Booty call turned into best fortnight

bicurious19

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 2, 2011
Posts
536
So I'm laying in bed, on lit, hard as a rock, big vibrating rubber cock in my ass, and I get a call for a hookup. So we meet up at our usual place, and I got a really nice mouth fuck, deep throated it like a star, gagged a bit, and then came in my mouth. I was soo horny, I was a bit disappointed when it turned to be just a Quickie, lucky I kept my dildo up my ass, and still horny as hell, decided to go to my fave tgirl brothel to satisfy my cravings.
Stunning, tall brunette was a no brainer compared to the other girls and few crossdressers (tbh, I'd have gotton with a couple girls here, very good looking tgirls, and very good in bed, but this girl was top porn star class)
She had a heavy English accent, and her eyes lit up when I told her I was a strict bottom. We got to it, finished with me climbing off her as I'm riding facing her and lening forward to kiss her, to get it in my mouth and swallow her load. She said, that she will stay hard from a Viagra she had, and told me to sit on her again. She was right, she stayed hard, and I was just sitting on it, all the way up my ass, and I pull her arms up to hug her upright and a kiss, still horny, purposely didn't cum. And we start talking, and just part of conversation tells me she goes back home to England in two weeks, and tonight is her last night working here, and having a break until her flight, and staying in a hotel room. I at this moment live by myself-roommates over seas for 3 months- and it was all the heat of the moment, horny as, trenching and clenching on this dick and it feels soo good in my ass, I said, free house, come stay with me. All ill charge u, is at least once before u leave for good u fuck me like u did tonight. I talk her into it. Not due back at work for 5 weeks, she was more comfortable with someone, didn't want to be left alone somewhere if I had work. Got to my house. Got a bit high, got to know each other, and I guess sorta come to the mutual understanding that these two weeks would be drug fueled sex marathons, and her being a hooker, arranged three and foursomes. We would go out, have dinner, to bars, night clubs, for fun pretending to be a couple. It was the perfect combo. We would have a drink and get horny, make our way to the toilets, and go at it, or went lingerie shopping going into the change rooms with her, putting on the panties she gives to me, and takes me to town there and then. It was soo incredible. We didn't leave each others sight for a whole two weeks. Taking Viagra, and her telling me on the third day, to fuck her. I never planned nor was it something I wanted to do, I didn't unwillingly do it, it's just I'm greedy and if I'm fucking u, then my ass isn't full of cock. But, she told me to fuck her how I like it, because she's a cum slut, and told me she usually preferes to get nailed hard by big brawny men, and I was shorter, and a smaller build than her, but I love punishing young boys, smaller than me than I can hold on to and pound and who love getting fucked and really get Into it and push back. (Her end of work at the brothel required to be tested, she was clean) and I know I am cos I got myself tested, so we have been fucking bareback. I lube up my cock and push into her ass From behind. Having had a girlfriend for many years, and during my tgirl shenanigans, I doo enjoy doing the fucking. From her ass, I pull out all the way slowly, and as she moans as her ass closes up again I thrust back into her balls deep. Pull out, and she's a smart girl, she knew it was going down her throat, but was also remembering how I fuck her, is how I want it. My cock is all the way down her throat, and I'm pulling her head into my crotch real hard to overcome her tryin to pull out, thrusting into her throat as she is gagging, pull it out her mouth, kiss her soo passionately that I thought wait, this is how I kiss my girlfriend(the whole ur kissing a guy thing (taking his cock up my ass doesn't bother me, but kissing a guy I find yuk, that's why with a sexy and convincing tgirl I can override that thought, and enjoy it simply for the pleasure I'm getting from it. Now I lay her on her back, first grab her arms and stretch them straight past her head, spread her legs apart, pushed on her ankles to curl her back, put a small pillow to support her ass. I'm holding her ankles, she asked me to suck her toes meh, I've been swallowing her cum every load for a few days now, I sucked her toes, which is something I thought I would never be horny enough to just do it. But I did, and she went, without a cock in her. I tease her asshole a bit, and she pulls my face down, and kisses me *pauses split second* tongue in my mouth as u push into me, and our lips we together again. After quite a while of making up and slow grinding me on top of her most of my weight is behind my cock in her ass, rocking and swaying together locked in the middle by her hands on my back pulling me into her. Keep going like that, in gonna come with no hands she squirms. I pull my cock out of her, and shove a big dildo straight back in so I can get my lips around her cock, fuck her with the dildo while sucking her cock, and she exploded hard and long into my mouth. I sucked her dry, then rammed my cock right back in my her ass, and were kissing again. I said to her, baby, that was just cos I wanted ur cum, don't make me cum like that, she didn't ask why or anything but just agreed, and moaned for me to pick up the pace, and fuck her as hard fast and deep as I can. Place my left hand on her hips, guiding my cock to her asshole with my right hand, the tip of my cock is resting on her asshole, tighen my grip around her hips and start pounding the shit out of her. She's screaming don't stop, and I can feel her nails in my back, and feel her cum all over my chest, her chest and tits, but yelled screamed and moaned to keep going. Gave her everything I had, sweat pouring off me, she's screaming and moaning and I'm jerking her cock and for about 7 seconds after she's spurt 4 or 5 times, its still trickling out, into my hand, and in licking it and jerking her eventually pulled out of my ass, blew in her mouth and pressed my chest to hers, spreading the jizz everywhere, out of breath but maintain locked lips, our cocks touching as in laying in top of her. We had sooo much sex, that my ass hurts l now. I drove her to the airport last night, Quickie in the back seat, and again in the toilets where we heard her name over the speaker saying she is one the last, her dick is up my ass at this stage, pounding me hard and fast, she heard that announcement, picked up the pace, gave it to me for all she's worth, pulled out, I was already making my way to my knees, blew her load in my mouth, leaned down, we had one last kiss, pulled her jeans up, and hurried out to her plane. It was the most intence two weeks ever.
 
Really hot story. But just a heads up, it'd be way hotter with a little proofreading.
 
Really hot story. But just a heads up, it'd be way hotter with a little proofreading.

A lot of the stuff I write, turns into rambling and off topic generally pretty quickly, that's cos I'm always stoned (lol, except right now) when I post stuff. Getting dominated and ass fucked HARD, stoned is the best! Ev'ry ing is more intence, and generally makes a boring 5-6 inch cock feel huge
 
Back
Top