Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quickie:

He has home. I have been in the company of my boy for the last 12 days and have nearly as long left before he must leave again. It is bliss. These moments together make every hard day apart melt away like a bad dream. He is home and life is whole again.

Oh. And he bought me an engagement ring :cattail:

*hugs* to everyone who is still apart -- may your time together arrive swiftly!

Congratulations, may all your days be blessed and filled with joy

Thanks everyone :cattail:

He actually asked a couple months ago and the answer was most definitely yes -- we just now were able to find/afford the perfect ring. Plus, being able to look for it together rather than apart helped a lot.

Thanks everyone :cattail:

He actually asked a couple months ago and the answer was most definitely yes -- we just now were able to find/afford the perfect ring. Plus, being able to look for it together rather than apart helped a lot.

I know what you mean there. Jounar and I have talked about shoping for my collar while I'm there. It's something both of us feel I really should be there for.

I know what you mean there. Jounar and I have talked about shoping for my collar while I'm there. It's something both of us feel I really should be there for.
Wish I could go buy my collar together with A. too! but hes gonna be here just for few days, dont think we would have time go to Prague and buy it together, so hes gonna buy me my collar in UK and give it to me when hes here. I am was checking lots of sites and must say I am very picky when it comes to collars. lol

I really like this one...

collar01.jpg

but A. said he dont wanna rotwailer hehe, so guess he will buy me another one. More femine one he said! I wouldnt mind be the rotwailer tbh, I would love to be His slave. :eek:

I am sure I will love his collar no matter which one he buy tho. Simply because it will be from HIM and given with lots of love. He knows how much the collaring means to me, to both of us. Cannot wait till he collar me in October. :heart: *happy sigh*

Like this one very much too!

COLLAR2.jpg

Would love it together with the cute face 2! lol

And I am totaly in love with this choker!! Havent see it in local shops tho. :(

cheartchokerblack.jpg

Last edited:
Oh. And he bought me an engagement ring :cattail:

*hugs* to everyone who is still apart -- may your time together arrive swiftly!

oh wow! congrats kitten.....you must be over the moon!:)

Wish I could go buy my collar together with A. too! but hes gonna be here just for few days, dont think we would have time go to Prague and buy it together, so hes gonna buy me my collar in UK and give it to me when hes here. I am was checking lots of sites and must say I am very picky when it comes to collars. lol

oh my....I am trying my best not to feel jealous! I am ashamed to feel it! :eek:

Blimey....smack me someone! I know its pathetic.

Its just that I am a real sucker when it comes to collaring, it holds a lot of significance to me and I wish so much that I got to wear my D's :(:eek:

ok I'll be better.....after I go headbutt the wall :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's something very meaningful to us too. That's why he hasn't just sent me one for christmas or something. We both feel that's a gift that has to be given in person.:rose:

My little girl's father has finally "allowed" her to talk to me again! :D:D:D:D

(For those that don't know and are curious he forbid her from talking to me about 6 months ago after he went into her e-mail and read our D/s e-mails but me and her have been secretly talking ever since.;))

This is a HUGE relief. She's been getting shit from him ever since this happened and now I'm so happy she doesn't have to worry about it anymore.

It just makes our relationship that much easier.

I've already told her that I am going to show her for the rest of our lives how grateful I am for the crap she had to put up with just to be with me. :rose::rose::kiss:

It's honestly hard to believe that someone would do that for me. :heart:

Well congradulations are in order for all kinds of people on this page in the thread. Getting married, getting collared, getting to be able to talk to your little one. Good luck and be happy to all. *Ho ho ho*

our six month anniversary is sunday! the six month anniversary of my collaring and becoming his slave is the 25th. it is a very celebratory month. :D

i have a Daddy! i have a Daddy! i have a Daddy!

:nana: :nana: :nana:

*sigh*

i just had to share. i've been keeping quiet till i met him and knew for sure but i met him and now i know.

Can't wait to see him again.

i love you Daddy :heart:

*sigh*

i just had to share. i've been keeping quiet till i met him and knew for sure but i met him and now i know.

Ooooo Wonderful congratulations

I'm meeting mine today for the first time . I feel sick with nerves :eek: :D

My little girl's father has finally "allowed" her to talk to me again! :D:D:D:D

(For those that don't know and are curious he forbid her from talking to me about 6 months ago after he went into her e-mail and read our D/s e-mails but me and her have been secretly talking ever since.;))

Woo hoo! That's awesome news!

*sigh*

YAY!

our six month anniversary is sunday! the six month anniversary of my collaring and becoming his slave is the 25th. it is a very celebratory month. :D

ooh congrats MIS....will you mark the occassion?

hes coming up to visit me for both the six month and the six month collaring.

as far as actual marks... we'll see. up to his mood at the time i suppose.

Yes, it is :D:heart::D

:happy:

--

hes coming up to visit me for both the six month and the six month collaring.

as far as actual marks... we'll see. up to his mood at the time i suppose.

I was going to say the same thing about marks. Ha!

But, yeah, visits for both. Picked up some extra sidework lately to be able to afford the trips. Whee. It's worth it though.

*sigh*

Congrats, darlin!

My little girl's father has finally "allowed" her to talk to me again! :D:D:D:DI've already told her that I am going to show her for the rest of our lives how grateful I am for the crap she had to put up with just to be with me. :rose::rose::kiss:It's honestly hard to believe that someone would do that for me. :heart:
That is great news I am estatic for you two... LDR's are hard to say the least but I am sure it has been well worth it...
Congratulations you three... I am sure you are excited.. you deserve total and utter happiness...I know collaring is important... so enjoy your month of celebrations..
i have a Daddy!* i have a Daddy!* i have a Daddy!*sigh*i just had to share.* i've been keeping quiet till i met him and knew for sure but i met him and now i know.Can't wait to see him again.i love you Daddy :heart:

Congrats Ataxia... We are all HAPPY for you...

That's great news, man!

Thanks. :D It's just such a relief to have a normal LDR again.

This is something that I feel and think on a regular basis about both of my girls.

I think you would agree we are two VERY lucky guys. :)

Woo hoo! That's awesome news!

YAY!

Thanks. :D

That is great news I am estatic for you two... LDR's are hard to say the least but I am sure it has been well worth it...

Oh yes it has. Thanks. :D

twenty four hours and 20 minutes and I will be on the plane lying out to see him. :heart:

I've gone from excited, to nervous, to a really weird sort of calm atm.

We were IMing last night while I was at work and when he asked me how I was doing, I said "freaking out a bit" he told me "the freak out will be over soon as you will be here. :)"
:heart:

Stopping by to Congratulate few people on here:

CONGRATULATIONS to MIS, VIV and Homburg-sama on your anniversary :rose:

CONGRATULATION to Ataxia.girl on your new relationship! :rose:

YEY! for Daddy2mylilgirl on your littlegirl's parents letting the two of you talk with each other :)

YEY! for the captians wench last hours count down :)

My little girl wanted me to pass along her thanks to everyone. Both me and her appreciate it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back