Say Hello to the Temptresss

Awesome

Like this?

P1220921_zps2533f714.jpg

Fucking Awesome !!! Temptresss, I must say this is my first time on you thread and I am loving it. All your pics are incredible, you are truly a wonderful woman, with a gorgeous butt... wow !!!

My favorite pic....

Baby! you just made my day.

Would this do?

418c6019-47d2-4c77-bb79-909951c7711a_zps306c9c21.jpg

Since you asked so nicely

Picture013_zps8adf6145.jpg

Yes these two photos will do just fine. If by do, you mean give me a nice hard dick? :D

Love your tee pic, looks cute and sexy at the same time. Almost innocent looking. While I find you very tempting and sexy, I rarely find you innocent. (This is a compliment not an insult for those that won't know better)

Your rear does deserve a good spanking among other things. :devil:

Hope you have a good weekend and share yourself well with the "tempted". :kiss:

mmm I'd love to :devil:

Might need to do a few more things too though :)

I'm sure you would!

Front side or Backside? :confused: Which is best? How to decide? :confused:

Front side has that sexy ruffle trim and that cute little bow.

Backside has that fabulous arse.
t1543.gif

Front side or Backside?

Its are hard decision. I think I choose the backside. Thank you so much for sharing. :D

Why choose? Take both!

that backside looks ready for some spanking and other fun

OOoh!!

Fucking Awesome !!! Temptresss, I must say this is my first time on you thread and I am loving it. All your pics are incredible, you are truly a wonderful woman, with a gorgeous butt... wow !!!

My favorite pic....

Baby! you just made my day.

Welcome to the thread! I'm glad you are enjoying it!

That is begging to be spanked then licked!

Lovely thought!

Yes these two photos will do just fine. If by do, you mean give me a nice hard dick? :D

Love your tee pic, looks cute and sexy at the same time. Almost innocent looking. While I find you very tempting and sexy, I rarely find you innocent. (This is a compliment not an insult for those that won't know better)

Your rear does deserve a good spanking among other things. :devil:

Hope you have a good weekend and share yourself well with the "tempted". :kiss:

I plan to .... what he plans I'm not sure!

Hope you have had a great time. Looking forward to hearing about your naughty and sexy adventures. Of course I need visual stimulus to go with the stories. I am a male after all. :D

Catching up here, and YOU ARE SO SWEET AND SEXY, beautiful one.
Hope your having a great time on holiday.
Leaving you sweet lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: and some :heart:
YOUR AWSOME.....:D you make me smile and than some ;)

*peers around the door *

Anyone still here?

Still here, have a gift for you once you "show yourself". :devil:

Hope you are only taking a little break and not losing interest in your thread. You are so sexy I'd hate to see you quit posting. I do understand about real life getting in the way though.

:kiss:

Why YES YES WE ARE!

:kiss: Sorry, didn't see you there!

pulls open the door, takes you into the room and gives you a few firm, playful smacks on that amazing tush!

Oooh! ;)

Catching up here, and YOU ARE SO SWEET AND SEXY, beautiful one.
Hope your having a great time on holiday.
Leaving you sweet lingering :kiss:and some :heart:
YOUR AWSOME.....:D you make me smile and than some ;)

Hello my lovely - I'm back from holiday but lots going on at home for a while! I do have somethings for you all though soon!

:) *squeezes bum*

Erm I counted two more you didn't quote tbh,and emmy since, expect there are more to follow and some lurking pmers?

Yes, I saw ... but seem to have lost all my updates!:confused:

Still here, have a gift for you once you "show yourself".

Hope you are only taking a little break and not losing interest in your thread. You are so sexy I'd hate to see you quit posting. I do understand about real life getting in the way though.

:kiss:

A gift? How kind! I was just seeing if anyone was still interested! Lots to do over the next 4 weeks but then I should have more time!:heart:

A gift? How kind! I was just seeing if anyone was still interested! Lots to do over the next 4 weeks but then I should have more time!:heart:

Quite okay. I have been busier this summer than I would like. (In some areas anyway--:D)

I'll be away for a bit too. But plan to "come" back as quickly as possible. :kiss:

Quite okay. I have been busier this summer than I would like. (In some areas anyway--:D)

I'll be away for a bit too. But plan to "come" back as quickly as possible. :kiss:

Yeah RL gets in the way of fun sometimes, but hope you come back soon!

yeah been a bit screwy for last few days. :(

Not just yours at least :D

Well I didn't get an update, just passed by and saw these two messages! Seem to be getting them from other threads though!

Hello Temptresss.

I have been away on family vacation. Now I am back. Wonderful to see you. I hope all is going well for you. :rose::rose::rose:

Well I didn't get an update, just passed by and saw these two messages! Seem to be getting them from other threads though!

Just got an update for this post of yours, I read the post last night though, on plus side they are arriving at least...

Hello sweet gorgeous lady!

You are such a flatterer! I like it!

Hello Temptresss.

I have been away on family vacation. Now I am back. Wonderful to see you. I hope all is going well for you. :rose::rose::rose:

I hope you had a lovely time! I've been away too but all good here.

Just got an update for this post of yours, I read the post last night though, on plus side they are arriving at least...

I think the dam has burst now!

Back