Thoughts about someone you shouldnt????

That is rather unsuitable for a well-behaved daughter, isn't it? ;)

As unsuitable as for me to think of sister-in-law involved in a hot threesome

---

yes, a sister-in-law who was just starting to sell her ass to feed her heroin habit.
I tried to act on it she shut me down gently and that was the end of it.

A girl cousin that would always like to get up around me when the families would visit,
I tried to act on it, she shut me down BUT not gently--! It come out years later that she was a lesbian and was very militant about it.

A guy cousin, but he just wanted to get and never give, so I shut him down.

I never said i was well behaved!

So do you still have this thoughts or was it just a passing fad?? xx

You definitely are not ... but you should be :cool: :D

It's a recurrent thing ... especially as she displays a lot of undressed skin when she's over

Do you think that makes me a disappointment to him then lol

Lucky you, or unlucky you if you don't get to act on it. tough one to call xx

You refer of many arguments of late huh ... are you really going to provoke him?

provoke him? its not my intention!

but how does he feel about it? the thought of it turns me on so would it him?

is it just a silly thought of could we both have some real fun here or is it a line best not crossed??? xxx

Define 'real fun'

So whilst on lit last week having a very naughty chat with a fellow member and enjoying myself ;-) my dad walked in on me and got quite a good view of what i was doing and my naked top half! Needless to say he wasn't happy and an argument ensued.

Over the weekend we had a number of chats/arguments about the situation and the more we discussed it the more i found that it turned me on. I began finding myself thinking about letting him catch me again in more exposed positions, I started to wonder what he would think of seeing me like this and would it turn him on and would he ever act on it? or indeed would i ever act on it?

So i thought i would open the question up for discussion!

Have you ever thought about someone in a way you should? and have you acted on it?

It will be interesting to hear everyone's thoughts

hols xx

Not going to moralise about it, but it makes a hot idea.

I cant i don't know where it would lead or how he would feel about any of it, i can only go by my own feelings and im not even sure what i would or wouldn't do. Thoughts are very different to actions! xx

Fantasies are fun, reality may be not so much so ... but you mentioned acting on the idea ;)

Well if you are truly considering it, im curious to know what your next move might be? Some exposed skin again? The bedroom door left ajar for him to peek in? Do tell

We are often constrained by society morals that were generally invented hundreds of years ago by religions and kings looking to control the masses.

Sexual urges and emotions are biological - something that's been with us since we were in caves.

I've been going over a lot of this stuff with my wife after I discovered her affair and we worked it in an open marriage (slightly different, but guaranteed to upset the moral majority just the same). Both of us have never been happier as we're experiencing a new freedom

Only you can decide what your opinion is - it's somewhere inside of you mind

Yes i did, but would that be a matter of escalation, he see's me naked i see him, i touch myself he touches his self and before you know it things could be happening.

I haven't been with anyone in a sexual way for almost a year so i'm sure some of this is fad but if it isn't then what do i do xxx

Well, you seem to have your plan worked out to get raunchy with daddy ... you just need to put it into practice and see where it goes

I guess it a matter of being brave enough to take the leap just to find out how the other person feels. A bit different though when its your dad lol xxx

Absolutely - we realised we wanted to go open years ago but just never talked about it.

If you're already at each other's throats, what else is there to lose by talking about your feelings with him?

So are you suggesting i should tell him the thought of him catching me turns me on and i would like to explore the options???? xxx

Absolutely - we realised we wanted to go open years ago but just never talked about it.

If you're already at each other's throats, what else is there to lose by talking about your feelings with him?

Back