Got a Secret?

Love creampies

I have a friend, female, who is married to a husband who, while he may cum 2 or even 3 times in her during an evening, rarely satisfies her. He over-drinks a lot and passes out, then she sneaks out to me and I lick, eat and play with her cum-filled sweet pussy. For a long time she would try ot douche and clean out, until she realised I LOVED to clean his cum out, and that totally blew her mind and turned us both on tremendously. I can make her eyeballs roll back in her head, just eating and playing with her pussy after he does what gets him off.
I hope he never figures out what he is NOT doing!

I would love to lick out a creampie! Pussy or ass, doesn't matter! :)
 
Being with a CD

My secret is that I have been with two CDs. Love both experiences. Came in buckets and got to do things I only fantasized about. Would love to be in a FWB or relationship with a TG.
 
My secret is that I want to get totally fucked by a shemale while my wife watches and directs the action.
 
All of my male lovers have been one-time things. Those were good experiences, but I'd like to have a long-term male lover, someone who I know is disease free and trustworthy. I'd like to hold and sleep with such a lover after we fuck, just like I do with my gf.

I love both women and men, and I feel like I need both on a more consistent basis.
 
My secret would to be filmed going absolutely wild with lust on an HD gay video. There would be a minimum of 2 men in me at all times, sometimes 3 and as many as 4. Each time the number of guys increases, so does the sizes of their cocks, which begin at 6" then get larger and thicker.

I blow them all. I have all of them fuck my ass. I jack them off so the viewer can see their thick sperm shoot into my eager mouth. I thank each one profusely for the privilege of giving me his cum.

The viewer thinks the film is over when 2 massive guys (one white, one black) come in and take my mouth and asshole. They switch positions. They make me fill the tape with animal groans and high moans of sexual pleasure. They use me for 20 more minutes while anyone watching the film wished they were me.
 
I'm heteroflexible, this is known. What is secret at the moment is that I am polycurious. However, me and my Master have already had the whole 'shall we open our relationship up?' discussion when a mutual friend approached me [and to an extent, I him in the sense of admitting attraction but being prepared to leave it at that] with a desire to become partners. He already has two committed romantic relationships, but no sexual needs met - he is poly, for reference. I'd meet the sexual needs, while not the romantic. Discussions went on, and were finally met with a no after almost seeming like they might work.

So the secret, I guess, is that I consider myself polycurious.
Would I like to try poly? Sure.
Will I? Unless my Master suddenly has a 180, no.
I want to tell him that I feel this way, but don't know how without becoming a bundle of anxiety - I can't find the right words myself to say 'I feel X way, but am happy to stay with just you and that doesn't make any difference to us'. Thankfully I have cognitive behavioural therapy coming up at some point so, I can talk it through with them.
 
Back
Top