The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably won't be in tonight. I've got the last report cards I'll ever do to finish. Eleven days to freedom!

:rose:

How bittersweet it must be for you. :kiss:

Okay. I have my leftover chianti from supper. I think this is the place for me.

What's new, Molly? Working a new story? Finishing an old one? Taking a break?

:rose:

How bittersweet it must be for you. :kiss:

Okay. I have my leftover chianti from supper. I think this is the place for me.

What's new, Molly? Working a new story? Finishing an old one? Taking a break?

Helping a friend populate his site with stories. He lost everything when the site crashed.

New material? Or stories he already had up? That had to be crushing for him. :rose:

His is a non-erotic site. He had tons of stories from various authors, including myself, and lost everything. He's been rebuilding for weeks now, so I sent him a few items to help out.

At last! The report cards are done---Forever! No, honey, there was no bitter in the sweet. Even when I was having a wonderful time teaching, report cards were the bane of my existence. Good riddance to them, say I.

At last! The report cards are done---Forever! No, honey, there was no bitter in the sweet. Even when I was having a wonderful time teaching, report cards were the bane of my existence. Good riddance to them, say I.

You have no idea how long I've been looking for that word! I tried a dozen different spelligns and none of them was right. I finally had to rephrase in my story. Now I have to go back and change it again. :rolleyes:

Ahh. Then a final report card day is a momentous occasion!

My thoughts on the bittersweetness of it was all encompassing. Saying good-bye forever to a beloved and worthy career. :)

thankies bear, i got all the way up to a three now ha ha, but hopefully it's a decent story, and people will start voting eventually

Ahh. Then a final report card day is a momentous occasion!

My thoughts on the bittersweetness of it was all encompassing. Saying good-bye forever to a beloved and worthy career. :)

I must be one strange bear but I don't see things that way. Yes, it was a calling and it stayed a calling right up until one morning when suddenly it was something I no longer cared about. I knew then that it was time. Anything else was unfair to the kids and to their parents.

I felt the same way about the Army. I enjoyed it, a lot. But one day echelons above reality decided that I had been in long enough and announced it was time for me to retire. So I did and haven't looked back. I guess I feel the same way about life that I do about books. When you've finished a page, you turn it and go on to the next. That's all.

So now I'm about to find out what's on the next page. :D

Rainy here too. Tomorrow supposed to be clear. Then rain again for 3 days.:rolleyes:

Figures, on my weekend off...:(

I've often wondered why the birthrate in cold countries wasn't higher. Instead, against all logic, it's the Mediterraneans and Tropicals. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back