Sarah Falin

Do they still chant "drill baby drill" after that oil spill thing ?

I hope so! Nothing could be more presidential than my mental image of Sarah Palin writhing around naked in a smearing of greasey crude oil.

And by 'presidential' I mean 'hot'.

And by 'writhing around' I mean 'wrestling with her daughter'.

I want to see her in a catfight with Michele Bachmann.

I want to see DevilishTexan and IrezumiKiss face off with Queen Anne pistols at dawn.

What part of "we'll plug your hole from a mi away" did you not understand?

Sure, you'll be playing with LOTR weeble wobbles so we'll just walk up and kick you in the head. I hope you have a huge stack of gold bars you made from Ebay selling GI Joes because that'll be the only thing that saves your butt.

Sure, you'll be playing with LOTR weeble wobbles so we'll just walk up and kick you in the head. I hope you have a huge stack of gold bars you made from Ebay selling GI Joes because that'll be the only thing that saves your butt.
You're just jealous because you can't grow hair.

Phro is the 40 Year Old Virgin?

Even were I to allow you to drive within city limits intact enough to dream about plugging your own hole in self-pleasure at the local hotel, you wouldn't stand a chance against my all-girl army of kung-fu killers.

dolemite_poster.jpg

Phro is the 40 Year Old Virgin?

Hush, Miles. No use reminiscing about how life was for you 23 years ago.

Hey phro, did Obama ever finish campaigning in all 57 states during the 2008 election? It didn't matter then did it? You voted for him anyway.
There are only fifty states, dumbass.

What, have you drunk the Obama Koolade?

Wasn't me that said it, it was Obama during his 2008 campaign.

Edited to add the link in case someone wants to deny it ever happened: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrsBKGpwi58
OK, let's play a game. I'll go first. When I watch that video and I hear him say, "50...7 states, with one left to go" because his staff wasn't going to let him travel to Alaska or Hawaii, I can pretty easily figure out what he meant to say. He meant to say 47, and he screwed up. No one really thinks that Obama or anyone else thought there were 60 states in our country.

Now you go. What did Palin mean to say?

OK, let's play a game. I'll go first. When I watch that video and I hear him say, "50...7 states, with one left to go" because his staff wasn't going to let him travel to Alaska or Hawaii, I can pretty easily figure out what he meant to say. He meant to say 47, and he screwed up. No one really thinks that Obama or anyone else thought there were 60 states in our country.

Now you go. What did Palin mean to say?

I am pretty sure she already answered what she meant to say. Now why do you people make a big deal when she fucks up but give your boy a pass when he fucks up?

Wasn't me that said it, it was Obama during his 2008 campaign.

Edited to add the link in case someone wants to deny it ever happened: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrsBKGpwi58

Errr...Pannie...I think he was funning around with you on that one.

It's okay to be on separate political spectrums and do a little playful sparring, but you don't have to let yourself be a humorless MeeMie here, guy!

Yes Pannie. He said it. Maybe, he glanced down at his notes and read the 2 as a 7? Someone had poor penmanship? Blurred or smudged copy?

Errr...Pannie...I think he was funning around with you on that one.

It's okay to be on separate political spectrums and do a little playful sparring, but you don't have to let yourself be a humorless MeeMie here, guy!

Nah, I've got a sense of humor Zumi.
I just find it amusing that everyone rags on Sarah Palin, but when Joe Biden or Obama fuck up, everyone is there to defend them.

I am pretty sure she already answered what she meant to say. Now why do you people make a big deal when she fucks up but give your boy a pass when he fucks up?
I'm not playing 'mine against yours.' I'm saying that when I watch that Obama clip, I can figure out what the mistake was very easily. Add up the numbers. OK, he meant 47.

When you read that Palin quote--forgetting what she's said about it after the fact--can you figure out what she meant to say? You, Panniemonster, not her--can you perceive the easy screw-up?

Yes Pannie. He said it. Maybe, he glanced down at his notes and read the 2 as a 7? Someone had poor penmanship? Blurred or smudged copy?

He doesn't use paper to write notes on. Remember, he always has his teleprompters there so he doesn't have to look at written notes.

I'm not playing 'mine against yours.' I'm saying that when I watch that Obama clip, I can figure out what the mistake was very easily. Add up the numbers. OK, he meant 47.

When you read that Palin quote--forgetting what she's said about it after the fact--can you figure out what she meant to say? You, Panniemonster, not her--can you perceive the easy screw-up?

Sure I can, and you can to. Don't play dumb, admit it.

Sure I can, and you can to. Don't play dumb, admit it.
I'm not playing, I am dumb. What was she trying to say that she simply said wrong? Was it a slip of the tongue, or was it a lapse in knowledge? If it was the former, which word did she say by mistake?

Errr...Pannie...I think he was funning around with you on that one. !

Pres. Obama did say they had been on the road for 15 months.
Might have been a joke about not remembering how many states they visited?
(personally, I thought it was a reference about Heinz 57, or was it Ho Jo's 57 ice cream flavors?)

Pres. Obama did say they had been on the road for 15 months.
Might have been a joke about not remembering how many states they visited?
(personally, I thought it was a reference about Heinz 57, or was it Ho Jo's 57 ice cream flavors?)
No, there were three states left: one still to visit, and HI and AK, where his staff wasn't going to let him go. 50 minus 3 is 47. He simply misspoke.

I'm not playing, I am dumb. What was she trying to say that she simply said wrong? Was it a slip of the tongue, or was it a lapse in knowledge? If it was the former, which word did she say by mistake?

Whoa there big fella, you have your panties wrapped to tightly around your balls. You didn't read the article that the OP posted did you? Go back and read it. It will all make perfect sense to you then.

Now why do you people make a big deal when she fucks up but give your boy a pass when he fucks up?

Because we now live in an era where every little thing is blown up, stretched out of proportion, tit-milked until it's dry, twisted, deconstructed, chopped, Photoshopped, flipped, screwed, stewed, tweeted, twitted, blogged, Facebooked and extreme meme'd to the point where all flaws, no matter how insignificant, is deemed a smoking gun, absolute be-all-end-all of an individual's totality.

We live in an era where we've created an industry to look for these things and exploit them.

We live in an era where everyone around the world has a say in everything as long as they have access to a computer.

We live in an era where there must be a 24-7, instant news us-vs-them and a constant, incessant, sleepless tit-for-tat battle for supremacy. This monster must be and demands to be fed with all of our bullshit and inanity.

We made this fucking monster of a paradigm and now we have to live with it.

So that means "your" side gets your shit highlighted when your people fuck up by "our" side and "our" side gets our shit highlighted when our people fuck up by "your" side. The only big deal happening over all this back-and-forth is when the other side fucks up and is getting the momentary spotlight.

Neverending story, brah.

He doesn't use paper to write notes on. Remember, he always has his teleprompters there so he doesn't have to look at written notes.

Pannie, did you watch the video? He keeps glancing down. Where the podium's top is. Where a note with speech points might be?

Nah, I've got a sense of humor Zumi.
I just find it amusing that everyone rags on Sarah Palin, but when Joe Biden or Obama fuck up, everyone is there to defend them.

I've never heard anyone bother to defend Biden. That's like trying to soak up an ocean with a paper towel, it's pointless to even try.

Whoa there big fella, you have your panties wrapped to tightly around your balls. You didn't read the article that the OP posted did you? Go back and read it. It will all make perfect sense to you then.
Let's try this again.

I, Sonny Limatina, can watch that video and very easily recreate the error that was made. I know which word he meant, and which word he said by mistake.

I'm asking you, Panniemonster: when you read her words and watch the clip, what is the error? Was it a matter of saying the wrong word, as in the Obama example? If so, what was the word?

So far you've sent me to Sarah Palin and to an article. That's all great, but I'm asking you, personally. Can you tell me the word she said by mistake, and the one she meant to say?

Back