bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

work with me!!!

looking for my first bi experience to feel a cock...who wants to help...northern Indiana

Take your time sublimater007!

I saw this thread in another section and
I think this would help here.

Post as follows in title:

Example : bi-curious man looking for same, in area code, zip code

This will help people find each other.
In the message tell what you are looking for.
and details like "married must be discreet"
"want to meet older guys"
hope this helps
Hey sublimater007,
Were are you going? Because it will have a major impact on your well being! I live in socal and can tell you if you go oregon,Nevada,Arizona there are big changes for bi-sexual and gay men however anywhere in california is cool just try and stay in southern cali!
Anyway sublimater007 you seem to be new at this right? I've been bi-sexuall for many years even during high school where I was a major football player who graduated from Notre dame and a pro kick boxer for 8 years! So yeah if somebody does not like who I am eather walk away or what? exactly! on the other hand it can be very painful because most of us don't fight buddy.
I wish I could hold your hand till you figure it out, however most are just curious sublimater007 so keep it to yourself until you are sure O.K. I mean that's really the best advice I can give you, I'd leave a number but they don't let us do that on this site! Go figure! So good luck my friend.
Oh! I think they might let you contact me through my member name? Not sure I just joined myself.

60s mwm seeking suck buddy and anything else that feels good. PM me. discreet professional, d&d free. life is too short, PM me.

26 year old Bi-Curious WM will be located out in the 925 area code as of June. Willing to travel to neighboring area codes for some fun ( 408, 650, 209, 415 ). Looking forward to a first time experience.

curious and looking. not just looking for a quick hookup. would like something a little more than that. can pm me.

920 Married white male 42 curious looking for email and pic sharing. Esp interested in crossdressers

Back