Loki and the prisoner (closed for TheNiteSiren)

Courier345

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Posts
380
I am Loki, Norse God of Mischief and adopted son of Odin the all father. Since my brother foiled my plan to please the all father through the destruction of my true family, the frost giants, I have been forced to come to an alliance with an alien race called the chitauri who I am to lead in battle to conquer the Earth. As it stands everything is going perfectly, I have destroyed the helicarrier and the avengers with it, and this world is mine for the taking. Of course there are always those who resist the tides of change, and one such person is being brought before me now, a mere human female who thought she could fight the might of a God! Here she comes now, bound in chains and escorted by two of my chitauri soldiers. “I have crushed your merry band of rebels, are ready to feel the full power of the Gods?”
 
The strong willed brunette struggled against the chains. Kianna Somerhalder, code name Nightsong, had lead a small group of rebels that consisted of some humans, mutants and one Asgardian. Fangrel had given her some great insight to Loki and his way of thinking but it didn't keep him alive. Most of her men were either dead or captured at this point. His arrogant face made her want to kick him so badly. "You are no god to me. Just another arrogant man who only knows how to destroy." Kianna had no respect for people like Loki, not after all the suffering she had seen because of him. "There will always be others willing to fight against you. The only thing people here remember of monsters like you is how they fell. I may not have gotten to you but your luck will ru--Ah!" One of the guards kicked her in the stomach and she growled.
 
A smug smile comes across my Lips as the ranting women is silenced by my guards. "there may be those willing to fight, but as your friends would tell you, if I had let them live it would do them no good." I have her chains fastened to the wall and say tell the guards to leave us. I gesture out of the window of my new base, stark tower, at New York as it falls to my soldiers. "you need not die, you have the fighting spirit of a true warrior, pledge your service to me and you will be sparred." This was not an offer I extended lightly, but her efforts had impressed me, plus it seemed a shame to kill such a pretty thing.
 
Kianna's whole body felt bruised and battered. "if its my loyalty you want, then why haven't you used that scepter on me? I would have no choice." She examined him, noting that he may be smaller than Thor but had a lean muscle to him that probably made him quick and tricky in a fight. "My loyalty is not easily won. If you want me, then you will have o prove it." Her choice of words may not have been the best. It wasn't until after they escaped her lips did she realize what she was inviting.
 
"you think to tell me what to do?" I grab her by the throat and push her hard against the wall. "I could use my scepter, but I want the pathetic population of this planet to know their leaders are willing turning against them, and the people of this world seem to respect you, making your treachery all the more soul crushing." With my right hand holding her by the throat I run my left hand down her throat and to her breast, which I hold roughly. "that said, I do want you, and will have no problem proving it" I flash her one of my widest grins and press my body close to her.
 
Back
Top