexy in her movements and clearly wanted this. She listened and got in position for this man she had barely met to give her what looked like one of this biggest hardest cocks she had seen in some time.

She grunted as he pulled her head back by her hair and then moaned wantonly as his cock head moved along her wet flesh.

Rene was all smiles as Michael was beautiful, like a porn star. His body hard and tense and his cock, oh my his cock was rock hard. He handled Amanda in a way that made Rene jealous but she knew she would get hers too.

"Just relax mom, he is big but you will get used to it" Rene said as Michael gripped her chin. Then she watched as he surged into her and using "Tabitha' seemed to turn him on further. Amanda groaned loudly as his hips slapped into her ass after driving himself deep into her.

"Easy Kevin, she's not used to it like I am" Rene cooed at Michael moving behind him. Her naked body pressed to his as her hands slid around to his chest and she moved in unison with him as he pumped into Amanda. Rene whispered "Oh yeah Kevin fuck Tabitha good so you can fuck Jenn even longer". Michael's hips bucked faster as Amanda loudly enjoyed his assault. Rene could not hold herself against his bucking body and moved onto the bed next to Amanda.

"He fucks good huh mom?" Rene said with a big grin up into Amanda's face. Amanda's mouth was permanently open as her orgasm neared. Rene leaned up and kissed her. They managed to keep their mouths together as Michael grunted and banged harder into Amanda.

Rene wanted more as Amanda could no longer hold her kiss.. Rene moved under Amanda and wrapped her arms and legs around the woman as Michael endlessly pounded hsi cock into her. Rene's mouth was next to Amanda's ear as the woman buried her face in Rene's long grey hair.

"Cum baby, let it all out on that big dick" Rene sighed into Amanda's ear as she looked up at Michael's face contorted with his pending orgasm. "Oh yeah mom he is so close" Rene continued so turned on by the sensation of feeling Michael push into Amanda between them.
 
Michael pounded into Amanda's hot pussy.. slamming his hard cock deeper and deeper with every wild thrust of his hips. "If she didn't want it like this then she should have stayed in the fucking jewelry store, Jenn. Your mother is going to learn to love it or I will tear her the fuck up."

He didn't slow down. He quickened his pace and fucked Amanda harder and harder. "Do you like it when I fuck your mother, Jenn? Do you like the way I slam this hard cock into her? I know you would rather I was slamming it into you. You know you want it."

He moved closer and closer to filling Amanda with his cum. "You want me to fill your mother with my cum Jenn? You want me to give it all to her? Tell your mother to get ready for it. Tell Tabitha that she is going to get a load of cum like she has never had before. The only problem will be that she will want more, and you will have to make up your mind whether you let her have it."

Michael exploded... shooting giant ropes of thick cum deep into Amanda's hot cunt... splashing his seed deep inside her... fucking her until he emptied every drop into her.
 
Amanda bucked as Rene held on to her. Rene could feel Amanda's orgasm surge through her tight body.
"That's it momma, isn't he fantastic? That big dick and how he " Rene's vocie dropped as she felt herself nearly cum. She was so turned on holding this stranger, this woman with her lovers cock inside her.
Rene looked at Michael and knew he as at most two thrusts away from giving this worman his full load.
"Here it comes momma" Rene said excitedly holding her tight as Michael pounded into both of them.
Amanda was helpless. Should could not have moved if she wanted to and how she did not want to. She moaned an groaned and gasped and cried as she felt Rene's body holding her. Their breasts pressed together. Their pelvises aligned as Michael drop his throbbing cock into her.
"Oh God!" Amanda gasped desperately. "I have never..." was all she could get out before her back arched and Michael buried himself into her. Rene felt Amanda's muscles harden under her grip as orgasm ripped through her. Rene held her for Michael who was pumping his seed deep into this stranger.
"That's it baby, give momma all she can take" Rene said looking up at Michael from under Amanda. Amanda's silence slowly grew into a grunt then a gasp as Michael thrust into her with each wave of pleasure. Amanda responded in kind.
Rene could not help but gyrate her hips against Amanda's as she lay spent in her arms. Michael stepped back and fell into a chair. His cock glistening as it lay in his lap.
"I told you momma, Kevin's cock is amazing, so much better than Michael" Rene said then kissed Amanda softly. Rene rolled Amanda to her back and kissed and licked her breasts as she raised her hips and spread her knees straddling Amanda.
"Michael was one and done but Kevin can go all night for both of us" Rene continued not looking back at Michael as she brought groans and sighs of pleasure from Amanda in her haze of orgasmic bliss.
"We can share him momma" Rene said "he is always horny and has told me how much you turn him on. Sometimes he even calls me Tabitha when we fuck." Rene wanted to go to Michael. She wanted to clean his cock of this woman then have him all to herself but also knew she wanted to play this out.
"Momma do you want to watch him fuck me now?" Rene asked the stranger laying under her kisses and caresses.
 
Michael knew that Rene was enjoying the roleplay that they were engaged in. It was obvious that she was having fun calling him Kevin and at the same time degrading Michael. At time he had to pause to see if she was really trying to belittle him, but then he thought about the promise he had made to her, and that was that she could have anything that she wanted.

He sat in the chair watching Rene straddle the woman from the jewelry store. He loved the look of Rene on the bed. He really had been hoping to spend the day with Rene. There was something about her that drove him wild. Amanda being with them was a wrinkle he had not expected, but if it made Rene happy, who was he to object to having two women to fuck?

The sight of the two women on the bed, and the words coming out of Rene's mouth kept his cock hard. Of course, there was something special about Rene that Michael was certain would keep his cock hard anytime they were together. He found her to be so attractive and so fucking hot.

"Jenn, don't ask your mother if she wants to watch me fuck you. Tell her that she is going to. Tell her that she will. Tell her to watch her daughter get fucked so good."
 
Rene looked at Michael not sure if she should admonish him for tell ehr what to do or go along with it. She decided she had been hard enough on him and wanted to let him lead for a while.
"Yes Kevin" Rene said sounding submissive.
"Jenn, don't be his doormat" Amanda said playing her part now. "If you don't want me watching you two then you need to tell him so" she said with a glint of naughtiness in her eye.
Rene looked at Amanda and felt a special bond as the two women sharing such intimacy where also playing a game.
"It's OK mamma I like being his doormat or his fuck monkey or his whore he shares with his friends" she said slowly turning to Michael. "Isn't that true Kevin?" she said moving off the bed and walking slowly toward Michael. "You like it when I let you do whatever you want to me, don't you? Not like Michael who was respectful and proper. You treat me like the whore I am, the way I like it. Now give it to me right here. Right in front of Tabitha so she can see what's is happening when she hears my cries from the bedroom when we stay with her. Let her see how much you want me. how much you need to drive that big dick" her hand now taking his throbbing cock in her fist. "Mmm good god Kevin, I need it so bad" she whines then tries to straddle him.
 
"Come in Jenn baby. Take what you want. Use me for your pleasure. Let your hot mother see just how good you ride this hard cock. I am yours for the taking baby. Your mom wishes I was hers, but I belong to her hot fucking daughter."

Michael was giving control back to Rene. He had promised her that it was all hers, and he was going to keep that promise. He extended his arms to her and placed his hands on her hips; leaning in he kissed her perfect breasts before lightly sucking a nipple into his mouth and flicking it with his tongue.
 
Rene looked at Michael and although she was pleased he had given her control she was still not happy. She loved feeling him as she moved up and down and he opened her.

Amanda lay on the bed watching. "You certainly have him pussy whipped" she said with a laugh.

Rene's eye moved to Michael's. "He's just playing a part" Rene said sadly as she slowly gyrated her hips on him. "He's like all the rest" she continued to speak and to grind her body on him. "He's just pretending and will go back to being a dominant alpha male asshole as soon as he decides he has had enough of this game." She looks at him as her words catch him a little off guard.

"Aren't all the good ones that way" Amanda said in agreement. "At least he can really fuck" she said smiling.

Rene bucked her hips and rose and then dropped onto his lap. "Oh he can do that" she sighed. She put her hands to his face and looked into his eyes. She leaned forward and kissed him passionately tonguing his mouth and seemed to try to suck his tongue out of his head before breaking the kiss. His hands tight on her ass as she said "Michael I want you to fuck me now."
 
Michael gripped Rene's ass firmly and held her down on his cock. He looked into her eyes. "NO. I am nothing like the others. You know that is true. The others would never give you the opportunity to do what you are doing today. Yes, I am an Alpha Male, but I am nothing like the others. That is what will keep you coming back to me. I am willing to give you what you want."

He stood up with Rene still impaled on his big, hard cock. He carried her over to the bed and, looked at Amanda. "You're fucking right I know how to fuck. I am sure you are hoping that I am not finished with you. I know you want more of what Rene is about to get." He had reverted to their real names to make his point.

Laying Rene on the bed, he looked down at her. "Jenn, Michael was never able to give you what you wanted. I do that and more. I am going to give you anything and everything you want... when you want it baby." Michael began to move his hips...sliding his cock deep inside her tight, hot pussy and then pulling almost all the way out of her, before sliding back deep inside her. Each thrust of his hips was a little harder than the previous one.

"Is this good for you Jenn? Is this what you want from me? I want to please you." Michael leaned down and kissed Rene passionately at first, but the kissed moved beyond passionate and became wild and wanton. He could not get enough of her. Their tongues danced, and he could tell that she wanted to control him completely... even with her tongue.
 
Michael's turn to the powerful but constrained sent thrills through Rene like the waves of pleasure as he stood with her filled with his cock. She listened to him although her mind was spinning as he continued fucking her so good. She did not really care what he said as long as he kept his cock moving inside her. She had never had a man make her feel this way. Laying next to Amanda she tried to speak. Her hands clutched at her breasts then the sheets as his weight drove him into her.

"Is this good for you Jenn? Is this what you want from me?" he asked as his eyes looked down on her torn between endearment and lust.

"Fuck yes Michael" she burst out "fuck me like that stupid bitch you were going to marry. Channel that rage into me" she said without thinking,.

Amanda watched shocked at the intensity between these two. She said nothing as her hand moved down between her legs and began rubbing herself in rhythm with these two strangers.
 
Michael pulled his cock almost all the way out of Rene. He paused for a moment, and then slammed his hard shaft back deep inside her...burying his big cock in her tight, hot pussy. He looked into her eyes and smiled at her before slowly pulling his cock back out... leaving just the swollen head inside her.

Looking over at Amanda, Michael grinned. "I guess hubby doesn't give it to you like I am giving it to Jenn, does he? You need to find somebody who can give you some serious cock." With that, he thrust his hips hard.... pounding his hard shaft deep inside Rene.

He looked back at Rene with his cock buried in her again. "No, I am not going to fuck you like I fucked that whore slut. She is not worthy of what I am going to give to you. You deserve the very best. She deserves nothing."

Michael began to fuck Rene wildly. His hips moved in and out.. faster and faster... pushing his cock deeper and deeper. He filled Rene with cock; stretching her so good. "This is just for you baby. She never got this and she never will. This is all for you Rene."
 
Rene was overwhelmed. She had conjured a monster both in Michael and within herself. She felt more alive than ever as every nerve seemed to be electrified and every muscles tensed. She was wound like a big cat ready to pounce yet relaxed and accepting of Michael's rock hard shaft.
"Oh god damn Micheal" Rene hissed as he smiled down on her. She wanted ti to stop and go faster. She was torn between never wanting to end and cum right then and there.
She looked over at Amanda as Michael turned towards her. She could do nothing but feel him paused on the verge of another deep thrust and she wanted it more than life itself but the tension was exquisite as the pleasure of the moment was balanced on a knifes edge by the intensity of his drive into her.
Rene turned to meet his eyes as he looked back at her and surged into her. It was slow and fast all at once as she swelled with orgasm. Her jaw was locked open in a silent scream as her abs ripped at each other and her every fiber contracted. All she could feel was his cock moving back out of her then his full body it seemed drive back between her legs. His pelvis crushing her clit was the literal cherry on the top of the cake as she shook with the incredible sensations he was giving her.
Finally she could inhale again and her hands trembled holding onto his rippled forearms as he was relentless at this point. She would have drooled if she had not been on her back as she had little control over her body and did not care. She watched him as his face went from lustful need to genuine desire to please. She was in heaven as he drove himself into her and she responded with orgasmic wave after wave.
She could not think only feel. She could not anticipate only enjoy. She was alone in a universe of bliss as her attention was riveted on him. On his face and his body driving himself to pleasure her and his hips and cock thrusting powerfully into her. She closed her eyes and savored every sensation.
 
“I want you to cum for me ma’am. I want you to cum all over my hard cock as I slam it into you hard and deep. I want to pleasure you like you have never been pleasured before. I want to make sure you know who you want to keep around.”

His own words drove him to thrust harder and deeper into Rene. The list and passion he felt for her were like nothing he had ever experienced. She drove him wild and he was willing to give her what she wanted, because he knew of the pleasure he would get in return.

He buried his face in her neck and kissed and nibbled as he continued his assault on her hot pussy. Closer and closer he moved to his orgasm; knowing that he was going to flood her tight pussy with his cum. “Fuck yes Rene. You are so fucking good. Ohhhhhhh.” He exploded; pumping her full of his thick cum
 
The click of the hotel door was what brought Rene back to the moment as Amanda had left them. Michael was on top of her, warm and wonderful. Her body was energized and calm, so satisfied as she felt him still inside her.. It was perfect. Except of course she was married and Michael was her patient and...

"I guess she realized she was just a prop in our game huh?" she purred under Michael who was catching his breath. his cock still throbbing with his racing heart.

"That was amazing. Exactly what I needed" Rene continued. "I guess I owe you now?" she said coming to her senses and wondering how they would continue this unconventional relationship. "You certainly played the part I wanted. You demeaned yourself and let me say such hurtful things" she said wrapping herself around him. "I will never do that again" she purred and kissed his ear. "I will make your fantasy now." she sighed feeling herself alive under his strong young body. "Anything you want Michael, anything" she sighed in a sexy purr.
 
Michael could not believe that his cock stayed as hard as it did after filling Rene with his thick cum. Not that he was complaining. He loved how Rene's tight pussy gripped his shaft. She was incredible.

He moved his hips slightly as he looked down at her. He loved what he saw. Rene was able to turn him on like no other woman... including his former fiancee. He leaned down and kissed her.. softly at first, but then deeper.

"So, anything I want.... ANYTHING?" he said, smiling down at Rene. He moved his hips a little... moving deeper.. moving his hips in small circles. "I want all of our future appointments to take place in a different town, in a different hotel, with a different theme for each of the appointments. I determine the days and the times. Each appointment will last the remainder of the day, no matter what time it begins. You pick the first theme, and we will alternate from there. I will determine when no more appointments are necessary."

He looked into her eyes. "You said anything."
 
Rene smiled up at him as he moved inside her so gently. She listened to his tell her what he wanted.

" "I want all of our future appointments to take place in a different town, in a different hotel, with a different theme" he said as if reading her mind. She had lived a life of normal safety and now he was asking to forgo that. To let her imagination flow and he would play with her. She instinctively rocked her hips up into his movements.

"Yes Michael, I want that" she sighed. "I want to play out every fantasy we can dream up without judgement or shame or guilt" she continued. her hips rose and dropped as she ran her hands over his arms and shoulders, feeling the ripped muscle.

She stared into his eyes smiling as they both enjoyed the sensations of their bodies gently grinding..

"Next Friday I want you to meet me at the library down town. I have always fantasized of a stranger taking me in the dark dusty back aisles" she tells him as the idea of it floods her with desire. Her hips quicken. She licks her lips. "one o'clock?" she asks..
 
Michael stopped moving his hips. "Oh, are you in a hurry to end this session, doc?" He looked down at Rene with a serious look on his face. He was just playing with her, but he wanted to see how she would react.

Staying still for a moment, looking down at her with that look. Then, without waiting for her response, he thrust his hips hard and filled her deep with his cock. Staying buried in her, he smiled. "So, is this appointment over, or should we continue?
 
Back
Top