Smooth?

You are right on that one i did a lil edging. Was hopimg for thw full release but that will have to wait

Always smooth, daily in the shower to retain it... panties feel soooo much better!

Does anybody wax?

My preference is always to wax; better results, I now only have to do it every few months and finally much, much smoother

My preference is always to wax; better results, I now only have to do it every few months and finally much, much smoother

Ouch. Do you do it yourself or... Don't think I could lay there with someone else doing it and not have a reaction. Lol.

The Reaction of Your Body Soon Supplants the Ouch

Ouch. Do you do it yourself or... Don't think I could lay there with someone else doing it and not have a reaction. Lol.

I have had more than one waxing and, as wonderful as it looks and feels, the response of my body from having another woman's hands working on my bare mons for that length of time, is pure ecstasy.

Then, just when I think I have been able to suppress my arousal, she finishes the waxing and works soothing lotion into the tender milky skin.

I was mortified by my reaction during the first waxing I had, but the esthetician assured me my response was something many women experience.

I have had more than one waxing and, as wonderful as it looks and feels, the response of my body from having another woman's hands working on my bare mons for that length of time, is pure ecstasy.

Then, just when I think I have been able to suppress my arousal, she finishes the waxing and works soothing lotion into the tender milky skin.

I was mortified by my reaction during the first waxing I had, but the esthetician assured me my response was something many women experience.

Shame they don't sell tickets. 😋

Back