Married or Attached But Looking Thread

Married in Kansas City here. I'm 35 and in a sexless marriage....for a very long time. I enjoy sharing/chatting about fantasies with girls and guys. I love to talk about sharing my wife with another partner. Shoot me a pm I you would like to share fantasies! Later!
Bd

27/M/From Texas, happily married but stationed in Korea. Looking for ladies of any age for idle chat or for naughty play (I figure, cybersex is great, talking about sex is great, but if I just end up with a cool lady to just shoot the shit with, what's wrong with that?)

MWM age 40 in CAli's capital. Good marriage but gets pretty boring and mundane so I like to play. Ideal would be F's who are exhibitionist and don't mind going out to nude sunbathe and maybe have some additional fun in the open air if things click right. It would be a weekday thing obviously.

Male, 34, Southern Oregon

Like a lot of people in this thread, my marriage died a few years ago. No one's fault really, we just went our different ways. We stay together and pretend for the kids. But it leaves both of us unfulfilled, especially sexually. I'm looking for a woman that likes crazy messy sex. We can IM or maybe meet up if we're near each other. I like some kink, maybe some soft bondage, nothing too rough, and I have a major facial fetish. Send me a PM if you're interested.

40 y/o MWM in Idaho. Happily married and not looking for anything in real life, but love to chat about sex with other women.

Memphis or Online Role Play

52 MWM looking for someone in the Memphis, TN area or online role playing.

Keep it going

Last edited:
I agree. It would be great to keep this thread going. I don't see many Ladies commenting are there any out there?

chatman2

Damn...all want young men. LOL.....Wish I had been on a computer a few yrs ago........Grandpa here.....I think I shouldn't have retired young.....miss a few women I met at work...missed some good chances....
Not enough women on here...Oh well that's life...:)

38yo married male, Columbus, Ohio, looking for women who are interested in chatting and discreet fun

Hello All,
25 MWM, Northeast Ohio, interested in chat on Yahoo, e-mails, and PMs. Starting to think I may have missed some fun by getting married so young...

38 yo from UK here.

Married, happily so, but wife is right off intimacy although mentally we are both very much in love still.

I'm on here to let off some steam, primarily through erotic conversation. I've never ruled out taking things further, but I'd say it was unlikely.

I also want to start contributing stores to the Lit site, so constantly seeking inspiration!

It is not something that one considers the day they get married. Iwould bet that a physical relationship that has waned over time (or has grown stale) and/or a lack of attention/feeling taken advantage of are the major contributor to most of the people posting on this thread

Hi

Hi. 25 Male Topeka, Ks but not married. Anyone care to chat? Pm me.

Back