30/m/NY seeks BBW to call his queen...

Ronin_31583

Experienced
Joined
Jul 24, 2014
Posts
39
Well I assume if you are reading this then my title must have interested you. If that's the case then I would further deduce that you consider yourself to be a BBW in which case I consider myself to be fortunate that you have decided to honor me with your presence. I hate to be repetetive but I myself am a 30 m from central NY most women would describe me as a bear as I am 6'3" tall and I have a powerful build. I am a single father of two wonderful boys for whom I feel deeply blessed.

That being said as you can guess I am in the market for a wonderful BBW. I am very open to experiances with new and exciting people. I am looking for a confident intelegent woman who would excite me intellectually as well as physically. Clearly since I am looking on an adult site I would clearly desire a woman with a higher than normal sex drive. Age has never been a factor in the decisions I make in reguards to my relationships so feel free to connect with me. I will say that I have always been a fan of BBW and have always appreciated their curves and their confidence and how much more feminine they appear. Hence why I am actively searching for one to call my queen.

I guess now would be a prudent time to give you a breif generalization of who I am as a person. I read..... a lot typically 4-7 novels a month. I do not watch hardly any television I would say less than 3 hours a week. I do enjoy survival horror and science fiction. I'm also well versed in the comic book universe. I am also very passionate about the out doors I grow and hunt most of my own food. I camp and live out door a great deal of my time in fact I'm sitting on the front step of my cabin typing this from my nook. I have a great deal of outdoor experiance and would love to find a woman whom is interested in sharing these experiances with me. I do feel that my broad spectrum of hobbies and experiance make me into a interesting dichotomy of the intellectual and the mountain man.....

So in hopes that you find me in the least bit interesting I would urge you to take the time to get to know me. As we are all a sum of our experiances I would like to at least have some interesting and thought provoking conversations that we can take away from the time we spend together.... This is your mission should you choose to accept it.
 
Last edited:
This is surprising. Not a single reply after the first hour. I wonder if perhaps I have been to formal.
 
I guess I can talk a bit more about myself. I enjoy teaching people I've been teaching outdoor skills for a few years with small scale classes where I cover medicinal plants, edible plants, navigation, primitive shelter, fire starting, first aid, well the list could continue on for quite a while. I also used to teach/train engagement and inclusion classes as well as leadership as it applies to business. I used to be very involved in business but I had to make a personal change. The business world seemed really hollow and I got involved in the whirlwind where thing I never even thought about began to really matter. I started to get concerned about useless monitary succsess and lost sight of living a meaningfull life. So I quit my corperate job and took a low level hourly job that paid my basic bills and I began simplifying my life and began supplimenting my income doing the things I loved most.
 
Well since I lack a personal life at this time I think I may sit back and read for the night. What is every one else up too?
 
Wow 64 views with only 2 messages. That's kinda interesting so I wonder what exactly I'm missing.
 
So I guess it's time to get up for the day. Feed the chickens, work the garden, pick berries, maybe mow the grass I wonder what else my day will bring me.
 
ok the amount of lurkers on lit are of a staggering number. Out of 239 views to this thread 1 person has posted anything. I fail to see the difficulty in just saying hello if you took the time to open and read the thread why not just post something polite. I swear I won't bite. I guess I just find it frustrating.
 
howdy

I think you sound like a great guy and alotta fun... I could see us being friends and hanging out.. The issue lays in geography and you sir seem very genuine those of us who have looked in on your thread may not want to waste your time with what couldnt work for one reason or another... Alot of us on here are here for an escape from the usual hectic crazyness life throws at us and the occasional meeting and visit but are not prepared for a large change to our lives

I do wish you luck and all the best
*hugs*
Marie
 
I would never anticipate some one uprooting their lives or anything of the kind for that matter. I would however like to get to know someone and potentially have the ability to form a more sustainable relationship. Honestly I would be perfectly fine some one whom I could converse with on a regular basis that I can connect with.
 
Last edited:
I find today to be profoundly frustrating. I work at a job I don't necessarily need being spoken down to by miscreants who have no real grasp or understanding of how the world really works. I find it difficult to placate these people and find myself more or less verbally emasculating them for their complete lack of empathy towards the rest of the work force due to the fact that they have a retail management position. If you give these people the responsibility they abuse the people around them for no reason.
 
Back
Top