Her Guardian angel of death (closed)

She just rolled her hips for a bit laying there kissing him as she purred at his words of her loving it.

Mmm yeah... I think you really did too didn't you lover.

I think you really did too didn't you lover. Salvatore just groaned “mmmmm ill never tell you cant make me” he teased with a smile. He let his head fall back, his body relaxing. They were unhurried, just enjoying the feel of each other. The feel of their bodies together, trading loving, slow kisses. Rocking his hips slowly in time to her but he knew he wouldn’t last long. She’d worked him up too much, and god that purr of hers, had goosebumps trailing down his skin, he loved it. “untie baby, I want to touch you, I need to touch you” he tugged at the cuffs,, “not that im not enjoying the view of you above me” he moaned softly as she twisted her hips against him making him arch

Oh okay but don't think that I can't make you talk... I just have to get the claws again.

She winked stretching up and unlocking the handcuffs.

There is that better?

don't think that I can't make you talk... I just have to get the claws again Salvatore laughed and muttered something about hiding those damn things, rolling his shoulders and wrists he grinned, wrapping his arms around his soon to be wife and rolling her, pinning her hands above her head as he rose above her, smiling down at her. “I never knew you had those damn claws, “he kissed her, giving her a hard roll of his hips, thrusting hard into her, before slowly pulling back. He shifted his hands and intertwined his fingers with hers “my wife, my life, I think I’d lose it if anything happened to you” he thrust again, rocking into her and groaning, laying his forehead on hers. The muscles of his back and ass flexing with each deep roll of his hips and withdrawl. “Zia……….zia…..im close baby…fuck….cum with me sweetheart, let me feel you” he shuddered, rising to his knees, one hand cupping her ass and thigh, hooking one of her legs around his waist, the other braced to the side of her head, allowing him deeper access to her body as he panted from the exertion. Finally a few hard strokes later his body seized and shuddered crying out as his climax fired up his spine

She was close to as she whimpered at how deep he was getting like this. Her hips rolling as best she could against him as she bit her lips staring deep into his eyes.

Yes... Love...

Orgasm thundered through her as she trembled gasping.

Salvatore:

He let himself collapse to the bed, boneless, using his hand on her leg to pull her against him, burying his face in her neck, panting hard, kissing her neck softly then down to her shoulder, before pulling back and kissing her, running his hands through her hair. No words, nothing to say, just him, and her, body to body. He stifled a yawn “mmmm you’ve killed me love, “ he chuckled wearily “im still hiding those claws” he joked.

Valarious”

Dante shifted as he hit Val’s patio, walking in and looking around. Sighing he quickly realized Val was not home. Frowning he called for Val, but the female voice who answered surprised him. As he turned to find Shara stepping from Val’s bedroom, he took a step back. Watching wearily as the female smiled, her gait, her movement, she was a women on a hunt. Dante….isnt it? she purred rounding the kitchen table, Dante slowly edging towards the patio door nodded “yes” she eyed him, grinning im surprised you serve him…Ive heard some…….interesting rumors about the Flock who resides in this town, more Mercenary then family hmm? Dante’s movement got cut off as she stepped to the patio door, crossing her arms over her chest. Licking her lips suggestively as she eyed him again tell me pretty bird, do you feed Val too? Or just the female ? Riley? Was it?” She already knew the truth having fed from Val and gained his memories. But she was curious as Dante shook his head.

hmmm, good, so you’re a vampire virgin then with that Shara lunged at him. Catching him as he raced for the front door, slamming him into the wall and pinning him face first, her strength far surpassing his own, the bitch Im curious if the rumors about you are true little bird…. she sank her fangs into his throat, Dante cried out at the pain as she fed from him. Biting right through his shirt like it didn’t matter. He felt near to blacking out before she pulled from him, her eyes glowing, a gleam on her face ohhhhh, that’s interesting…. then as fast as she attacked, she was gone, the curtains of the patio rustling as she breezed by

She smiled snuggling feeling sated and sleepy as well... and yet almost wanted more.

I doubt that I think you enjoyed them too much to hide them.

She purred resting her head on his chest.

Another drunk roamed the city singing a strange little song of death and gypsy's as the witches gathered.

Salvatore:

I think you enjoyed them too much to hide them. he just grumbled something, his hands caressing down her hair, gliding down her back as she laid her head on his chest. Cupping her ass and squeezing as he lifted his head and kissed her forehead, then rolled them, his lips falling to her neck. Kissing, sucking at the hollow where her neck and shoulder met. His body hardening for her again as he licked and teased a slow trail down her body, stopping at her breasts, teasing, licking, sucking on her nipples, biting and rolling the tender peaks between his teeth, smiling at he felt her beneath him, arching nad squirming. Then continued down, kissing and stroking her stomach before he spread her legs, opening her to him. “mmmmmm so wet baby, I love how responsive you are, “ he kissed her pelvis, his tongue teasing along the edges of her body, his hands stroking her thighs, lightly dragging his nails over her flesh, He avoided any major areas, instead choosing to kiss, lick and tease the skin on either side of her hot womenhood. Giving her just quick, short licks, circling her clit before returning to kissing her thighs

Valarious:

Val was in a foul mood, he walked the downtown streets, memories flooding his mind, past mistakes, and the last time he’d seen that bitch of a sire and how much she’d hurt him. He’d left and sailed to America. Knowing how much the cunt hated traveling outside her territory. And for 500 years it had worked, he’d managed to find his own territory, and flourished, making friends with the shifter species within his borders. 2 wolf packs, a small leopard pride, the ravens and a clan of hyenas, they all had their uses. Val helped them and they helped him, He’d found his soul mate in Isabella, and he’d found her again this century. And now his mistress was back, she didn’t remember him, and just being around him caused her pain like something was keeping her from remembering. As he rounded the corner on the outskirts of town his ear twitched and he stopped his face going stone cold as he listened, picking up a drunkin voice singing, singing word’s he’d heard before, heard several times over the centuries and it caused his blood to boil, he ghosted down the streets, his inhuman speed taking him into the back allys and darkness, finding the drunk as he leaned against the wall and Val stopped.

He could smell the sickness on the man, he’d been taken and half ass turned. His mind unable to handle the change had snapped. Leaving him insane and rambling, in a blink Val was infront of him, his hand wrapped around the drunk’s throat, pinning him to the wall, his feet dangling “What……….do……you…..know……” his eyes glowed

Vultures seldom occupied an area alone and with one of his brethren dead this one smirked.

The vampire wants answers... Because the vermin princess doesn't know him... No reunion... No reincarnation... Bye bye princess bye bye.

He laughed. Big mean sire fears the witches... She won't him... Ravens lie. And princesses die in love with a darkness more her place.

_________

She laid there knowing it was his turn to tease and play. As she smiled arching with a purr her hands reaching to caress if she can.

Valarious:

He growled, god damn vultures and their riddles, but he did understand to a point what the vulture had said Princess doesn’t know him, no reunion, no reincarnation.. meaning if he failed this time around to make her remember her past and make her remember him. Then the witches had done something to her, found a way to keep her from coming back again. And fact alone only seemed to inflame his anger, in the darkness of the ally, his eyes glowed a dark blood red. It was a very well kept secret, that vampires could take memories from the blood of their victims, before the vulture knew it Val had tossed him across the ally into the opposite wall with enough force to buckle and crack the bricks it was composed of, slamming his foot down on first one knee, then the other, destroying the vultures kneecaps, a hand working into the drunks hair as he wrenched his head back and hissed sinking his fangs deep into the vultures throat. Closing his eyes as he concentrated, focusing on the vultures memories the last 72 hours, who’d he’d talked to, been with, what he’d done and said. Then tore his mouth away, ripping the vultures throat open and leaving him to bleed out. Snarling in rage as he sought to align the creatures memories and lean what he’d known.

Savlatore:

He felt her hands work into his hair, smiling up at her, seeing the love and lust in her eyes. Silently slipping a finger into her willing body, curling it inside her to stroke all the best spots. Finding that rough little patch of skin inside her body and stroked it curling his finger in a “come here’ motion within her as his tongue swirled around her clit, using his free hand to open her to him. Wanting her to feel ever bit of pleasure he could give her as his lips latched around it, a second finger piercing into her hot pussy. He moaned against her, tasting her feeling her nails score the back of his head as she writhed

Watching the house seeing the couple together... Speaking with the brethren... Speaking with the witches... Speaking with Her... Genevieve....

_______
She was so lost in the moment her hips rolled and her hands gripped and caressed his hair in turn.

Yes lover.... Ohhhyes

Valarious:

He opened his eyes, the memories he’d absorbed giving him a glimpse that only served to piss him off more, he gave a quick hard jerk and snapped the vultures neck, ensuring despite the torn throat it would die for the part It played. He had faces now, names of the witches, but had really pissed him off was seeing HER face, the Genevieve face, here, and now, in this time, in this century. And his sire’s words came back to haunt him I suppose I can let you find out about her yourself with a roar of pained anger he punched the wall, his fist driving right through the brick and concrete. Genevieve was here, she was alive, and not a reincarnation, no, the bitch had been turned, had to have been around the same time he’d been turned. And now, he had to find her, and find those witches.

Salvatore:

He enjoyed watching her writhe and moan, smiling as her hand stroked his hair. His fingers thrust deeper, faster, scissoring within her, as he sucked harder at her, the thrust of his tongue inside her to join with his fingers before he assaulted her clit again hard, fast licks to her hypersensitive little nub, his eyes trailing up her body, watching her breasts rise and fall, watching her arch and undulate, knowing it was him giving her this after she so perfectly tortured him. Yes lover.... Ohhhyes he looked up, letting his thumb strokes and caress her clit in place of his mouth “yes baby, give it to me, do it” he panted, leaning down to bite her inner thigh, not hard, but just enough

She arched her body so close to another orgasm biting her lower lip as she tossed her head back lost in the intoxication of it all. Her hands moving to grip the sheets.

Yes...

Her body shaking and undulating as orgasm overwhelmed her system her legs wrapping around him as the pleasure washed through her.

Salvatore:
As he pushed her over the edge, hearing her soft cry, he smiled, licking at her still, pushing her , fingers still moving, extending her climax before he slowly pulled from her minutes later, licking his fingers clean before he slowly crawled up the bed, kissing her, letting her taste herself on his lips “mmmm you are so beautiful when you cum” he said against her lips, twining his fingers in her hair as he pressed his hips against her, entering her with a deep, satisfying thrust that had him gasping her muscles still quivering slightly yet feeling heavenly against him. He took her fast. His hips drilling into her, rocking her back into the bed, needing her, like a man drowning she had become his lifeline, the sting of their bodies coming together only driving him on, their play tonight had wound him up, he couldn’t remember ever being this horny, and this hard for this long until she came into his life. It didn’t seem long at all before he was spasming, crying out her name as he drove his hips into her, staying deep within her as he twitched and shook from the power of it. Finally slumping to the bed beside her again. His head resting on her chest, breathing heavy unable to speak, or hell, move yet

As he drove deep her legs wrapped around him kissing him deep and tender till they curled up together once another orgasm roared over each other. Snuggling she closed her eyes slowly drifting to sleep happy and safe in his arms. She thought as she drifted to sleep about how this case in some ways had changed her life and outlook and dismissed it for now she didn't want to think about what she was supposed to be doing for her job.

Salvatore:

They slept well into the morning. Salvatore waking slowly, eyes blinking open to the sunlight streaming through the curtains. Over the course of the night she’d rolled to her stomach beside him. He had always been a back sleeper. Rolling onto his side he smiled, just watching her sleep, then caressed his hand down her back, tenderly. Smiling he slowly rose to his knees, his hands gliding over her skin and up to her shoulders. He started slow, massaging, his fingers adding light pressure, working in slow circles, leaning down as he kissed along her spine, his fingers spanning out as he worked down her back, feeling her begin to squirm and wake. Feeling her stretch her moved and straddled her ass, his hands continuing to work, sliding back up to her shoulders, cupping her neck, adding slightly firmer pressure to his fingers as he worked them up the back of her neck, his thumbs now adding pressure to the base of her skull, then swirling up along her spinal column. “morning baby” he muttered softly, just wanting to give her this comfort, and pleasure, “I figured we could catch brunch, its almost 11, “ the smile in his voice evident “then I will take you into my empire, and show you what I’ve kept from you, If you’re going to be my queen, so to speak, my loving fiancé, then you should know what is going on, since you’ll be handling the delegation of duty” he smiled as she still beneath him “I trust you love, you’ve always had a good head for business, “

Valarious:

Dawn was approaching, the sun already beginning to lighten the horizon as the shutters closed over his windows. He turned to Riley, barking orders, still pissed after all of tonight’s news and revelations “I want you to dig up everything we can get, all of our files on Salvatore, his business dealings, transportation dealings, everything. If he thinks he’s taking my women from me he’s got another thing coming. I think it’s time the Police “found” the evidence they’ve been looking for to arrest and convict that son of a bitch. He’ll learn never to mess with me again, and she’ll have no choice but to come running to me, “Riley hesitated at everything she was told, but nodded solemnly. Sighing Val, you need to calm down, I know tonight has been a shit storm, but I’ve never seen you this far gone, you’re going to expose yourself or do something stupid and get hurt, come on, let’s get some sleep, I have the flock skewering the city for signs of any witches or any more vultures. Val was about to protest but Riley placed a finger to his lips I’m your raven, Val, your servant, we are blood bound, but you know there are times ive been right, now is one of those times to listen to me. Rest, we can talk tonight alright? Val just nodded, sighing deeply he walked to his bedroom and laid down. It wasn’t long before Daylight stole his consciousness

Last edited:
The break she had been waiting for and it came with his utter trust and love. She would have to figure out something... Later. She just smiled and stretched at his massage with a purr.

Yes it would help for me to see what and who all I will be delegating power to so that we can have a semi normal life together. Brunch sounds lovely but I also think sinking I to a nice hot bath together would be splendid as well.

She glanced back with a wink.

There was one vulture and she knew her target as she left a little gift for Shana. A reminder that even if she did wish to save the girl that certain matters would come to light that the venomous little bitch of a vampiress had spent lifetimes burying... Till Genevieve and her sire...

The witches knowing their safety finally began to allow themselves to be seen... The depths of the forest just outside of Salvatore's property lines.

Salvatore:

He smiled as she looked back at him, that damned wink of hers going right to his cock, leaning down he planted soft kisses down her neck before sliding to the bed beside her. “mmm Jacuzzi or Hot tub?” stretching he groaned slightly, then rose to his feet. Grinning down at her, all stretched out, naked, and looking so absolutely sexy he licked his lips. With a smirk as he rounded the bed he let his hand drop, tickling his fingers down her legs, lightly he locked his hand around her ankles and tickled her feet as he appeared to think deeply about something. “mmmmm I think the Jacuzzi” he winked back at her and walked to their private bath, the sound of water running not long after as he fills the tub for them. Returning to the bed he offered her his hand and bowed “M’lady, thy bath is ready” using a seriously cheesy British accent. he helped her step into the large 5-person tub, having added a bath bomb to the water, lilac and rose scented he slipped into the water as the jets turned on pulling her down into his lap as he reclined back into one of the molded seats. Stroking her back as the scented bathwater churned and bubbled around them.

She struggled against the tickling and laughed. Then smirked at the accent and slipping from the bed with him she inhaled deeply sinking I to the water with him.

Wonderful idea... Yes...

She curled up with him enjoying the relaxation completely.

The Ravens we're too active... And there were vultures in her town. So she placed a call to one of the only Ravens she trusted to be remotely honest.

Riley... It's Cali pick up. The Savannah cat growled as she listened to the ringing. A little 5'3" unassuming looking cop who was the self defense and martial arts trainer for all the special units. This town had been peaceful that's why she tolerated the vampire but now over active crows and vultures and she was fairly certain that it had gained the attention of the nearby eagle which was never good.

Salvatore:

He reached for the remote, turning the wall mounted TV on, finding a soft music station then set the remote down, looking to Zia smiling. His hands curling up around her back, stroking softly, enjoying the feel of her body against his. He tilted his head and kissed her, eyes closing as he moaned softly into her mouth. God, he couldn’t get enough of her, still so excited that she’d said yes to his proposal, he didn’t want to let her go now, not ever. Slipping his hand into the water he cupped her, his fingers teasing through her flesh, slipping his finger into her, thrusting slowly, stroking her clit before pulling his hand back. In the quiet peacefulness of the bathroom he began to tell her in depth about his dealings. Weapons imported from china via south Korean smugglers who knew how to get around American war ships. How he hid the shipments, even if the ship was boarded how they couldn’t find anything buried in the containers and within the hull of the ships. Drugs from Mexico and the dealings with the cartel’s, the mob running interference for him in exchange for tech and weapons dealing with information leaks and informants who’ve tried and died, to get to him. Private air strips, unregistered jets using military grade stealth and radar jamming tech.

As his hands continued to slowly stroke and caress her, he told her who his contacts where, his lieutenants, and heads of each part of his divisions. And the problem’s he’d had as of late, told her who was in charge of handling the plane transfer’s ship cargo loading and unloading at the ports. All of it. And the cash flow to the tune of 800 million a day that was moved around, laundered and cleaned then shipped back to their owners untraceable. As he finished he leaned up, kissing her neck, letting his teeth nip at her skin lightly. “and now you know, “he sat back, semiserious, “think you can handle this life love?” he asked lightly. Kissing her again, his hands wandering, stroking the sides of her breasts, cupping them lightly in his palms, his thumbs idly caressing and playing with her nipples. “you’re so perfect love” he smiled as his eyes took her in, like this was the first time he was seeing her how he always looked at her. Something to cherish.

Valarious:

The Ravens were getting restless, something was happening, they felt it, like a change in the air. They weren’t watching the house. The flock was spread out throughout the city, rumors had been flying that there was a shift in the underworld, someone new in town that no one seemed to be able to find but people were disappearing, shifters were on edge and starting to turn on each other, as if sides were being chosen for something no one knew about. Riley and Dante were restless, They’d had 4 of their flock members set up in trees with rifles, they’d agreed it was over kill, but they all felt it too and thougt playing it safe would be better now. Val was becoming unhinged, and while Riley knew Val’s past, one of the very few people he’d told, the arrival of his sire and now Salvatore and isabelle’s dealings had enraged him to a point she hadn’t seen in decades. Her phone chirped on her belt and she unclipped it, swiping her finger she answered “Hey Cali girl, how ya been hun? Been a while, considering you don’t normally call me I take it you’ve sensed the change in the air too huh?” Riley smiled, one of the few feline species in town she was friends with, the little savannah cat was cute, with a bubbly personality that belayed the fact she was a cop, and a damn good one too. “so whats up hun?”

Yeah to say the least. You and your crew all over the place. Fucking vultures in my town and our old cantankerous neighbor in the hills the psychotic eagle... Has noticed. Is your vamp boy going after someone or what the bell as you all anxious. Our wolves at county general are up to their pointy ears in covering up strange dead bodies.

Witches... As well or at least that one is oy a rumor

Plus one of my best undercover mortal cops really seems to be digging herself a hole that even I might not be able to get her out of.

This town stays peaceful... That was the agreement...

Cali hissed bubbly was gone as she growled.
_________

You saw the specialty guns I moved up here without you or your mystery boy even knowing... You tell me if you think I can handle it love? Now just have to see who I trust to delegate more responsibility to giving us a normal life even for a while for our wedding and honeymoon.

She laid back against him listening to the music with a smile.

It will take me a few weeks to make my decisions but if some of these crews are doing as well as you say they may be easier to determine than the others.

Riley:

This town stays peaceful... That was the agreement... Riley listened to her friend rail and sighed, resting the back of her head against the tree she was leaning again. Unsure where to start, unsure what to say. Val’s past was not common knowledge, and she wasn’t at all sure if she really should say anything at all, but at the end of the day they were all in this together to make this work. Sighing again she finally spoke, the silence on the line to much for her to want to deal with, she filled Cali in on the kid involved shooting, Markos death, Salvatore’s women Zia, being kidnapped by Valarious and told about her past and Val’s obsession with making her remember him. Then moving on to everything that has happened since then, Salvatore’s marriage proposal to Zia and her acceptance, at which point Riley emphasized on just how truly happy Zia seemed to be about marrying him. Val’s errr….Sire, his maker showing up suddenly after 500 years and all those revaltions. Finally Riley seemed to run out of steam “Sooooo, Val has the flock out protecting the Women and Salvatore, and hunting for the witches, while at the same time keeping Val from going full blood lust and killing Salvatore and taking the women for himself and forcing her to remember.” Riley sighed again “things are bad Cali, real bad, I can only calm Val so much being bonded to him, I don’t know what to do…” she admitted

Salvatore:

He grinned “yes you showed me the rifle, I will admit im impressed you pulled it off, and more then a little curious how you did it.” He kissed her neck “several of my people were arrested in the port fiasco couple days ago and ive been trying to shuffle things around to get a new crew up to speed. Ive got another shipment in a week, bribes and transport need to be arranged and paid, god damn ATF and customs have really been pushing lately and my informants seem to be falling behind with being able to keep up with police and fed activity.“ he sighed and laid his head on her shoulder “take your time baby, I know youll figure it out faster then I will, and wont kill as many people along the way” he laughed softly, so I figured we can leave for the honey moon after the next shipment arrives next week. Yachts ready and will be sailed to us in the Caribbean on our arrival.” He kissed her neck

Cali hissed.

That bitch is in town too... In the same town as witches? Shit might be more serious than you think if she is willing to risk witches from what little I know about her. With all this the LAST thing we need is that damn Eagle lurking around.

She heard her friend say she can only do so much before the possible underworld wedding and sighed.

Get him the fuck out of town I don't care if you have to put him in the deep sleep do not let him cause a scene. If she means that much to... You said her name was Zia...

SHIT DAMN IT THAT BULLHEADED BITCH... When she reports in...

Who is she to Val Riley?

________

She smiled to Sal looking over.

I will take care of it love. I bring them expensive treats from all over the world. We will get this all taken care of.

Riley:

Again Riley listened, wincing slightly as Cali exploded, the breeze picking up Riley just took a glance around, finding Dante standing beside her he made a sweeping motion towards the area with his hand and she nodded, Dante nodded back and walked off, vanishing as quietly as he arrived back into the trees as he walked and watched the perimeter. Get him the fuck out of town I don't care if you have to put him in the deep sleep do not let him cause a scene That caught Riley’s attention again, focusing back on the conversation she frowned some huffing, “Its not that easy Cali, you know that, we are bound, but I’d be useless for a day at least recovering from putting him under, and its not like he would agree to it, he’d fight me, and id be damn lucky if it didn’t take me out of the game for a week just to recover the energy loss. And I don’t know if I’d even be strong enough, the last time I did it to him was before we came to this country 400 years ago. And even then I was sick for 3 days. He’s a lot more powerful now then he was back then” Riley stated If she means that much to... You said her name was Zia... Riley’s eyes narrowed a bit at the way her voice trailed off…. She heard…..something…a tone.... SHIT DAMN IT THAT BULLHEADED BITCH... When she reports in...Who is she to Val Riley? That had Riley’s brows shooting up….”Ummmm…Cali love, what do you mean……..reports in? don’t think for a second girl I didn’t hear that just come flying out your mouth….” Riley scolded “Are you fucking telling me SHES A COP” ok so Riley didn’t mean to almost scream that last bit but Shit SHIT SHIT SHIT if she was fucking PD……”God damn it Cali….”

Riley took a few deep breaths, licking her suddenly dry lips, she knew she was alone in the immediate area, but she dropped her voice anyway as she spoke again “Look, 500 years ago Val had found a women he was to be wedded too, a gypsy princess, but there was this little spoiled cunt princess of a british nobleman who believed that any male she wanted was her’s no matter if they were married or not. Her eyes fell on Val, and long story short She killed Zia, or Isabella as she was known back then, Val swore vengeance on the cunt who’d killed his intended, fell into his sire’s arms, was turned, and over the last 500 years his Isabella had been reincarnated and he sought to find her every generation, make her remember him, and claim her again and again. Some times it didn’t work out so well and he lost her, And now apparently he’s found her in the form of this Zia, and wants her back…” Riley scratched her neck “and………….She’s marrying Salvatore……and well……you can guess how that went…..”

Salvatore:

“of course baby, I trust you” he smiled “so?? I believe I promised you brunch?” smiling he rose from the water, obviously aroused he sat on the edge of the tub and grabbed a towel after turning off the TV and choosing a badly imitated cabana boy accent “you dry now lady?” opening the towel and holding it for you smirking

Last edited:
She pushed the towel aside and nip playfully at his clear arousal.

We could I guess...

She winked and stood from the water.

_______

Cali sighed

Yeah Zia is an undercover cop. Best I have ever worked with. She should be in Hollywood seriously. This time though... I wonder what she is thinking. Plus a wedding in the mortal underworld... Any enemies he has it's target time. So both sides of the equation is about to be a powder keg.. good to know. Any ideas how to deal with this?

She rubbed the bridge of her nose thinking and not liking her thoughts.

Back