One Sentence for Girls Who Like Girls

amy1969

Literotica Guru
A lot of fun word games here: thought we could try a 1 full sentence one directed at girls who like girls or other wishing add a contribution ,, along those lines:

just a start:

" Her gentle hand sweeps under my hair to the back on my neck, drawing me closer
to her lips."

A lot of fun word games here: thought we could try a 1 full sentence one directed at girls who like girls or other wishing add a contribution ,, along those lines:

just a start:

" Her gentle hand sweeps under my hair to the back on my neck, drawing me closer
to her lips."

No interest ????? should we spice it up bit ??

guess there is no interest ??

Our lips barely touching as our gentle hands slide down smooth toned bodies bound to end up in our preassigned places".

getting lonely here.. guess nobody like the idea,, or me.. ??

I'm ill-equipped in that category, but I wanted to mention that there is interest :)

Fingers stumble across, grasping hands and pulling them down to massage belly, pushing along hips and thighs, then finally resting on pulsing lips.

Fingers stumble across, grasping hands and pulling them down to massage belly, pushing along hips and thighs, then finally resting on pulsing lips.

A tilting of the hips, a mound gently tilted upwards, unable to resist, only feeling the wanting..

Wanting now, moves hands around to beneath buttocks to grasp them firmly as hot wet mouth plants firmly on succulent love channel.

Wanting now, moves hands around to beneath buttocks to grasp them firmly as hot wet mouth plants firmly on succulent love channel.

Slender thighs tensing, then relaxing, opening, feel the wet gentle kiss.

Back