Can Porn be beautiful?

Beautiful Porn?

  • Yep, Porn is always beautiful

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Sometimes it's beautiful, sometimes it's just easy on the eye

    Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Nope, "Beautiful Porn" is an oxymoron - It's never beautiful

    Votes: 4 13.8%

  • Total voters
    29
Apparently a number of people, just not you?

I always knew you considered yourself "a number of people." :D

It's that talking in circles thing, I think. It's just a time waster. Makes me want to scream, "Shut up and go write something arousing--without analyzing which side of the erotica-porn line it falls on." You're not the one who is going to determine that anyway. It's the reader. And some readers here get the vapors at the mere mention of a cock or a cunt (which leads to the question of why they are reading on a porn site anyway--because this is a porn site, determined by offering the lowest common denominator products).
 
Last edited:
Porn can be beautiful. For me things like cinematography and music can make a huge difference. As an example I can mention Park Chan Wook's The Handmaiden. It appeared at the Cannes film festival and has excellent reviews but to me it's still a porn due to its sex scenes that I consider somewhat longer than really would've been necessary. There's some serious male gazing going on in that film. Still it's beautifully shot film with an intriguing plot that I recommend people to check out.
 
Back
Top