The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so really, when you think about it, im sure a lot of people on here would like a faceless guy whose cock you could suck, get fucked by, and get a load blown either on your face or in your ass... well heres my two cents: how about a clone of you? that way you would know they would be thinking the same thing as you, and would be into all the things you are thinking, and would be comfortable with all the crazy things you think of?... thats something I think about hehe...
 
I also fall into this group i feel...

I dont find men attractive as such, im just after their cocks! As for the clone theory, i dont think that works for me. I like to explore different cock types, especially sucking on a cock bigger than mine! Ive gotta have some more ass ripping experiences, but the thought of being fucked hard gets me very horny. The guys ive been with have often asked if i kissed, and ive had to say no, just doesnt do it for me, yet im quite happy to munch on their rock hard cocks and swallow down their tasty spunk!
 
link

The system enters ".... " when it shortens the link.

Put all this together "www.******.com/modules.php?
name=Video&op=view&video_id=107901"

No spaces and it is at yu vu tu (again, no spaces)

If that doesn't work go to the site and search on "Beach Bi threesome"
 
I've been coming to LIT for a while. I always enjoy reading threads and stories that hit my desires and fantasies dead on. It feels good to know I'm not alone. Seeing that I thought I'd start this thread to get all the guys together that are in the same boat as me.

From what I've seen lately there are alot of guys that belong to the following group

- They love the sight of a nice big cock
- They desire stroking, sucking and taking cock deep in their ass
- They have no attraction to guys beyond cock.
- They have no desire to kiss another guy
- It is 100% about cock desire and nothing else.

If you are part of this group let's discuss our thoughts, desires and fantasies here. :D


I get a lot of feedback from men asking for stories that talk about the wife's lover and how they love watching. Some men have shared that the thought of kissing a man is a turn off, but sucking his cock is a real turn on. male on male is still a taboo in what ever form, even in the mfm form. life is short, let go have fun and be free...after all we only have one dance!

from my pov - i'm okay (find it very erotic) to watch my husband kissing another woman. but i dont think watching him kiss a guy would be a turn on. now, having him and another stud share me for a night...that is a big turn on! however, for the fantasy (mfm) to work the men must have good self control. some men get too excited when it comes to sex and just go wild..hands all over the place and its distracting....does that make sense?
 
I get a lot of feedback from men asking for stories that talk about the wife's lover and how they love watching. Some men have shared that the thought of kissing a man is a turn off, but sucking his cock is a real turn on. male on male is still a taboo in what ever form, even in the mfm form. life is short, let go have fun and be free...after all we only have one dance!

from my pov - i'm okay (find it very erotic) to watch my husband kissing another woman. but i dont think watching him kiss a guy would be a turn on. now, having him and another stud share me for a night...that is a big turn on! however, for the fantasy (mfm) to work the men must have good self control. some men get too excited when it comes to sex and just go wild..hands all over the place and its distracting....does that make sense?[/QUODo

Do you think seeing him SHARE the guy with you is hot or do you think just having the two guys at the same time is hot? That's two very different things
 
I'm definitely in this category too! Love sucking cock and love women, so I'm always looking for fun couples with bi or bi-curious guys... anyone in SE michigan, drop me a line! :D
 
I love the visual of a mfm and cleaning her up after he had been in her and to clean their cum off his cock.. glad I found this group:D
 
very sexy photo puss_kat

This is definitely my husband! (In fact he was walking past as I was reading and said 'ooh, that's me' ;)) So far we have only used my strap-ons and fantasised, but would love one day to have another real cock involved!!
 
I was thinking about it and I guess i fall into this catagory, with a couple of caveats, though. I don't find men attractive, but an enamoured by thier cocks, that said, I would, under the right circumstances, passionately kiss a man, and generally lick and touch one, as well as just sucking them off. I guess this is because, while I don't find Men attractive, with the right man who knows?
 
I guess this isn't the same but, I don't like giving head, I don't really consider myself gay but I do like to fuck men, anybody else here feel that way? I guess in a relationship it would be short-changing the other man if I didn't give head but I'm sure I'm not alone.
 
I guess this isn't the same but, I don't like giving head, I don't really consider myself gay but I do like to fuck men, anybody else here feel that way? I guess in a relationship it would be short-changing the other man if I didn't give head but I'm sure I'm not alone.

I don't care for labels, but if you have to give me one I guess it would be that I'm gay. I LOVE to fuck men, but I couldn't care less to give OR receive oral.

ORAL:
Receiving oral is pleasant, but nothing orgasmic. It is hotter in the mags than in real life. It is a tad bit better when I can be in a guy's mouth all the way, but guys cannot keep that up for very long as obviously a guy needs to breath. Thus it isn't long before they just have to stop. The between the need to breath and the presence of teeth, the mouth simply isn't a good receptical for deep penetrating release. With 26 years of experience with MANY cocksuckers, oral just is a poor substitute for real sex.

Giving oral gets boring really quickly. I don't care for someone pushing their cock into my mouth. Precum is nice, but few have much. Likewise, I love the smell of cum, but don't care for the taste. I personally like touching semi-hard cocks over hard ones.

Anal:
As to anal, I never liked getting fucked, and the last time was around 1986. It had nothing to do with being to "butch" to bend over. It just wasn't my thing. I think a devout lesbian would have the same level of interest in having a penis in her that I did. I tried it enought times back then to know it wasn't a bad experience with a particular guy. It was just something that was very unnatural to me for whatever reasons.

On the flip side, cannot say enough nice stuff about fucking a guy. I am patient as my goal isn't to hurt anybody. I WANT the guy to get to the point that he really WANTS me inside him. What pride is there in fucking a guy if he never wants to do it repeated times with you? Likewise, you have to make sure that he is clean as most don't enjoy "dirty" sex. To me there is nothing in this universe as pleasurable as being inside a guy. To feel a guy's asshole convulse around your cock as he reaches his own orgasm. Likewise, it is hot to kind of stay deep in a guy and slowly rock back and forth. (Something you cannot do safely in oral because you need to keep his breathing passages open.)

Also those lucky times when a bottom can cum just from your manipulations to his prostate from your cock. Sure there are slutty guys for which you might as well be a dildo. However, for most it is the ultimate act of trust for a man to let you fuck him which is a big trigger for me. I don't see it as an act of submission as much as courage. Some of these exciting feelings that I'm describing you might not be able to relate to since you say you aren't gay. To me they make it more than just the mechanics of hot sex.

As to in a relationship, I wouldn't be in a relationship with someone who resented me being a top. There are enough varieties of guys in the world that there are men who don't crave being on top. Sure I want the other guy to reach orgasm. Health science alone has proven that a guy is more likely to get prostate problems if he doesn't ejaculate. I have been in a monogamous relationship now for over 5.5 years. I'll suck on his cock for a while, but it doesn't get him off. I do it because I care for him -- not because crave penises. I like the little bit of precum that he can generate when I play with his ass. Precum tastes nice plus it is another way of physical proof that a guy is enjoying you or what you are doing to him. I also help him j/o, but as you know manyh times if you are going to j/o, you are the only one to know exactly what to do -- not another guy -- unless of course you haven't cum in a long time and just about any rubbing will get you off. Another thing I do to help my guy is that I love to rim and/or finger his ass for a long time. Those acts get him hard and I love seeing him enjoy himself. Being a top doesn't mean I'm selfish, it just means I enjoy male ass -- not penises...

Think of it this way, is a straight man selfish if he doesn't care for his wife's fingers up his ass? Even though for some reason she has a craving/fettish to do so? Some may say yes, others no. The truth is that before you get into a relationship, you get to know the person first to see if you are compatible. A guy may be hot looking, but if he is a top,why would I waste my time trying to establish a relationship with him? Maybe friendship might develop, but that is the extent of it. Keep in mind that to know another person, you need to know yourself which happens over time. Being a top was never a "phase" I was going through. It was my nature. When I did bottom it wasn't experimenting. Rather I was mis-informed that you had to be hung like a horse to be a top. (Some guys had told me that big cocks give extreme pleasure where as smaller cocks just poke. Granted there are some bottoms who just really need a big one to feel satisfied, but from years of being with bottoms it is all an individual thing. I think most bottoms if they were totally honest would give someone less hung the same opportunities if that guy really is a considerate top over picking someone hung ONLY because of that attribute.) Anyway, I'm trying to say that I bottomed because I thought I had to -- not because I enjoyed it or wanted to. One day I finally realized that I had to be true to myself -- just like many guys finally decide that they are gay not str8, or bi not str8, or bi not gay.

So if you love to fuck, but don't care for oral, I wouldn't sweat it. Guys are NOT all the same -- contrary to popular belief. Different guys like different things, and dare anybody to convince you otherwise.
 
I've just recently experienced another guy's hard cock in my mouth after years of fantasizing about it.

At first, I resisted being kissed but little by little I got into it as long as I could keep the guy from ramming his tongue down my throat.

Plus it helps me get so hard and excited when the kissing is passionate.
 
sign me up

wow does this ever describe me, although I must admit to having "crushes" fo lack of a better term on some guys over the years.....fantasizing about being the "toy" for some guy never leaves my mind, fantasizing about sucking while getting fucked is a simply delicious thought....
do we have a convention or anything for this club ? that would be one interesting gathering
 
Well, I recently tried for the first time to suck cock... and it was great! I was with my wife, and that helped a lot, because it relaxed me and she shared with me the cock.
We were with a bi couple and it was a wonderful night. I sucked cock and he sucked mine, and I was fucked in the ass by him, while I was fucking his wife!!! It was amazing!!!!
We decided that we are going to do this much more often...
 
I've been coming to LIT for a while. I always enjoy reading threads and stories that hit my desires and fantasies dead on. It feels good to know I'm not alone. Seeing that I thought I'd start this thread to get all the guys together that are in the same boat as me.

From what I've seen lately there are alot of guys that belong to the following group

- They love the sight of a nice big cock
- They desire stroking, sucking and taking cock deep in their ass
- They have no attraction to guys beyond cock.
- They have no desire to kiss another guy
- It is 100% about cock desire and nothing else.

If you are part of this group let's discuss our thoughts, desires and fantasies here. :D


yep thats me.. where do I sign up?
 
My Husband Could be in This Club too, lol

This sounds pretty dang much like my husband. He isn't at all interested in kissing/cuddling/making out with a guy (a woman is a different story of course), but he's sucked/been sucked before, bottomed once for a playmate's strappy, and once for a real cock. I know he loves our toys in his ass and would be willing to be the receiver for real meat again, and wouldn't be opposed to sliding his cock into a man's butt.

If my husband were to change his mind, in the heat of the moment, about the kissing thing he certainly wouldn't have to look to me for consent or approval. That's up to him and our playmate(s) at the time. But that's not a make-or-break deal for me.

I would be turned on by telling the guys what to do and how and when and for how long, lol. But I'm much braver and more open in my fantasies than in real life, even with just my husband. He's always said that he wouldn't play with a guy if I (or another woman or 2) wasn't present, because to him it's also all about the woman being there and being turned on by what she sees and wants. But I wouldn't mind walking in on him and another guy in a 69 or hubby getting his butt filled up!

My train of thought has derailed thanks to the children... Did I answer the original question? Sorry this is from a woman's perspective but my husband doesn't read the boards, post, or even really talk to me about what he wants. I find out by writing him dirty notes or talking about fantasies and what I like/want from the men during sex. It's amazing how many moans, grunts, or yes's I can get out of him with a bi movie and some boinking!
 
This sounds pretty dang much like my husband. He isn't at all interested in kissing/cuddling/making out with a guy (a woman is a different story of course), but he's sucked/been sucked before, bottomed once for a playmate's strappy, and once for a real cock. I know he loves our toys in his ass and would be willing to be the receiver for real meat again, and wouldn't be opposed to sliding his cock into a man's butt.

If my husband were to change his mind, in the heat of the moment, about the kissing thing he certainly wouldn't have to look to me for consent or approval. That's up to him and our playmate(s) at the time. But that's not a make-or-break deal for me.

I would be turned on by telling the guys what to do and how and when and for how long, lol. But I'm much braver and more open in my fantasies than in real life, even with just my husband. He's always said that he wouldn't play with a guy if I (or another woman or 2) wasn't present, because to him it's also all about the woman being there and being turned on by what she sees and wants. But I wouldn't mind walking in on him and another guy in a 69 or hubby getting his butt filled up!

My train of thought has derailed thanks to the children... Did I answer the original question? Sorry this is from a woman's perspective but my husband doesn't read the boards, post, or even really talk to me about what he wants. I find out by writing him dirty notes or talking about fantasies and what I like/want from the men during sex. It's amazing how many moans, grunts, or yes's I can get out of him with a bi movie and some boinking!

Very hot. Thanks for the post.
 
I'm in the group. When I was a younger man ( I'm 50 now ) I sucked another mans cock just a few times. I fantasize about it sometimes now and might even do it under the right circumstances now. It all depends .

I sucked a black mans cock in front of other people in a gay bath house. I also sucked a man off when I was blindfolded. The details of those encounters make me hot as heck.

I'm not attracted to men at all and have not have any extra curricular encounters. Just fantasies at this point.
 
I'm a straight but curious guy. All I'm curious about is the mutual cock sucking and, perhaps with the right guy, mutual ass fucking but beyond that I'm not interested. Just looking to experiment once with a similarly minded bicurious guy although, if I enjoyed it, I wouldn't rule out a suck/fuck buddy type thing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top