Help finding a story (incest christmas theme mom/son)

user56284729

Virgin
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Posts
2
I read this a long time ago and i've also been trying to search for it but i still have not found it. The details i remember is few but ill try to provide them.

First, one of the scenes had the mom and son on the couch. The dad and other kids were unwrapping their gifts, the son had a towel or some sheets on his lap and the mom was jacking him off. The mom got a suit (i remeber it being a wetsuit) for the dad as a present she told the husband to go try it out so he went up to their room to do just that. The mom then finished the son off under the towels.

Other details, and i'm not entirely sure if they're from the same story but i believe the start of this was the mom asking the son what he wants for christmas over breakfast. The dad was also on the table. The son made a list, but the mom wont accept it as she knows none of those things were really what he wanted. She told him that she knew what he really wanted, and that was to fuck his mother.

I believe there was also a scene where the mom asked the son to come up to the room, in the master bathroom. She gave him a blowjob there i believe and they fuckrd as well. I believe this is where the story ends

I've scoured the christmas themed stories on this site trying to find it again, trying so every few months so i'm just throwing out a hail mary here hoping somebody else in the planet has read it.

Thanks for reading, if you made it this far. :)
 
Like pc issues that don't seem to go away, all someone has to do to resolve their issue is to fucking ask somehow else and by some miracle, the issue resolves itself.

So fuck me, i've been searching for this for about 2 years now, on and off, and of course i miraculously found it when I asked someone here for help.

At one point in my search I could have sworn it was a story by klrxo, but it's not in his list here. I've checked that list multiple times and it wasn't there. but looks like it was posted on another forum, with his name attached.

I'm linking it here and I don't know if it's against the rules or not, ban me or whatever lock this thread or delete it. but in case anyone wanted to know what story it was, here it is:

http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?threads/santa-mom.7625/

What I'd like to know is why it was removed from the site. You don't know how much you tormented me Mr. Author!!!

But seriously. I doubt klrxo would see this but thanks man. This was my holy grail. Also, your other stories are hot shit.
 
Back
Top