Got a Secret?

I like people watching especially handsome black men. lick my lips just imagining what's in their pants.
 
Last edited:
Respect To You, Sterculius...

I'm a closet Cocksucker.

That's no secret, Sterculius, everyone knows you're nothing but a submissive cock-sucker! Like you, I've got no secrets either. I post them all here so everyone knows all the slutty dirty sex games I indulge in, and post a photo of my cock on my profile so I've nothing more to hide. Wouldn't have it any other way...
 
That's no secret, Sterculius, everyone knows you're nothing but a submissive cock-sucker! Like you, I've got no secrets either. I post them all here so everyone knows all the slutty dirty sex games I indulge in, and post a photo of my cock on my profile so I've nothing more to hide. Wouldn't have it any other way...

While it's true that many people who follow me on this and other forums are aware that I'm an insatiable cocksucker, very few people who know me in real life share this secret. But if I continue posting highly recognizable pictures of myself publicly with a big cock in my mouth and divulging intimate aspects of my personal identity online, it's only a matter of time before I'm outed and exposed to one and all who know me as the shameless cumslut that I truly am. Maybe this is what I secretly hope for.
 
My wife and I have a three way lined up with a tranny... Birthday present ya know...
 
While it's true that many people who follow me on this and other forums are aware that I'm an insatiable cocksucker, very few people who know me in real life share this secret. But if I continue posting highly recognizable pictures of myself publicly with a big cock in my mouth and divulging intimate aspects of my personal identity online, it's only a matter of time before I'm outed and exposed to one and all who know me as the shameless cumslut that I truly am. Maybe this is what I secretly hope for.

We love and respect you, sterculius, keep doing what makes you happy...
 
Sloppy Greetings

While it's true that many people who follow me on this and other forums are aware that I'm an insatiable cocksucker, very few people who know me in real life share this secret. But if I continue posting highly recognizable pictures of myself publicly with a big cock in my mouth and divulging intimate aspects of my personal identity online, it's only a matter of time before I'm outed and exposed to one and all who know me as the shameless cumslut that I truly am. Maybe this is what I secretly hope for.

We love and respect you, sterculius, keep doing what makes you happy…
From one insatiable cocksucker to another...
 
i have been married for 6 years now. i know for a fact that i am bi. but my wife doesnt.

I was on a business trip to sweden and I visited this adult store which had a cruising area for men. I paid and entered the cruising area. I noticed a small room door open with two guys sitting and talking inside. I stood outside a little close by outside just until they noticed me. I dont know what came over me but I entered the room. And i was in there for atleast an hour getting my throat and ass fucked by both of them.

To this day my wife is not aware of my escapades with other men and shemales.
 
I like to visit saunas and suck strangers cocks. I love it and I always try to deepthroat as much as I can.
 
My secret is that I like to submit to men, O
or women, but they are harder to find, online. I like to get off at their direction.
 
My secret....I like to wear lipstick when I give a blowjob so I can leave depth markers on his Cock of how far down I went.
 
Lipstick Traces...

My secret....I like to wear lipstick when I give a blowjob so I can leave depth markers on his Cock of how far down I went.

My friend texted he was coming over - as you can imagine I'm in a tiss of jittery excitement, and get out my most strumpet finery for him. My pull-up stockings with the garters, my tight little see-through panties and my diaphanous negligee. Then I do my eye make-up and - for the first time for him, I apply some tarty scarlet whore's lipstick. Oh Wow, I'm thinking, I look a trashy treat, and anticipate an evening of getting fucked raw. But when I greet him seductively at the door, he's so angry I was scared…! What was I thinking of? How could I be so thoughtless? I was confused. Wasn't it obvious to me that his cock was going to be lodged down my throat…? Well, yes, why else would he come around if not to fuck my dirty little face? Then what if - after he'd gone home, his wife happens to notice traces of my slut's lipstick around the base of his cock…eh? Hadn't I thought of that…? How could I be so thoughtlessly inconsiderate…? By now I'm simpering tearfully, apologizing and begging him to forgive me. Yes, I've been stupid, no, I'll never do it again, if only he'll forgive me. He smacks my bare bottom mercilessly, then drags me through to the bathroom and watches as I scrub the lipstick off, but he's still not satisfied, he won't let my greedy mouth anywhere near his beautiful cock, just bends me over and fucks my tight little bum-hole instead, pulling clear at the last moment so I can twist around and he shoots big dollops of spunk all over my face, smudging my eye make-up, but he still refuses to allow me to lick and suck his messy cock clean. This is to be my punishment. I feel so sulky and petulant, but - of course, he's right. I've been such a stupid girl. I have to earn my right to suck his cock. I'll strive to do better next time.
 
My secret.....

attachment.php
 
Back
Top