Dear Litster......:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear No Solicitors,

Cock pics forthcoming. Sorry it took me so long.

Sincerely,
Didn't Realize I Skipped You!

LMAO - well, if you're sending a cock pic it better include a hot girl with it like your av :devil:

I mean honestly, for me just a picture of a random cock usually won't do anything for me. I prefer to have to use my imagination! Like this....

37eefd00d9b6ec80a508a218698d130e.jpg

Signed,
Thinking bad thoughts now Litster

I never get sent cock pics. I think they know I would either enjoy them or laugh at them and are worried as to which they would receive. XD

LMAO - well, if you're sending a cock pic it better include a hot girl with it like your av :devil:

I mean honestly, for me just a picture of a random cock usually won't do anything for me. I prefer to have to use my imagination! Like this....

37eefd00d9b6ec80a508a218698d130e.jpg

Signed,
Thinking bad thoughts now Litster

Dear Thinking Bad Thoughts,

You don't get to specify! It's not in the rules! Do you understand nothing? :)

Signed,
That Hot Girl in The AV

I never get sent cock pics. I think they know I would either enjoy them or laugh at them and are worried as to which they would receive. XD

***Warning***
Any and all cock pix received by myself will be graded. Honestly. And you really don't want to see a picture of the cock that I use to compare them to.​

Dear Cock-bombed,

Since my standard of measurement is my forearm, my cock collection has been dwindling of late. :(

Signed,
Wondering if the pooch was a cockatiel..:D

Dear Cock-bombed,

Since my standard of measurement is my forearm, my cock collection has been dwindling of late. :(

Signed,
Wondering if the pooch was a cockatiel..:D

Darn it! Does anyone who got the story remember what type of dog it was? Or if he even said what type? I apparently have succeeded in blocking the details from my memory.

Dear Listers
Has anyone seen my missing dog?
Will send cock pics as reward for any information.
Signed
Too sad to be hard

Dear Gone Litster,

I still remember our talk all those years ago. I'd like to think that you still give your approval.

Signed,

Missing you Litster

Dear Chihuahua-Lover,

Good to see you, my friend. It's been a while.

PS: You don't need to send me the image though. ;)

Dear Listers
Has anyone seen my missing dog?
Will send cock pics as reward for any information.
Signed
Too sad to be hard

Dear Depressed and Limp,

Even though I think you're an a-hole (accidentally), you made me laugh with your post. Glad we worked out that whole misunderstanding - you seem like you'd be a witty nemesis.

Signed,
The bitch on the short bus

P.S. - If you don't find your dog, I do have an asshole cat I'd be willing to give you. Keep the cock pics :kiss:

Dear Litster,

I hope you understand that I do care but I am not willing to but up with your know it all attitude or you pushing me away when you throw one of your tantrums. You have done this 4 times now. It is not worth it to win the battle if you lose the war that is our connection. You have lost me. I have better things to do than argue over dumb shit. If it is a first world problem, I consider it dumb shit.
I wish you all the best. I hope you find the one you are looking for. Though I seriously worry you won't since you are not the one anyone is looking for. Work on that. I really do want the best for you. The best you included! I will always miss you. I will always love you. Goodbye.

Sighed,

Site Tumbleweed

Dear Litser,
You are getting a long way ahead of yourself, and there's no need.

Dear missing listers,

Sometimes I think of our raucous and bawdy conversations with fondness.

Thanks!:rose:

Dear Thanks,

We're gettin 'old.

*sigh*

PS: I never finished that massage for you, did I? :rolleyes:

Dear Litsters,

I'm just listened to Stuck Inside of Mobile by Dylan, and there's a bit that summarizes a good kind of Lit experience:

"C'mon now, you know you know about my debutante."

"She says, 'your debutante knows what you need, but I know what you want' "

Having those Memphis blue balls again Litster

Dear Litsters,

I'm just listened to Stuck Inside of Mobile by Dylan, and there's a bit that summarizes a good kind of Lit experience:

"C'mon now, you know you know about my debutante."

"She says, 'your debutante knows what you need, but I know what you want' "

Ain't that the truth...... :rose:

Dear Eric Daze Litster,

That's when it's awesome, when a vital connection is made.

Now humming Elastica Litster

Dear Checking On Me Litsters,

Thank you for your kindness.

It means a lot to me.

Signed,

Grateful Litster :rose::kiss:

Dear Checking On Me Litsters,

Thank you for your kindness.

It means a lot to me.

Signed,

Grateful Litster :rose::kiss:

Dear Grateful Litster,
You mean a lot to many people..including myself.:heart:

Signed,
Blue Eyed Litster that always wants you to feel nothing less that great!

Dear Grateful Litster,
You mean a lot to many people..including myself.:heart:

Signed,
Blue Eyed Litster that always wants you to feel nothing less that great!

Not many, but still grateful.

Thank you for always being there for me. :kiss:

Dear I see you did that thing again Litster

I'm sorry. You're right ..I apologise

I'm finding it difficult to get into the feel of this place again...I suppose I am trying to find just the play aspect but its all a bit forced. I simply didn't know what to say to you by PM so I thought if I could find that playfulness on the boards I might rediscover that side of me and work it out
You deserve more than that.

bit of a fuck up Litster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back