Fun Texas Girl Looking for to Meet Men

Man, I hope everyone is having a better week than me! Goodness. Though I've got one more week until Iron Man comes out and officially jump starts Geek Movie season. Not looking to be so busy at work, but exited about all the movies coming out none the less.

First off welcome Sexyfangirl.

Star Trek Looks cool so does Iron Man 3.. Oblivion with Tom Cruise shocked the hell out of me it was that good..

Oblivion was good, I'm not a Tom Cruise fan but I gotta give him credit... He tends to make good movies.

Movies I'm excited about this summer, in no particular order: Iron Man, Star Trek, Fast and Furious, This is the End, Man of Steal, World War Z, Despicable Me, Red 2, The Wolverine, and Kick Ass 2.

Oblivion was good, I'm not a Tom Cruise fan but I gotta give him credit... He tends to make good movies.

Movies I'm excited about this summer, in no particular order: Iron Man, Star Trek, Fast and Furious, This is the End, Man of Steal, World War Z, Despicable Me, Red 2, The Wolverine, and Kick Ass 2.

Have you seen anything about Bryan Singer's "X-Men: Days of Future Past"?

Good list. This Is The End intrigues me. I love when celebrities have a good enough sense of humor about themselves to play a not-always-complimentary version of themselves on screen.

I hope Kick Ass 2 is good. It has a lot to live up to.

Do you work at a multi-plex or a smaller theater?

Hi im a 20 yr old from baltimore and i love your geek season choices and i am awaiting avengers 2. Since your abig avengers fan do you think that they would have have either spiderman or wolverine as a member of the avenger? I mean they moonlighted apart of the avenger initiative so i would make sense.

Hi im a 20 yr old from baltimore and i love your geek season choices and i am awaiting avengers 2. Since your abig avengers fan do you think that they would have have either spiderman or wolverine as a member of the avenger? I mean they moonlighted apart of the avenger initiative so i would make sense.

Wolverine is already part of the X-men, and Spidey is pretty much a lone wolf, though he did try to join the FF early on in his career. Of the two, Parker would probably have more fun with Banner and Stark (geeks tweak freak speak for the intellectual elite, and no, I have no idea what that means).

From a plot standpoint, Spiderman would be more easily incorporated into the Avengers, as the mutant vs antimutant thing seems to be developing in a different timeline. Also, there have been more crossovers with the FF, Spiderman, Iron Man, the Hulk with SHIELD than any of the X-Men.

It's really, really sad that I have that much of an opinion on this...

Last edited:
Unfortunately in terms of the movies... Wolverine nor Spider-Man are likely to ever show up in the Avengers. Orinigaly, Wolverine was supposed to be apart of the Avengers, but then Disney bought Marvel and that killed that. The problem is Fox owns the rights to Wolverine and the X-Men (and a shit of all the characters that that implies) and Sony owns the rights to Spider-Man. Both franchises still make both companies money so they aren't interested in giving those rights up. Disney doesn't have a need to throw money at either company for the rights as quite frankly, Avengers did awesome without either one of them. And there is no hope of doing what the fans want and joining forcess and splitting profits because honestly, the only people more self involved than Congress are movie studios.

Now I feel unlcean after talking buisness.... time to shower and then geek out. lol

Yea that is true with both sony and fox but disney does have a successful franchise in all the avengers movies and the other iron man and all. What is your favor superhero movie that led to the the avengers?

I liked them all really. For different reasons though. With the exception of Iron Man 2. I didn't think there was much to that one.

Unfortunately in terms of the movies... Wolverine nor Spider-Man are likely to ever show up in the Avengers. Orinigaly, Wolverine was supposed to be apart of the Avengers, but then Disney bought Marvel and that killed that. The problem is Fox owns the rights to Wolverine and the X-Men (and a shit of all the characters that that implies) and Sony owns the rights to Spider-Man. Both franchises still make both companies money so they aren't interested in giving those rights up. Disney doesn't have a need to throw money at either company for the rights as quite frankly, Avengers did awesome without either one of them. And there is no hope of doing what the fans want and joining forcess and splitting profits because honestly, the only people more self involved than Congress are movie studios.

Now I feel unlcean after talking buisness.... time to shower and then geek out. lol

Remember when people created art that was in their hearts, and not only art that they held the legal rights to?

Fucking lawyers.

lol Sadly, few people are smart enough to figure out how to make money without "selling out." And at the end of the day, movies are all about money. I've yet to see someone release one for free.

Also I have a friend who's a lawyer and she's pretty damn awesome. lol So in her defense just because she drew up the contract to sell your soul doesn't mean she made you sign it. lol

Airtight Iron Man... let's do this shit. Though if you could use your powers to take out the evil cunt that is my boss that would be greatly appreciated. She's going to make what should be a fun night into a nightmare.

Back