Shit out of luck

No one ever wants to talk to dudes in the personals. :p

Around for conversation.
 
Alright, that's one person who's capable pf conversing. I know there's more out there.
 
I wasn't going to intrude but now that others have joined in... I'm recently single myself. It sucks. My decision (sounds like it was yours too) and it's difficult wanted two very diametrically opposed things... Oh well... time and distraction will help.
 
Truth be told, it was all on her. There's more baggage in that woman's arms than all the luggage of the Titanic combined. I do appreciate folks stoping by just to drop a line though :) that was actually my entire plan when it came to posting the thread. So how's everyone today? I'm going to see the new SpiderMan in an hour.
 
Sorry to hear you're in this place. It sucks. I think we've all been there and it's not a good place to be.

Saw Godzilla last night. Cheesy but fun!
 
5 day weekend and I want to spend a goodly portion of it with you, ladies of Lit. :) Shall we talk? Play? Sounds fun to me!
 
See how it is picking up for you Dirk, many ladies want to chat. Say hello sometime. :rose:
 
5 day weekend and I want to spend a goodly portion of it with you, ladies of Lit. :) Shall we talk? Play? Sounds fun to me!

5 day weekend....pfffttt...Some of us must work. And a holiday weekend at that....must dislike Dirk for his 5 day weekend bragging rights :rolleyes:
 
Well I had to take today off without pay to supplement Monday lol. That sort of balances it out....right? :p
 
So you have a 5 day weekend AND you can afford a day off without pay...yup I feel worlds better :rolleyes:

Hope it rains :D
 
Yeah, alright, I suck. :p

Just me and the hookah tonight. Anybody down to chat?
 
Thought there was going to be a date tonight but no such luck. Who's around? Anyone waiting on the duel between the Viper and the Mountain?
 
Back
Top