The Meeting

I withdrew my fingers and reached out to the dildo on the nightstand. I pressed it against her wet pussy......It went in easily.

I pushed it in all the way. She gasped as I began to pump. In and out, deeper and faster.

I kissed her lips.
 
My tongue parted her lips sliding into her mouth ,uumm I groaned in pleasure as she shoved the dildo into my sopping wet pussy ,it felt great our tongues dancing in her mouth ,our hands exploring ,cupping her breast tweaking her nipple ,tracing the lips of her pussy ,inserting a finger into that oh so hot cunt ,hearing gasp ,the dildo flying in and out of me ,oh yeah
 
She was squirming and so wet. The dildo was dripping. I pinched her nipple. then i kissed it before i bit into her hardened nub. She felt so good. I then moved toward her pussy, pulling out the dildo and then licking her juices. My own pussy was rubbing against her face.

"Lick me." I told her. My knees were on both sides of her head.
 
I dove into her pussy like a woman possesed. I love eating her cunt its worth anything she does to me .Her tongue was driving me wild ,yes yes bite my clit ,my nipples still burned from her teeth ,I only wished she had put clamps on my tits .
 
I reached over and took two clamps from the drawer. I opened one and placed it on her nipple. She cried out....I then went back to my business between her legs. My tongue pushed inside her cunt.....deeper and deeper. It was wet and juicy. She was flowing.
 
Aaahhhhh the teeth of the clamps bite in ,her tongue took my mind from the pain to the plessure omg yes yes ,I twisted the clamps ,pinching the jaws tighter ,I writhed in agony ,her tongue driving me mad ,I was so close ,jerking the clamps ,aaaaahhhhhhh yes yes yes she raised her head smiling .I was desperatly trying to remove the clamps which where now nothing but horrendus agony .She jerked my hands away ,leave them .I screamed in protest please let me take them off .Taking hold of them she twisted and jerked the awful clamps ,I said leave them bitch ,you need to learn to obey .
 
"Stop playing with the clamps!" I tell her. I reach over and take a third clamp. I place it near her pussylip. I open it and clamp it on her tender flesh. She shrieks. I then take a dildo and push it in her pussy. I begin the pump it in and out, hard and fast.
 
Nooooooooooo please stop I'll leave them alone please Miss shreaking loudly then another one on my pussy ,I twist and thrash around ,fucking cunt I'll teach you ,your mutter taking my hands and tying them behind my back ,now for one on your clit .
 
I took the cuffs and attached them to your wrists. I then took another clamp and aimed it for her clit. The hardened nub was big enough now to take the clamp. The teeth squeezed it. She screams.

I take the dildo and push it in deep and fast.
 
I pulled at her clamps on her pussy. She cried out, screaming at the pain. I heard her ask how she could stop the torture. I climbed on her face.

"It is easy. Make me cum." I started to rub my pussy against her nose. I felt her tongue enter my pussy and lick it. It felt so good.
 
uumm its a little pissy tasting but I love it ,pushing my tongue into your body ,my finger rubbing your clit .my tongue fucking you ,this is heaven
 
my knees pressed against your head, i thrust my pelvis against your nose. My pussy dripped on your face as your tongue moves in and out, pumping hard and fast.

I started to breathe heavily, my own tongue entering your cunt. It tastes so good. my arms wrap around your waist, cups your ass.
 
my face is soaked from your juices ,I lap it in as fast as i can tongueing your pussy as fast as i can ,a finger find your asshole and slides in easily ,um cum for me baby
 
I thrust my pelvis forward when you enter my tiny hole with your finger. "Ooooohhhhh!!" I gasp!

Your tongue in me driving me crazy. My knees contract around your head. You feel so good. I shiver, then I cum. My juices squirt against your face.
 
"God, yes, clean me up." I told her.

I pulled her to the shower and turned on the water. I gave her a washcloth and hold her:

"Wash me." I told her. She took the washcloth, put some soap on it, then began to wash my breasts.
 
Soaping your body ,using my hands ,how Ilove the feeling .putting down the wash cloth ,running my hand in between your legs ,up and down the crease in your bum .Murrmur ,bend over a little ,tickling your rosebud ,pushing a soapy finger in hearing you moan. I work up the courage ,you like this dont you .
 
"Oh, god yes." I could feel her fingers through the washcloth, touching my pussy and my behind. I bent over for her, letting the towel make me crazy.

i shuddered a bit, closing my legs on the towel. Then she gave me a little swat!! I let it go, not wanting to irritate her.
 
"click " a light caomes on in my head ,I had started out as the domme in this little get then some how she had taken over ,I had jsut about enough of being her I wonder ,I gave her ass a hard smack ,another moan from her ,she was bent over to give me better access to her bung hole .There's a long handled back brush hanging from the shelf inside the shower ,hum ,taking it down ,not sure ,fuck it I drew back and layed one her ass that would have knocked down a horse and waited
 
"oooooooooowwwwwww!!" i cried out as the brush was applied to my ass. It hurt so much, the hard wood on my wet flesh. I looked behind me at the smile on laura. She seemed to take over. I somehow was going to submit. It was an amazing transformation. She became the domme again.
 
Laughing ,you bitch ,how on earth did you come to Domme me ,well enough ,even though I must admit I enjoyed it ,but now its time for you to pay for all that you'v put me through ,I brought down the brush so hard my feet came off the tile floor ,the smack resounded through the shower ,hearing her squeal ,begging for mercy turned me on
 
"ouch!!"

She struck me with the brush. My ass hurt terribly. Laura looked at me with her mean, domme look. I cowered as she pulled me out of the shower, and pushed me over the toilet seat. My ass was in the air, exposed to what she wanted to do to me. She struck me again....and again.

"nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooo!!" I struggled with the pain.
 
I was breathing hard from the exsertion ,the worm has turned I grunted thru clenched teeth ,turning the brush and using the bristtle side ,I whacked her hard, the stiff bristles digging in to her already tender skin ,I didnt care ,my old domme instinct took over and this bitch needed to be punished and she sure as hell was going to be
 
Last edited:
I cried out as she struck my behind with the bristles of the brush. I could feel the stiff bristles penetrate my skin. Drops of blood were dripping from my ass.

"oooooooooowwwwwwww!!" I struggled to get away but she forced me down, my ass exposed to her devices.

I was exposed to her, submissive, so different than before. We switched roles very easily. I was her captive.
 
Back
Top