Am I wrong for not wanting to ??

I started talking to someone in FL last week. Which I've had for events and munches.

We chatted about the kinks and everything and what we both were looking for. He says he's a Dom. Much younger than I also. But wants me to teach him to be a better Dom. So I discuss what I've learned and what I know. He wants hands on experience,from me. I've never heard of a Sub training a Dom? Shouldn't he be learning from other Doms?

And wants me to be his Sub.

I suggested we meet in a public place to see how it went and to talk more. Now,here's where I had red flags Pop up.
He wants to "try me out" FIRST, Before deciding if he wants to be my Dom or not. He wants to know what I feel like and to see if he likes it,or not.

My first thought to this was, He can't be serious?!?! Who the hell does that when meeting someone? So, I told him that's not how you go about things. He says that's how he works. I think he's just playing to get sex.

Was I wrong in thinking this isn't right?? I've never spoken to a Dom that has even mentioned something like that the first few conversations. Or even later on. None I've spoken to in the past, as I've learned and grew as a person and a woman, have EVER pushed something like that. So, I've given it a lot of thought and still come to the same conclusion..
I would be nuts to even want to attempt this. This guy is like 6'1 and 220+ . I don't fear him but don't know him enough to even feel safe. He says he wouldn't hurt me. But how can I trust that ? I've seen his pics(normal ones) and he is a solid guy. I could be spontaneous and go for it. And most likely just get used. Or worse.

But I'm not into jumping into bed with someone I don't know at all. He's just pushing too much. I backed off completely. Was I wrong??

I don't really know much about the lifestyle, but if your Spidey sense is tingling....it's probably something you don't want to get into.
Trust your gut which seems to be saying, "no way."
 
That doesn't mean they're correct to disapprove it. People used to feel threatened by gay people, and have perpetrated some horrible things in the name of that fear.

You're now backtracking to say his ways will be stomped to the ground. I'm not talking about taking issue with his ways. I"m talking about taking issue with people villifying him as a person, and calling him a douche.

There's a difference between "That's a pretty shitty thing to ask." and "You're a total douche for asking that."

The thing about my post is - there is not right and wrong. There are things that some people are approving or disapproving at the moment, and the majority will always try to have their ways and make the minority accept this as an only possible solution. Its a struggle, but the majority is not always winning. Gay and bdsm were taboo some time ago. Not so much now. And sometimes things are reversing even. I'm sure things like anal and oral sex were not approved in 17th century, however today if someone is against oral sex it seems odd and old-fascioned.

The guys approach is something that is frowned upon by many people. Not even in terms of what he wants, but how he expresses it. I know a lot of people who have sex before committing to a relationship. They don't put it in such a rude form though. I'm sure if the guy in question acted differently, the op could have gladly agreed to sleep with him that day, and even have some kinky stuff. It is bad social skills and a complete lack of caring for partners feelings is what I'm against. It's what I don't want to be spread. Things like that should not be encouraged.
 
I am neither dom or sub, but your comment...."I could be spontaneous and go for it. And most likely just get used. Or worse." is exactly right from those I've talked with. You are not his possesion, at least until you decide on the level of your submission. Your gut feelings appear to be correct and I would suggest "run away"! There are many others more deserving of a lady of your character. You certainly don't need to be "test driven"!

Good thing you have moved on!
 
I am neither dom or sub, but your comment...."I could be spontaneous and go for it. And most likely just get used. Or worse." is exactly right from those I've talked with. You are not his possesion, at least until you decide on the level of your submission. Your gut feelings appear to be correct and I would suggest "run away"! There are many others more deserving of a lady of your character. You certainly don't need to be "test driven"!

Good thing you have moved on!

I sure did. Thank you for your response :rose:
I always follow my gut feeling. Its never been wrong
 
Back
Top